MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, he will be a Cane. The pushback was a courtesy for the hometown team, and all the quotes in the articles from his dad seem to indicate they want to build a little more suspense, especially the "50/50" comment. At the end of the day, though, he will be a Cane.

Advertisement
No one cares about a Crystal Ball from a sports writer that they change every other day

One more thing....how many former Maryland players tweeted or talked to Mac???? Prob none cause we all knows it's a true lifelong bond down here when you become a Cane

Booger just commented. Said the kid was committing to the SEC....and then slowly pushed Finebaum's head back down into his crotch. It was rather uneventful and your typical segment on The SEC Network.

C'mon guys. The kid is all Miami. His name is Mc-FAR-Land. Not Mc-HOME-Land. He's not fallin' for the UA sponsored guilt trip from a school that's last taste of relevancy was Scott Milanovich betting on games.

Ivins just posted an article, if anybody would be kind enough to summarize or post, it would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
Booger just commented. Said the kid was committing to the SEC....and then slowly pushed Finebaum's head back down into his crotch. It was rather uneventful and your typical segment on The SEC Network.

C'mon guys. The kid is all Miami. His name is Mc-FAR-Land. Not Mc-HOME-Land. He's not fallin' for the UA sponsored guilt trip from a school that's last taste of relevancy was Scott Milanovich betting on games.

Upvote, bigly

Ivins just posted an article, if anybody would be kind enough to summarize or post, it would be greatly appreciated.

He posted last night saying he wasn't sure and it could go 50-50 but he wasn't changing his pick for Miami

I think he's gonna be a Cane, but I've prepared myself for the worst. This won't derail our class even if it would be a great get.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2017-01-27-07-44-33.webp

Am I the only one that thinks this whole thing was orchestrated so the kid could save face with Miami when he ultimately picks Maryland?

Advertisement
Am I the only one that thinks this whole thing was orchestrated so the kid could save face with Miami when he ultimately picks Maryland?

Or vice Versa. He listened to the home team so he shouldn't get flack when he chooses us. IDGAF at this point only because of 2 names, Curry &a Lingard. Get on or Get left.

Advertisement

Maybe this is crazy, but there is a chance the kid genuinely is torn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back