Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What does the RB depth look like without McFarland
Walton
Homer
Burns
Gray might be back
is that it?
Not good if something happens to Walton, I like Homer but Burns has is struggles with staying healthy.

Well I think Deejay Dallas would probably then start out at RB instead of WR/CB.
Even Henderson could play RB, thats what he did in HS.

RB is one of the easiest positions to fill.

Losing McFarland would still be big because he's a top prospect. But I also don't think you could really blame this staff for not getting him. Some shady **** clearly going on.

Lol some of yall gotta keep these hot takes to yourself deejay at Rb?

are you ******* with me right now acting like Deejay can't play rb?
Are you thinking im talking about dj Johnson or something? If you think Deejay dallas can't play rb if we need him to you are tripping.
:monkey-serious:

Maryland fans visiting this thread looking for insight into McFarland's decision, please visit westendzone.com for the real scope. Be sure to introduce yourself as a Maryland fan. Everyone over there is very warm and welcoming. Also, ask WhoopingCane to PM you. He's the #1 insider on this board.

An 18-year old kid just got pressured/intimidated by grown *** men the other night.

His pops was just being a good dad and giving him an out. Just take that tactical pause and calm down.

Kids emotions have settled and is going where his heart was all along.

you sound extremely confident... so i'm gonna trust ya and get ready to pop bottles tomorrow.

Advertisement
Maryland fans visiting this thread looking for insight into McFarland's decision, please visit westendzone.com for the real scope. Be sure to introduce yourself as a Maryland fan. Everyone over there is very warm and welcoming. Also, ask WhoopingCane to PM you. He's the #1 insider on this board.

Upvoted

50+ pages? Isn't that the kiss of death for recruits we want.

/He comin

I hope

Advertisement
I hope this is based off of inside info and not what you think he will do umhurricane2511

:rickflair2::rickflair2::kobe::q3XKXeX::hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

Advertisement
lol....Quote from the Maryland board.........

"i'm not one for using punctuation or correct grammar on the few posts that i make on these message boards, but jesus christ i just tried to read the Miami board related to McFarland and am legitimately dumber rn "

They dont get the show

papi1.gif

they can't make fun of our posters...only we can make fun of our posters.

There is such a thing as a U of Maryland football board? I'm not buying it. Most likely it's one guy, the owner of the site, posting under a handful of different screen names.

What the **** is the point of a U of Maryland football board??

lol....Quote from the Maryland board.........

"i'm not one for using punctuation or correct grammar on the few posts that i make on these message boards, but jesus christ i just tried to read the Miami board related to McFarland and am legitimately dumber rn "

They dont get the show

papi1.gif

they can't make fun of our posters...only we can make fun of our posters.

There is such a thing as a U of Maryland football board? I'm not buying it. Most likely it's one guy, the owner of the site, posting under a handful of different screen names.

What the **** is the point of a U of Maryland football board??
which board was it from?

Just spoke to nycane. He asked me to relay the following message: "McFarland is genuinely torn. There's a chance he comes to Miami. There's also a shot that he chooses Maryland. Recruiting is very strange. My guy said 'tell your message board buddies that we're going to sign a great class and that we'll add a couple really great players between now and signing day and one of those guys might be McFarland.'"

Advertisement
[TWEET]824422780829650945[/TWEET]

Has anyone figured out who the mook was who compared Linder to Gaynor? Love that Gaynor has it on his Twitter page. Kid is NASTY. I don't think anyone who watched Linder descibed him as nasty.

Go Canes!

Just spoke to nycane. He asked me to relay the following message: "McFarland is genuinely torn. There's a chance he comes to Miami. There's also a shot that he chooses Maryland. Recruiting is very strange. My guy said 'tell your message board buddies that we're going to sign a great class and that we'll add a couple really great players between now and signing day and one of those guys might be McFarland.'"

Well, thank you

An 18-year old kid just got pressured/intimidated by grown *** men the other night.

His pops was just being a good dad and giving him an out. Just take that tactical pause and calm down.

Kids emotions have settled and is going where his heart was all along.

LOL

It's a nice theory and I hope it's true.

But it's just a guess.

Exactly the same as guesses where people think that he's not coming and staying home to go to Maryland.

Excellent suggestion sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back