MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if he goes to Maryland I won't even be mad they are never going to compete ever. And who the fuq wears under armour with there ugly asss steph curry sneakers

Advertisement
Screenshot_2017-01-27-09-12-31-1.webp

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

I vote that the next poster that thinks Booger McFarland is his dad is banned until after signing day.

Advertisement

Now their accuracy rating - does that take into account that they've all changed their prediction at the last moment? So the fact they've all had him pegged for Miami for months means nothing if he chooses Maryland after they've made the switch?

Seems like a ****ty system if so.

Yeah, but it does say the average number of days they are correct. This brings the average down.

I can't believe this is happening again. I doubt this kid did this on purpose to our coaches but ****. Thats why as fan's we need to take the one's who we do have, support them, and ride. We dont need kids that aren't all in. We need kids with the "Ed Reed" mentality that will leave everything out on the field for the team, school and fans. We don't need to jump at a solution if he is gone either. There is someone in the 18 class that will be filling that spot and bringing the fire. Everything happens for a reason.

Tracy Howard was all UF until the 11th hour because he realized he wanted to play for the hometown. Look it sucks to lose a kid like this when you expected him all along but Richt is a vet you got to have a backup plan just in case no matter how slim you think the chances are the kid flips. Dudes cry on here all the time about there is no loyalty to Miami from these SOFL kids. Does it make sense to us for him to go to Maryland over Miami? Heck no! and to most ppl it doesn't. But I cant blame the kid who wants to put on where he is from.

have to agree with this. just so happens we were really counting on hi, at a position of need but it is the nature of the game.

Advertisement
The fact that everyone is iced out points all signs to Maryland. You don't ice out people you've been committed to, silent or not, for months at the 11th hour unless you're ******** them over.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Now their accuracy rating - does that take into account that they've all changed their prediction at the last moment? So the fact they've all had him pegged for Miami for months means nothing if he chooses Maryland after they've made the switch?

Seems like a ****ty system if so.

Yeah that's how their system is. So long as your prediction is right before he commits and signs to a school, you can flip it as much as you want.

I'm torn on using the scholly for another RB quite honestly. I think we can ride out with Walton, Homer, and Choc. I'd love to say Burns, but I need to see this kid healthy before penciling him as a contributor at RB.

This kid got some bad advice. This is not the same hometown deal that we talk about with our kids. This program has been at the top of the college football world before and home grown talent staying at home was always the recipe of success for Miami that has worked countless times. UMD isn't ****, and they will never be ****. Would still love to have this kid, but this just has that vibe to it now.

Just got word he gone

Absolutely incredible. Desperately wanted him and I'm not gonna say ther wise but man what a frail minded kid. How you flip like that at the last second is beyond me. Idgaf what the situation is. Real troll job on his part. Enjoy Maryland and 6-7 every year.

Even if he "commits" to Merryland today, that doesn't mean ****! He can still sign with us on NSD! I trust Richt has a backup plan for the backup plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back