MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Smh, F_cking Maryland. We need Harley to commit soon now to keep the momentum going

Maryland Insider:

I've been told for a couple of days now that even before he pushed it back, Maryland might have been the decision. Since he made the decision to push it back, Miami has lost a lot of steam. Bigger opportunity to be the man at Maryland for him and his family and biggest hurdle was getting the mom aboard. It's a tight race and anything is possible in recruiting, but the same guys that told me Tino Ellis, DJ Turner and Terrance Davis would be Terps have confidence McFarland will be a Terp as well

LOL...that seems like a massive load of ****.

Agreed. That's some swamp ****.

Advertisement
Regardless don't go bashing the kid on twitter for recruits to see 5 days before NSD if he does pick maryland. It is what is. We hate it but it's bad look. Uf fans just did that with blades and multiple recruits were taken note of that

Advertisement
Have fun running into stacked D's on OSU/UM/PSU with no QB or OL and playing in the Meineke Car Care Bowl. Meanwhile, we'll be playing on national TV, competing for ACC (if not national) championships, and restoring to glory a program which has been better than UMD even on its worst day. :sanford:

Advertisement
You all posting like he's gone because of a couple of Crystal Balls which have proved to be so wrong In the past. ****, in the eleventh hour they had Kaaya going to Boise, so relax until it's actually official.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
brutal lost. absolutely brutal.

man i thought he was one of our most committed prospect.

recruiting mane.

You never trust the silent commit man, always have the backup for those guys.

i was still optimistic on this until yesterday now i am accepting it. he is gone. hopefully burns can stay healthy. then we should be ok with what we have. gus decision not looking good right now.

Advertisement
As long as Walton stays healthy we are OK. Not sitting pretty, but OK. But we are one injury from being is a heck of a hole at a position we should never struggle at.

well thankfully its a not a need position. were still closing with potentially thomas, dean, henderson, harley, edwards, smith. thats a **** of a finish

Bro I'm ****ed that he may choose Maryland but we can't have it our way all the time when it's us and we want local kids to stay and call them out but now this kid may do the same and we bash him yes it's not smart based on history but he'll this kid may be different the only thing that makes me mad truly is that we put all our eggs in his basket when we could've gotten another elite back that's the ****ed up part to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back