MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke to nycane. He asked me to relay the following message: "McFarland is genuinely torn. There's a chance he comes to Miami. There's also a shot that he chooses Maryland. Recruiting is very strange. My guy said 'tell your message board buddies that we're going to sign a great class and that we'll add a couple really great players between now and signing day and one of those guys might be McFarland.'"

We are truly appreciative of the info [MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] and thank you for entrusting this confidential information with the LL. @Franchise have you spoken with Mizcane regarding this turn of events, should we be optimistic?

Advertisement
This kid went from being heavily favored to go to Bama...to being a silent to Miami...to potentially ending up at Maryland? One of these places is not like the others. Hometown or not, for a legit RB to choose to go to Maryland is downright absurd. What that said, I hope he comes to his senses and ends up picking us tomorrow.

This kid went from being heavily favored to go to Bama...to being a silent to Miami...to potentially ending up at Maryland? One of these places is not like the others. Hometown or not, for a legit RB to choose to go to Maryland is downright absurd. What that said, I hope he comes to his senses and ends up picking us tomorrow.
didn't diggs go to maryland and he was a top if not the top WR that year

Advertisement
I hope this is based off of inside info and not what you think he will do umhurricane2511

It's not

LOL he is not just guessing . He is either lying or telling the truth. I see no reason why he would lie. Doesn't mean the person telling him is correct though.

He's not lying, he's just guessing. Dude, you're really dumb if you think this guy knows anything more than anybody else on here. He doesn't. It's just a guess based on everything he's read and heard on here and on other message boards. That's it. Come on you're not that gullible are you?

Advertisement
Maryland fans visiting this thread looking for insight into McFarland's decision, please visit westendzone.com for the real scope. Be sure to introduce yourself as a Maryland fan. Everyone over there is very warm and welcoming. Also, ask WhoopingCane to PM you. He's the #1 insider on this board.

Strong work JJH!

Yep and his brother went to bama last year. He learned from his brother mistake.

I think Diggs would probably admit that it was a mistake to go there. Dude would have been a first round pick if he went to a school that showcased his talents better. His brother certainly recognized it was a mistake.

Well we've now had [MENTION=12726]Canedog[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10361]canecat[/MENTION] tell us not to worry. Does [MENTION=4089]canefish[/MENTION] or [MENTION=1358]CANE[/MENTION]bird want to weigh in on the matter?

Advertisement
Maryland fans visiting this thread looking for insight into McFarland's decision, please visit westendzone.com for the real scope. Be sure to introduce yourself as a Maryland fan. Everyone over there is very warm and welcoming. Also, ask WhoopingCane to PM you. He's the #1 insider on this board.

:rickflair2::rickflair2::kobe::q3XKXeX::hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Whoop about to have a full inbox!!

Advertisement

Strong work JJH!
Thanks. Would upvote/rep if I could.

Just spoke to nycane. He asked me to relay the following message: "McFarland is genuinely torn. There's a chance he comes to Miami. There's also a shot that he chooses Maryland. Recruiting is very strange. My guy said 'tell your message board buddies that we're going to sign a great class and that we'll add a couple really great players between now and signing day and one of those guys might be McFarland.'"
Sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back