MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk if i subscribe to the idea of if hes gone, its nothing.

this would be an enormous lose.

Advertisement
"Why does Pete always disappear at times like this?"\\

Probably bc he doesn't know and thats fine bc mcfarland doesn't even really know (he has an idea)

Advertisement
Look for it late this morning ... but with Anthony anything can change at a moment's notice lol.... Canesport just put this out

Why does Pete always disappear at times like this?

I'd rather remain quiet than post a BS report when the only people who know where he's going are him and his family.

giphy (4).gif

Advertisement
No reason for RB To ever be thin at UM. There's too many people on this board putting in tampons right now. Absolutely zero excuses not to have at least 2 RBs in this class. Our nemesis has 3 of the top 10 backs. As of now we have injury plagued Burns. This isn't the NFL where you just sign a free agent. Going into the spring with 3 RBs on scholly (4 if you include choc but he's proven to be a liability) and nobody coming in the fall is a complete disaster. Saying he's going to play immediately at Maryland vs.
UM is not the case. Maryland doesn't have a Walton but they have 2 talented backs with proven experience. UM has one who's gonna go pro next year.
I think the kid picks UM. Downplaying it if he doesn't is moronic.

Last edited:
idk if i subscribe to the idea of if hes gone, its nothing.

this would be an enormous lose.

He's an enormous talent, but not an enormous loss. He probably doesn't get on the field a ton in 2017 anyways barring injury to Walton and Homer. 2018 class has Lingard which we are leading for and is an elite talent. I'd love to stack chips but we'll be fine.

Advertisement
I truly think he's going to go to Maryland. And from my POV, he's really torn on it. Kid is 18, and maybe wants to stay closer to home. Nothing wrong with that. Same thing goes for kids from Miami staying local. We praise them for that.

When I was 18, my most challenging decision was do I smoke or drink today. McFarland has it way tougher.

Advertisement
I truly think he's going to go to Maryland. And from my POV, he's really torn on it. Kid is 18, and maybe wants to stay closer to home. Nothing wrong with that. Same thing goes for kids from Miami staying local. We praise them for that.

When I was 18, my most challenging decision was do I smoke or drink today. McFarland has it way tougher.
yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back