MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The RB position is one of the easier positions to transition to as a freshman. To not see Homer play there this year makes me think he's not all that he's cracked up to be.

Totally agree. The fact that he had three established, returning players ahead of him had nothing to do with it.

His stud level play on special teams has me concerned ......................

that some people here are slow...

Regardless of Mcfarland's status, selling homer short is foolish. He has a ton of talent, and the "he's done nothing argument is foolish." He was a stud special teams player for us as a true frosh last year. Guys like that tend to carry over when they get the call to start and ball out.

The RB position is one of the easier positions to transition to as a freshman. To not see Homer play there this year makes me think he's not all that he's cracked up to be.

Totally agree. The fact that he had three established, returning players ahead of him had nothing to do with it.

Gus Edwards established? Brown "discovered" him midway through the season. Lamenting that he just found out he could play. Why did Gus stand out and not Homer?

Advertisement

I think DE and WR are the two easiest because they rely more on their speed than strength so they can get by in the first year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Ya'll come back to this thread tomorrow and find my posts.

HE COMIN.

Great kid and can't wait to watch him develop here. Gonna have a GREAT career.

@Maryland, we going to come to your state and take the Baddest there. These Maryland Hoes love bad grammar and punctuation

SMH.gif

Advertisement

Gus Edwards established? Brown "discovered" him midway through the season. Lamenting that he just found out he could play. Why did Gus stand out and not Homer?
Lord have mercy...

Please Staaaaaapppp...

Really like McFarland a lot and think he has a great to play right away given our depth chart situation. With that said, 2018 is stacked and could be a heck of a selling point to the Lingards of the world.

Advertisement
An 18-year old kid just got pressured/intimidated by grown *** men the other night.

His pops was just being a good dad and giving him an out. Just take that tactical pause and calm down.

Kids emotions have settled and is going where his heart was all along.

Tomorrow a lot of you clowns are going to look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back