MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thankfully this **** ends tomorrow. No more posts claiming breaking news from 40 pages back.

Fact: He wasn't going to take Walton's job. Rick loves Walton. So, at best, he'll get 10 carries per game in 2017.

At worst, he doesn't beat out Homer and is 3rd. You saw what the 3rd back got this year--a set of steak knives.

McFarland is a big talent and would be the guy or the backup in 2018. But guess what? We can sign a better RB in 2018. This ain't Maryland where we're going to live or die over McFarland. There will be a better guy next year for us.

that's my thought process too but injuries scare the crap out of me and we get bit by that bug often.

If we lose Walton, Homer, Burns, Gray, et al to injury, then it's probably not gonna be our year anyway. Walton is a war horse, and Homer isn't a fragile guy either. I think we're good until 2018 with the guys we have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cats gotta take a deep breath, if he stays home, so be it. If he comes, that's a bonus. Can't lose sight of the other blue-chippers we will land of NSD to close out this class. CMR is building a national championship team, take another deep breath, we're almost there.

Cats gotta take a deep breath, if he stays home, so be it. If he comes, that's a bonus. Can't lose sight of the other blue-chippers we will land of NSD to close out this class. CMR is building a national championship team, take another deep breath, we're almost there.
True

Advertisement
you the most fake "insider" we got

i think your getting him mixed up with nycane lol

Steve Feinberg (CanesThing on Twitter) gets that distinction

Actually I don't know, Feinberg thinks he's an insider at times. But NOBODY touches the fake importance that Papa Cane Xavier Hughes had.

I remember that clown

Xavier Hughes, aka Papa Cane, ran one of the biggest fake insider schemes of all time.

I guess he did it because he got off on the anonymous fame of "Papa Cane" but this guy was constantly "breaking" news, and claiming he had inside info, but it was all based on aggregating Internet information.

In reality he was the Chief Innovation Officer at the Labor Department in Washington DC. Which is one of those bull**** do-nothing government jobs which we pay for with our taxes, by the way. So he was already well versed in running a line of bull****

my bad guys i was drunk and did think it was nycane lol

This was unexpected by the canes coaches imo, cant really blame brown for this guilt trip bullsh*t Maryland pulled at the night before his announcement

It's really the sorriest approach you'd only expect from a lower tier program grasping at straws to get a guy to stay. Pretty pathetic for Maryland and pathetic of the kid were it to work. After all of this time to change teams on that load of terpshît...SMH

Advertisement
He probably knows he's not going to win many games at MD if he stays home. I think the kid wants to be at Miami, he has a chance to win big. Tough to leave home but he'll get a heck of a lot more recognition at Miami.

He probably knows he's not going to win many games at MD if he stays home. I think the kid wants to be at Miami, he has a chance to win big. Tough to leave home but he'll get a heck of a lot more recognition at Miami.

Will never have the supporting cast as he will here and will be run/beaten to death on a team that lacks overall talent on offense.

If he chooses Merryland, he will be committing career suicide and cost himself millions of dollars. He will regret it from the time the pen leaves the paper until he gets drafted in the 8th round. Kid has to pick for himself, not a million other people in the State.

i'm not gonna say we "need" this guy but these are the types of players you pull to build dynasties. This guy is legit and i have no faith in burns remaining healthy. Think this would be our back the second walton leaves the program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back