MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Thomas Brown showed up to the McFarland home in a Len Bias jersey. Any truth to that?

Advertisement
Maryland fans visiting this thread looking for insight into McFarland's decision, please visit westendzone.com for the real scope. Be sure to introduce yourself as a Maryland fan. Everyone over there is very warm and welcoming. Also, ask WhoopingCane to PM you. He's the #1 insider on this board.

monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif

Kind of impressive this thread has 50+ pages, but the thread on Herb committing cant even squeak 10 pages. This thread needs Xanex. Glass half full fellas.

Advertisement
Just spoke to nycane. He asked me to relay the following message: "McFarland is genuinely torn. There's a chance he comes to Miami. There's also a shot that he chooses Maryland. Recruiting is very strange. My guy said 'tell your message board buddies that we're going to sign a great class and that we'll add a couple really great players between now and signing day and one of those guys might be McFarland.'"

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Literally!

Just spoke to nycane. He asked me to relay the following message: "McFarland is genuinely torn. There's a chance he comes to Miami. There's also a shot that he chooses Maryland. Recruiting is very strange. My guy said 'tell your message board buddies that we're going to sign a great class and that we'll add a couple really great players between now and signing day and one of those guys might be McFarland.'"

****. nycane has gone ghost in the final stretch, i wonder if he lost his sawse cause he was giving up confidential info

I think nycane's source is Dannyboy's source. You guys should really take his insider information seriously.

Advertisement

We are truly appreciative of the info [MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] and thank you for entrusting this confidential information with the LL. @Franchise have you spoken with Mizcane regarding this turn of events, should we be optimistic?

I spoke with MizCane, and he said, "My boogers are talking to me, and they're telling me weird stuff."

We are truly appreciative of the info [MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] and thank you for entrusting this confidential information with the LL. @Franchise have you spoken with Mizcane regarding this turn of events, should we be optimistic?

dude you're a clown. i mention i think Mcfarland is Ace and i get laughed at because its devonta smith. then pete confirms its Macfarland. I have NO CLUE about anything going on with this kid right now and dont pretend too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
An 18-year old kid just got pressured/intimidated by grown *** men the other night.

His pops was just being a good dad and giving him an out. Just take that tactical pause and calm down.

Kids emotions have settled and is going where his heart was all along.

Jerry Jeudy situation?

The fact that he pushed it back to Friday and NOT NSD, makes me believe he'll pick Miami. Gave Maryland a curiosity consideration.

Who was it that said that this time of year always brings out the wannabe's fake insiders. LOL.

100% confident he's smart enough to pick Miami.

sometimes you just wanna be close to home and there is nothing that can change that. Kid is good, but if he wants to stay home, there nothing we can do. Wish the South Florida kids would think like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back