MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly think he's going to go to Maryland. And from my POV, he's really torn on it. Kid is 18, and maybe wants to stay closer to home. Nothing wrong with that. Same thing goes for kids from Miami staying local. We praise them for that.

When I was 18, my most challenging decision was do I smoke or drink today. McFarland has it way tougher.

Este.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Am I the only one that thinks this whole thing was orchestrated so the kid could save face with Miami when he ultimately picks Maryland?

This troll gatard should be band

LOL...like I said, Pete has met me. He knows I'm not a troll.

Your dumb *** thinks those two conditions are mutually exclusive.

Haha! Sorry that you got trolled harder than the Gators on this one.

We cut short mat drills today because of this schit.
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] was on a rampage so we cut to the sauna early.

When is the announcement?
The olive oil yoga soothed me and calmed the hectic scene I created when I flipped The Turk on his head during mat work. Thanks for the workout today, Cane Dynasty.

man if ant commits and smith is confirmed to be on campus, this place will be a madhouse.

Advertisement
Am I the only one that thinks this whole thing was orchestrated so the kid could save face with Miami when he ultimately picks Maryland?

Wha? Are you Brock's alternate account?

I truly think he's going to go to Maryland. And from my POV, he's really torn on it. Kid is 18, and maybe wants to stay closer to home. Nothing wrong with that. Same thing goes for kids from Miami staying local. We praise them for that.

When I was 18, my most challenging decision was do I smoke or drink today. McFarland has it way tougher.
Except Miami actually has a football team and fan base. If this kid was from Ohio, or the Penn State area then OK. But UMD? Please.

Advertisement
I think huge loss is overly dramatic. Walton, homer, choc and maybe a last min 3-star or walk-on can hold it down this year. Just need to find someone next year. RB ain't hard to replace, we just put all our eggs in one basket for whatever reason.

It would suck to lose him this late in the game, had this kid penciled in to this class for a long time. But, if we lose him, it won't impact us next season, we'll be fine at RB. Much bigger more important fish still out there. He can go spend the next 3-4 years getting his *** kicked by OSU, Michigan and the like.

Advertisement

Except Miami actually has a football team and fan base. If this kid was from Ohio, or the Penn State area then OK. But UMD? Please.

That really doesn't matter. Being home is being home. And until we're in those shoes of those who have to make a decision and lets be honest none of us here most likely weren't top tier recruits coming out of high school or even played any sports at a collegiate level, we don't know how hard or easy the decision is to make. You're making it too much about what YOU want, not the player.

This man thinks someone believes him. ?

Advertisement
another thing Walton is more than likely gone after this season coming up.

dude is declaring early.

InsideMDsports writer CB to Maryland. Hopefully we get some good news in the next 2 hrs or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back