MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm not even sweating this. This is recruiting for you. Kid wants to be mediocre for a mediocre team? Thats on him. This train is going to keep on rolling. We have too much momentum to let some kid that got cold feet (and probably a UA bag) derail us.

Advertisement
regardless go anywhere in Central to South Florida and find a replacement.

UMD 6-7 5th in the big ten and not improving.

UM 9-4 2nd in ACC Coastal A newly hired proven coach that features running backs. A coach that supports his players through and through. A FAMILY not a school. No school can boast what the university of Miami can in that regard.

Just remember kid hasty decisions are the toughest to deal with when you realize it was the wrong one. Ask Jordan Cronkite or any of the other kids that chose against a FAMILY that was wanting to take them as their own. You could have had a brilliant future with this FAMILY. Best of luck to you.

This makes me feel almost as bad as losing a game does. I never thought we would lose him.

Advertisement
Deejay is going to have to be the utility man in 2017. School him up at RB.

His size was listed at 5'10 and 205 pounds. That's big enough to be a RB and get some carries if we need him there in a pinch.

I'm not even sweating this. This is recruiting for you. Kid wants to be mediocre for a mediocre team? Thats on him. This train is going to keep on rolling. We have too much momentum to let some kid that got cold feet (and probably a UA bag) derail us.

RB was not the priority that OL, WR and DBs were this cycle.

Advertisement

His size was listed at 5'10 and 205 pounds. That's big enough to be a RB and get some carries if we need him there in a pinch.

So in the end....DJ is his own Ace? Woah.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2759579/5721cfad4df6124b701cfba9[/video]

I'm not letting the fact that we whiffed on Mac deter from the fact that we are going to end up killing it at OL, DB and WR with the way things are panning out for Wednesday. This isn't something that will be crippling. It can be managed.

Advertisement

True, might have to play there for next season and running or haveing the ball in his hand is what he's best at anyway

I'm not letting the fact that we whiffed on Mac deter from the fact that we are going to end up killing it at OL, DB and WR with the way things are panning out for Wednesday. This isn't something that will be crippling. It can be managed.
True

What an epic failure by Brown

again what the **** did u want him to do? he visited the kid as scheduled, he was on the kid for years, and the kid was committing to us on wednesday morning per his dad. he did everything he could except sign the LOI for him. if the family tries to push you towards the local team, it is what it is.
Derp. Maybe have more than one **** target at RB?

We have a kid committed and another, who we've been on for 2 years, that had given us his word for months. In this instance, stop blaming the coaches and start blaming the kid.

guy's got good instincts as a runner. truthfully, i've always liked him more on the offensive side of the ball regardless.

i won't be surprised one bit if we end up looking back at this situation a few years from now and it turns out to be a blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back