MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol....Quote from the Maryland board.........

"i'm not one for using punctuation or correct grammar on the few posts that i make on these message boards, but jesus christ i just tried to read the Miami board related to McFarland and am legitimately dumber rn "

They dont get the show

papi1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does the RB depth look like without McFarland
Walton
Homer
Burns
Gray might be back
is that it?
Not good if something happens to Walton, I like Homer but Burns has is struggles with staying healthy.

Well I think Deejay Dallas would probably then start out at RB instead of WR/CB.
Even Henderson could play RB, thats what he did in HS.

RB is one of the easiest positions to fill.

Losing McFarland would still be big because he's a top prospect. But I also don't think you could really blame this staff for not getting him. Some shady **** clearly going on.

Lol some of yall gotta keep these hot takes to yourself deejay at Rb?

are you ******* with me right now acting like Deejay can't play rb?
Are you thinking im talking about dj Johnson or something? If you think Deejay dallas can't play rb if we need him to you are tripping.

Advertisement
lol....Quote from the Maryland board.........

"i'm not one for using punctuation or correct grammar on the few posts that i make on these message boards, but jesus christ i just tried to read the Miami board related to McFarland and am legitimately dumber rn "

They dont get the show

papi1.gif

they can't make fun of our posters...only we can make fun of our posters.

haha i love it. Need Papi in times like this

Advertisement
Oh and if I'm wrong, I'll take my L like a man.

Won't go disappearing on ya'll like some have before.

Speaking of which,where is NyCane? He has the sources and inside scoop. He could clear all this up right now.

Oh and if I'm wrong, I'll take my L like a man.

Won't go disappearing on ya'll like some have before.

You acted like you had insider information with the "just got off the phone with a friend," if it's an opinion say it's an opinion otherwise it's trolling.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back