MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
thread is now open again try and keep it on topic

I had the best homemade zuppa toscana last night. Wife swapped out the potatoes with cauliflower. It really is true.. you don't have to sacrifice taste for nutrition.

Advertisement
Come on, you know McFarland is seeing all these other guys lining up for Miami. No way he's going to pass on a team that could be a legit NC contender in 2 years.

So... we still wondering why staff wastes valuable time visiting commited recruits?

Advertisement
What sketches me out about all this...

McFarlands dad said all the coaches have been saying the same thing.

Did Maryland just magically come up with their scintillating "build your own legacy" recruiting pitch a day before his announcement?

Why hadn't Maryland thought about that earlier?

This has the trappings of the stuff we hate about recruiting. Hopefully, if so, the potential for greatness at Miami outweigh any type of shenanigans that may have possibly occurred.

Advertisement
What sketches me out about all this...

McFarlands dad said all the coaches have been saying the same thing.

Did Maryland just magically come up with their scintillating "build your own legacy" recruiting pitch a day before his announcement?

Why hadn't Maryland thought about that earlier?

This has the trappings of the stuff we hate about recruiting. Hopefully, if so, the potential for greatness at Miami outweigh any type of shenanigans that may have possibly occurred.

Exactlty.....kid told MD he was committing to Miami and what did they do....guilt trip him....make up a bunch of sh*t....his heart was set on Miami and they messed with his head at the 11th hour.

If im Brown here's my counter to them saying they only feature players from Fla....

We've focused on you....a kid from MD not a kid from Fla....we targeted you even when we were at GA as the RB we wanted. RICHT plays the best players...Todd Gurley wasn't from GA...Aaron Murray, Sony Michel or AJ Green but they played because they proved to be the best.

Yes we target mainly Fla kids but only the special ones we go out of state for and that's you

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back