MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i'm not gonna say we "need" this guy but these are the types of players you pull to build dynasties. This guy is legit and i have no faith in burns remaining healthy. Think this would be our back the second walton leaves the program

Agree, but this kid isn't exactly healthy either.

Pete said Cane so until I hear otherwise I'm siding with Pete

Advertisement
He's got Portis tweeting him for Christ's sake! Who the fug from Merryland is tweeting him? Didn't Ray call this guy? I think this comes down to an easy equation for him. Stay in Merryland and eat crabs, or come to the U and eat lobster.

Advertisement
What time does he announce?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Somewhere between 10 and 11 am according to Ivins

I still think he comes here. He was already going to announce Miami when Maryland guilt tripped him into waiting. If he were going there I think he would just wait until NSD to announce it.

Ivins made this comment too.

I really don’t know where McFarland is going to go and I’m not sure anyone really does besides those inside his camp. Maryland however seems to be pretty confident hearing into tomorrow. I’m going to leave my Crystal Ball on Miami, but don’t be surprised if there’s a run on Maryland picks in the morning. Again, not saying the Hurricanes are out of this, McFarland could very well change his mind, again, but right now signs are pointing to him staying home.

I’ll add that if anyone wants some good news … Lingard favorited a couple of tweets today about Miami’s potential strong finish. He hasn’t done that in the past.

Like I said before. This is the only silver lining in this situation. **** at this point do we bring in Pouncey as a RB? Def would need one of those grad transfer RBs.

Let's just stay classy either way it goes fellas. We are not The Gaytes and '18 will be major at RB. Backs wants to play right away so this would line us up well. I know we would be thin at RB but if we can make it to the '1& offseason **** will be crazy.

I still think he comes here. He was already going to announce Miami when Maryland guilt tripped him into waiting. If he were going there I think he would just wait until NSD to announce it.

I'm with you. Just can't see him completely change his mind because of one last coaches visit from maryland after hes supposedly been locked in with us for months. Think they were just putting a full court press on him to postpone his announcement and he agreed as a courtesy and to get them off his back.

Advertisement
Let's just stay classy either way it goes fellas. We are not The Gaytes and '18 will be major at RB. Backs wants to play right away so this would line us up well. I know we would be thin at RB but if we can make it to the '1& offseason **** will be crazy.

7629de1efe99658a193d8b7a6ea0fcee.jpg

Advertisement
We cut short mat drills today because of this schit.
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] was on a rampage so we cut to the sauna early.

When is the announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back