MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bad feeling about this one.

you the most fake "insider" we got

i think your getting him mixed up with nycane lol

Steve Feinberg (CanesThing on Twitter) gets that distinction

Actually I don't know, Feinberg thinks he's an insider at times. But NOBODY touches the fake importance that Papa Cane Xavier Hughes had.

I remember that clown

Xavier Hughes, aka Papa Cane, ran one of the biggest fake insider schemes of all time.

I guess he did it because he got off on the anonymous fame of "Papa Cane" but this guy was constantly "breaking" news, and claiming he had inside info, but it was all based on aggregating Internet information.

In reality he was the Chief Innovation Officer at the Labor Department in Washington DC. Which is one of those bull**** do-nothing government jobs which we pay for with our taxes, by the way. So he was already well versed in running a line of bull****

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope this is based off of inside info and not what you think he will do umhurricane2511

It's not

LOL he is not just guessing . He is either lying or telling the truth. I see no reason why he would lie. Doesn't mean the person telling him is correct though.

He's not lying, he's just guessing. Dude, you're really dumb if you think this guy knows anything more than anybody else on here. He doesn't. It's just a guess based on everything he's read and heard on here and on other message boards. That's it. Come on you're not that gullible are you?

Brock... if he is lying, which he is, then he is just guessing, which he is. As much as it pains me, I'm w original on this one.

While it would seem like a disaster careerwise to go to MD, hard to blame someone for staying home. #familymatters .

Did he just suddenly figure out he lives in Maryland? He was a rock solid lock despite knowing he lived in Maryland and Maryland recruiting him all year. If he suddenly flips it'll have nothing to do with "staying home."

He just realized it was a city though

I'm still waiting for [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] to tell us what's really up.

Coach Brown just followed A.J. Davis on twitter. RB from Lakeland Fla. Could this be a sign ?

Advertisement
I just seen it, thanks for feeling me in. I live in lakeland so it just caught my eye.

Eh whatever I am not going to argue if someone is lying or not as that is about the dumbest thing on earth to do . I am going to take people at face value unless they give me a reason not to as to do the opposite is a horrible way to go thru life . I will say though you are total douche bag if you have don't have info and act like you do . Mind you on this board that rarely happens but it does occasionally. Regardless though I respect the people who post stuff even knowing they are going to be called a liar ect . I mean that is basic message board nosense though so we all are used to it. **** morons were giving Pete gruff when harley looked like he was set for WVU when all Pete was doing was sharing what he thought and knew.

Regardless though I hadn't seen video of Mcfarland in almost 6 months and I just got done watching his junior highlights and GOD**** MAN!! So stoked we are going to have a talent like that in back field . Walton/homer/Mcfarland is an insane trio and that doesn't even take into account Burns who might be the best of all them if he can ever get right health wise.

Advertisement
My cousin is an attorney at a big law firm in Baltimore (won't say which one). She just emailed me with some very interesting news. She said the guy who parks her car everyday is dating the sister of Mcindecisive's girlfriends hairdresser. Apparently he has been locked in his room Netflixing episodes of The Wire and Miami Vice to help him make his decision. Word is it will come down to which character he likes better .... Omar or Izzy.

Eh whatever I am not going to argue if someone is lying or not as that is about the dumbest thing on earth to do . I am going to take people at face value unless they give me a reason not to as to do the opposite is a horrible way to go thru life . I will say though you are total douche bag if you have don't have info and act like you do . Mind you on this board that rarely happens but it does occasionally. Regardless though I respect the people who post stuff even knowing they are going to be called a liar ect . I mean that is basic message board nosense though so we all are used to it. **** morons were giving Pete gruff when harley looked like he was set for WVU when all Pete was doing was sharing what he thought and knew.

Regardless though I hadn't seen video of Mcfarland in almost 6 months and I just got done watching his junior highlights and GOD**** MAN!! So stoked we are going to have a talent like that in back field . Walton/homer/Mcfarland is an insane trio and that doesn't even take into account Burns who might be the best of all them if he can ever get right health wise.

Yo, if you're taking posters at their word, then you green. You very green. /khaledvoice

in last couple weeks i said

Paris Ford was unlikely because if he didnt go Pitt, he would go ND, his brothers school

EVERYONE was saying harley shouldnt visit or should not be allowed to. I provided info that
something was going on behind scenes with UM and he was apparently playing WVU

EVERYONE said CJ was all UF. i said my friend told me not only were we still in it but Bama was too.

I told people i was pretty sure Ace was macfarland and i got hammered that it was devonta
yet pete confirmed it.

Which of the above is false? None. i told the board i would tell pete who some of my sources are.

anyway, i think i will end my posting activities and just read the forum. im not dealing with this nonsense.

Your last statement is the greatest news this board as ever received

Advertisement

Paris Ford was unlikely because if he didnt go Pitt, he would go ND, his brothers school

EVERYONE was saying harley shouldnt visit or should not be allowed to. I provided info that

EVERYONE said CJ was all UF. i said my friend told me not only were we still in it but Bama was too.

I told people i was pretty sure Ace was macfarland and i got hammered that it was devonta
yet pete confirmed it.

Which of the above is false? None. i told the board i would tell pete who some of my sources are.

anyway, i think i will end my posting activities and just read the forum. im not dealing with this nonsense.

Maybe you're telling the truth but the way you articulate your info makes it seem like your always covering your ***. Usually these guys with true info go out on a limb. I'm not saying your lying or anything just how you put it sometimes isn't the best.

yet pete confirmed it.

Maybe you're telling the truth but the way you articulate your info makes it seem like your always covering your ***. Usually these guys with true info go out on a limb. I'm not saying your lying or anything just how you put it sometimes isn't the best.

dude i try not to go out on a limb because when your dealing with 17 and 18 year olds, things can change. nothing is solid until pen hits paper.

Advertisement
My cousin is an attorney at a big law firm in Baltimore (won't say which one). She just emailed me with some very interesting news. She said the guy who parks her car everyday is dating the sister of Mcindecisive's girlfriends hairdresser. Apparently he has been locked in his room Netflixing episodes of The Wire and Miami Vice to help him make his decision. Word is it will come down to which character he likes better .... Omar or Izzy.

Omar is one of the greatest characters on tv ever. **** it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what annoys me about this board is we all attack each other. this dummies on UF,Bama, FSU boards, whoever all think everyone is going there. they have the greatest program, they talk crap about the U and its fans and we attack each other . I been a fan of this program since the 80s, i have been fortune enough to see guys like warren sapp, ray lewis, etc play in person. this is my squad like it is for most of the people here. when someone who KNOWS was excited and said to me "tell everyone enjoy the show" i posted that to be positive that we are going to finally have a strong close, it wasnt a lie. it was a positivity. do we forgot a month ago, we thought our class fell apart? get over the golden PTSD. There's a new sheriff in town and we can all enjoy canes football again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back