MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid ****ed us. He completely ****ed us. We stopped recruiting RBs because he was a silent commit and 4 days before NSD he suddenly changes his mind? Jesus.

Whose fault is that?

Relax. He'll be a Cane.

Advertisement
This kid ****ed us. He completely ****ed us. We stopped recruiting RBs because he was a silent commit and 4 days before NSD he suddenly changes his mind? Jesus.

He didn't **** anyone. If Richt and Co. banked on him coming before it was a done deal and didn't have a plan B, that's on them. Even I know you can never be totally sure what these kids are gonna do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

byrd was the dude that did it to us last year and mcfarland who seemed like a drama free recruit on all ends, ended up being a **** up if the Ivins news is true

So....yet again, Ivins uses a shītload of words to say absolutely NOTHING.

One sentence he says that he's favored to pick Maryland now.

In another sentence he says he still has him crystal balled to Miami, but that could change.

And finally he admits he has no idea, he doesn't know. How about starting with that sentence first. The rest is just extraneous bullshīt meant to make people think that he's providing content.

In another sentence he says he still hasn't crystal balled to Miami, but that could change.

And finally he admits he has no idea, he doesn't know. How about starting with that sentence first. The rest is just extraneous bullshīt meant to make people think that he's providing content.

yeah i didnt get that at all.

Advertisement
Stop your crying. If he was committed the last few months and then pulled this, then he made. But he never committed.

In another sentence he says he still has him crystal balled to Miami, but that could change.

This is accurate.

I mean it looks pretty clear that as of now he's going to be a terp. Hopefully he proves me wrong but I'm not as hopeful as i was an hour ago.

Advertisement

It's a win win for him. He gets to be the first to say he's going to Maryland, if he's right he gets props, if he's wrong no one will care because we'll all be celebrating a new commit.

He didn't **** anyone. If Richt and Co. banked on him coming before it was a done deal and didn't have a plan B, that's on them. Even I know you can never be totally sure what these kids are gonna do.

I wish we had kept tabs on Felix in case this happened.

Advertisement
I've thought he was going to MD, but that report is worth jack crap.

"I'm not changing my prediction."

"Don't be surprised if the thing we were expecting doesn't happen anymore."

I've thought he was going to MD, but that report is worth jack crap.

"I'm not changing my prediction."

"Don't be surprised if he does the thing we were expecting doesn't happen anymore."

I see you get it. He actually said two opposite things in that report. Covering all his bases. What an *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back