MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 247 Anthony is CB to miami @ 84%

crazy...

and if you look at the dates of those picks they were all previous to Wednesday's postponement. And they were right, he was going to pick Miami. Throw anything and everything out the window now, no one knows until tomorrow.

Advertisement
I've thought he was going to MD, but that report is worth jack crap.

"I'm not changing my prediction."

"Don't be surprised if he does the thing we were expecting doesn't happen anymore."

I see you get it. He actually said two opposite things in that report. Covering all his bases. What an *******.

Pete hasn't posted what he knows at this moment, so Ivins doesn't know at this moment. Yes, I'm talking about you, Andrew. I know you're reading this thread.

Yall get so emotional defending Pete and CIS.....I mean it's cute and all, but let it go.

Has nothing to do with Pete. Has to do with a guy who has a press pass, so he can easily talk to these kids, but he has no sources. He's spitting BS right now. He'll "know" what's going on after it's posted here. I watch it happen all the time. I said it before. He literally posts info 15 mins or less after Pete and changes the words around.

I know. He referred to Maryland, but as a State. Clearly stealing from the Miami high school kid with the inside track into DeMatha who referred to it as a city.

On 247 Anthony is CB to miami @ 84%

crazy...

he said no one has updated their stuff but seems to why would they wait till the AM to update the CBs if the maryland side is hearing it their way. look for the maryland 247 guy to CB first

Because they don't know either. They may be more optimistic than they were Tuesday evening but they really don't know where he's going.

This kid ****ed us. He completely ****ed us. We stopped recruiting RBs because he was a silent commit and 4 days before NSD he suddenly changes his mind? Jesus.

Swag stop acting like a rookie. it's crootin he will spend 4 years at UMD loosing and being a middle of the pack program. We are building momentum and I know our class is better last than and it will be better next year.

Aint trippin one way or the other. Still think we land the kid but if we dont, whatever its still gonna be the best close to a crootin season in a long long time, ZFG.

Advertisement
Aint trippin one way or the other. Still think we land the kid but if we dont, whatever its still gonna be the best close to a crootin season in a long long time, ZFG.

Agreed man.

Go get a grad transfer. Snag Lingard next cycle. We good.

This kid ****ed us. He completely ****ed us. We stopped recruiting RBs because he was a silent commit and 4 days before NSD he suddenly changes his mind? Jesus.

Swag stop acting like a rookie. it's crootin he will spend 4 years at UMD loosing and being a middle of the pack program. We are building momentum and I know our class is better last than and it will be better next year.

If he's a good everyone thinks he is it'll be Alex Collins all over again - 3 years being run into the ground as their star player winning nothing then a third day pick because you're worn out.

I'm not sweating it. Love to have him but if he flips then he's just ******* himself. And we'll land Lingard next year. This train isn't slowing down.

Advertisement
Disappointing if he picks Maryland. Hard to decide whether to blame the coaches or not here. Always should be a backup plan but this kid was all-Miami until the very end. Normally I hate the bags talk 90% of the time, but this feels like the other 10%.

If Mcfarland picks Maryland it will definitely be on Brown. I mean he was paid well to be an ACE recruiter esp at the RB position. He provides little as an OC, as seen by our offensive performance this season, so the least of his job should be lock down recruiter.

hey at least its done w early. who knew he'd end up being the most drama filled recruit of the season so far

If he's a good everyone thinks he is it'll be Alex Collins all over again - 3 years being run into the ground as their star player winning nothing then a third day pick because you're worn out.

Kid might not even play there next year. They have a 1000 yard guy who will be a Junior and their #2 went for 600 as a freshman.

I know where his mom wants him to go. If he doesn't come we can't fault T. Brown, but being upset sounds a little jeally to me.

Advertisement
Disappointing if he picks Maryland. Hard to decide whether to blame the coaches or not here. Always should be a backup plan but this kid was all-Miami until the very end. Normally I hate the bags talk 90% of the time, but this feels like the other 10%.

If Mcfarland picks Maryland it will definitely be on Brown. I mean he was paid well to be an ACE recruiter esp at the RB position. He provides little as an OC, as seen by our offensive performance this season, so the least of his job should be lock down recruiter.

didnt we do this with Rumph earlier?

Advertisement

Brown coached at Mc's school?

Hope we get him but I stand by what I said when he delayed - losing him isn't the end of the world. Every other guy on our board is more important. If we have to lose one I'm ok with it being a guy who was injured all last year and also suffering from an apparent brain injury. He's allowing 4 **** coaches to talk him into being the next Lamont Jordan. Ballin.

Go for a grad transfer (Tuitt?) or maybe even try to talk big Gus into 1 more ride. I have more faith in DeeJay being able to contribute right away at RB if something happens to Walton/Homer (assuming we close Dean/Henderson/Edwards we should have more than enough DB's).

Yes and its always good to keep these coaches on their heels just like they do at all the big time schools. You think Bama, FSU, OSU, ect. are giving coaches a break for not recruiting well?

I dont blame T. Brown at all if he doesn't choose the U. He did everything you can do. If Mac doesn't come its dirty, dirty recruiting from all angles. The kind of dirty you just can't plan for. If you plan for that level of dirty, you'd need to have a backup for literally everybody and then a backup for the backup and spread yourself too thin. It is what it is man. If Mac does T. Brown dirty, thats on him. This U train will roll on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back