MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy Howard was all UF until the 11th hour because he realized he wanted to play for the hometown. Look it sucks to lose a kid like this when you expected him all along but Richt is a vet you got to have a backup plan just in case no matter how slim you think the chances are the kid flips. Dudes cry on here all the time about there is no loyalty to Miami from these SOFL kids. Does it make sense to us for him to go to Maryland over Miami? Heck no! and to most ppl it doesn't. But I cant blame the kid who wants to put on where he is from.

have to agree with this. just so happens we were really counting on hi, at a position of need but it is the nature of the game.

again imo this wasn't a position of need this year. oL WR DB were the spots we really needed help and the close on those spots are looking good

Advertisement
And people get upset when coaches bounce kids at the last second. This stuff never happens to Saban because he always has more commits than spots. Richt should learn from this.

Advertisement
this one hurts more than scarlett for me. how the **** did we lose him at the 11th hour.

Advertisement
Tough break for us.

LOL forever at going to Maryland. They lost by a combined 159-20 to Michigan, Pedo and *.

Advertisement
Well, I'll just say I'll take the OL over the RB. Let Herbert open up a path for our boys.

Damnit.

Advertisement
Well, I hope he is a star for a team in the perpetual football basement. 7-5 may be the best record they post in the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back