MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
saw on another site where one of the writer spoke to McFarland and he is supposed to announce at 10 am today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We really lost McFarland to Maryland? **** that last minute bull**** meeting. Those sorry sacks of **** are in for a 3-4 win year next year and dude bailed last minute to join that dumpster fire?

[TWEET]824983124903800832[/TWEET]

Brown just liked this. Poor guy put in work for years and gets a middle finger four days before NSD.

Nobody to blame but himself. Silents are bull****. He should have never stopped recruiting the other running backs. I would show him the door. Played by an 18 year old

Advertisement
Trash character as far as I'm concerned. Hope he enjoys the home cooked meals, he will have plenty of them when he's still living at home after rotting at maryland.

Kid did us wrong, part of the process. We all jump for joy when kids choose us at the last minute. Richt will find some way to make it work. Truitt would be a good addition, 2 years to play and can play the run and be a force in the pass.

Advertisement
Under armour $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Lol@ anyone thinking that we will get Lingard or Cook. If Maryland can drop a bag and get a kid, what makes you think OSU, FSU, or Bama won't pay to get Lingard? This whole thing is suspect. This kid was silently committed for months and then one visit from Maryland and overnight his mind changed?!? This ninja and his daddy got paid. Where's the NCAA to investigate? Did Kevin Plank pay them off too?

Last edited:
I thought Gray was taking a medical redshirt after knee injury last summer. Found this article that mentioned it as well , does anyone know if he did ??

“I think Choc is doing good,” Edwards said. “He’s one of the strongest ones we have in the backfield. Strong, fast, he improved a lot. He’s finishing up his runs a lot better.”

Gray will likely take a medical redshirt year in 2016 and return next season as a redshirt junior. Edwards, who broke his foot last August, did the same.

Advertisement
saw on another site where one of the writer spoke to McFarland and he is supposed to announce at 10 pm tonight.

Don't give them any ratings do not watch it let Maryland and there two fans watch it. Lol at him choosing Maryland **** is hilarious

[TWEET]824983124903800832[/TWEET]

Brown just liked this. Poor guy put in work for years and gets a middle finger four days before NSD.

Nobody to blame but himself. Silents are bull****. He should have never stopped recruiting the other running backs. I would show him the door. Played by an 18 year old

He? Doesn't Richt have the final say in who were are going after and when to stop recruiting certain guys?

So all of a sudden we have RB depth problems with this kid dipping to a sh¡tty school? Lmao

lol right. he wouldve been the third back on our roster. its a loss but not a HUGE one everyone is making it out to be. we're lucky it came at RB and not WR, DB, OL. losing herbert is a big loss or donaldson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back