MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought he was going to MD, but that report is worth jack crap.

"I'm not changing my prediction."

"Don't be surprised if he does the thing we were expecting doesn't happen anymore."

lol he hedged on everything and then finally admitted he has ZERO intel other than reading the maryland 247 board. he put out the update for the clicks right before Mac would be announcing since CIS nor CS had an update. shockingly enough, the one site that has gotten reg updates from Mac was canesport

Advertisement
So....yet again, Ivins uses a shītload of words to say absolutely NOTHING.

One sentence he says that he's favored to pick Maryland now.

In another sentence he says he still has him crystal balled to Miami, but that could change.

And finally he admits he has no idea, he doesn't know. How about starting with that sentence first. The rest is just extraneous bullshīt meant to make people think that he's providing content.

He is saying what he was told by other people and the comment he made he was saying himself personally dont know what mcfarland will do.

Advertisement

"Don't be surprised if he does the thing we were expecting doesn't happen anymore."

I see you get it. He actually said two opposite things in that report. Covering all his bases. What an *******.

Pete hasn't posted what he knows at this moment, so Ivins doesn't know at this moment. Yes, I'm talking about you, Andrew. I know you're reading this thread.

Some of you need to take a break from this site. Getting way too emotional.

I see you get it. He actually said two opposite things in that report. Covering all his bases. What an *******.

Pete hasn't posted what he knows at this moment, so Ivins doesn't know at this moment. Yes, I'm talking about you, Andrew. I know you're reading this thread.

He said he didnt know. The other stuff was what he claims he was being told.

Advertisement
Remember posters asking/ing/complaining that Richt wasted valuable recruiting time and resources by home visiting a Cane lock DJ Johnson in Cali? LOL........

Yall get so emotional defending Pete and CIS.....I mean it's cute and all, but let it go.

The kid decides to take a few more days to think things over and people turn it into his dad is getting UA bags, or is in cahoots with the Maryland coaches.

I think the dad was doing right by his son. Theres nothing wrong with the kid delaying his decision. Whether he comes or not, we will be ok.

Kid has been committed silently and set on his decision for months. Then you railroad him with them begging for him to delay his commitment after he already shot the video for bleacherreport the day before his ****ing announcement. Then entering the meeting he told Maryland coaches he's going to Miami and gave them no indication he'd postpone his recruitment. He only did that AFTER he talked to his father (and mom). And even more retarded is Maryland said the same thing they've been saying for months....so what changed?

This has dad taking advantage of his son for some $$$ written all over it. No parent should act this way this late in the process. I understand early on having him meet with Maryland often and even pushing him in that direction if thats what you fell is the best fit. But this late in the process after your son has been set on his decision for months to pull this **** is just ridiculous. Had this been even a month ago I really wouldn't have anything to say. But this is some ****ed up **** to do now.

Fair play to his dad if he leveraged a ton of money for his son to flip his commitment at the last minute. I mean it's not in the best interest of his son, but that's by the by.

Recruiting is a dirty game. Maryland got desperate.

Advertisement
Disappointing if he picks Maryland. Hard to decide whether to blame the coaches or not here. Always should be a backup plan but this kid was all-Miami until the very end. Normally I hate the bags talk 90% of the time, but this feels like the other 10%.

guys im pretty sure the coaching staff has backup plans. they aint gonna be caught empty handed.

i cant blame the coaches here. coach brown did absolutely everything recruiting wise along with CMR.

Advertisement
Disappointing if he picks Maryland. Hard to decide whether to blame the coaches or not here. Always should be a backup plan but this kid was all-Miami until the very end. Normally I hate the bags talk 90% of the time, but this feels like the other 10%.

It's on the coaches. Richt has coached too long to think he could depend on a silent commit without having a backup plan. That's just ****** recruiting.

Yall get so emotional defending Pete and CIS.....I mean it's cute and all, but let it go.

Has nothing to do with Pete. Has to do with a guy who has a press pass, so he can easily talk to these kids, but he has no sources. He's spitting BS right now. He'll "know" what's going on after it's posted here. I watch it happen all the time. I said it before. He literally posts info 15 mins or less after Pete and changes the words around.

On 247 Anthony is CB to miami @ 84%

crazy...

he said no one has updated their stuff but seems to why would they wait till the AM to update the CBs if the maryland side is hearing it their way. look for the maryland 247 guy to CB first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back