MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Richt runs a pro style, under center offense where he likes to run the ball 60% of the game. And yet here we are with 2 RBs on the roster who aren't injured.

Advertisement
Not worried for a second....it's a rb and they grow on trees around here and we 4 guys already here ready to go. We will get 2-3 more and Deejay could play that roll some as well.

Well this sux, kid is legit. We screwed ourselves with putting all our eggs in one basket, we need to bring in at least one RB. I have very little faith in Burns ever contributing.

Advertisement
hendo & edwards going to FLA

Thomas going to Oregon

Smith to Bama...

its all becoming unravel.. ahh

I wish we played them in the next four years.

Also I'll admit I overreacted a bit I hope people don't go overboard on slamming the guy even though I have zero respect for the way he handled his recruitment.

everyone place their bets now so we can bump this thread in a couple years.

i got $100 on whether its burns, another back we pick up last min for 2017, or a 2018 kid, they outperform mcfarland and we never even feel this loss in any way whatsoever.

come & get it all you shook posters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He made a short term business deal instead of a long term business deal. Kid probably won't see the field this year. Miami would have put him in the pros and made him a millionaire.

Fvck em, next man up

Kid can go waste away in that putrid sports abyss

Walton, Homer, and Burns are gonna eat extra now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back