MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Richt and elite running backs go together like lamb and tuna fish

not.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha @ both [MENTION=2664]Port Knox[/MENTION] and [MENTION=356]JHallCanes[/MENTION]

Advertisement
The top half of my ***** is rock hard right now but the base is still floppy.

I'm shook

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does the RB depth look like without McFarland
Walton
Homer
Burns
Gray might be back
is that it?
Not good if something happens to Walton, I like Homer but Burns has is struggles with staying healthy.

Well I think Deejay Dallas would probably then start out at RB instead of WR/CB.
Even Henderson could play RB, thats what he did in HS.

RB is one of the easiest positions to fill.

Losing McFarland would still be big because he's a top prospect. But I also don't think you could really blame this staff for not getting him. Some shady **** clearly going on.

Lol some of yall gotta keep these hot takes to yourself deejay at Rb?

Advertisement
They recruited 2 guys, and have already signed one.
The guy that hasn't played in two years? K

Facts are facts, friend. Your analysis was wrong.
I never forgot about Burns. I'm not counting on him either. Only back up to McFarland is a guy that doesn't even play football. Brown stacking those Ls no matter how you keep trying to spin it.

So weird to target one specific coach when he hasn't taken an L at all yet.

I know right ? Brown has been on point as far as I can tell.**** people were giving Rumph crap and he is ballin for us in terms of getting Beasts right now.

Coach brown is the main reason we are even in a strong position for him in the first place. Kids love coach brown and he's a great recruiter and coach

Advertisement
Definitely want him in our class badly BUT of all the guys left on our board this is the one I think we could afford to lose. I see Walton & Homer carrying us next year at Rb and then hopefully we can grab a top back in 2018.

Don't do that. Losing him will hurt....bad. Kid is elite. Runs away from folks. He reminds me of MJD in his heyday. He'll be wasting his talents at Maryland. I appreciate the fight Durkin is trying to put up, but Maryland will never be a good program in football. 7 maybe 8 wins is their cap.

It's impossible to get everyone. Recruiting is crazy and if the rumors are true and we really do close with Henderson, Edwards, Harley, and Jeff Thomas.....then honestly we should be happy.

I'd be a lot more ****ed off if McFarland was a South Florida kid and did this. Kid is just torn and pressured to stay home.

Let's see what happens, maybe we all get a surprise tomorrow.

Tell that to Bama.

When we win consistently and at that elite level...then tell that to me.

I'm the guy who gave Richt all types of **** on this board because I felt (and still feel) that he's a below average play caller....however you gotta give him credit for what looks like is going to be a solid close.

Serious question: For anyone that might be familiar, was Coach Brown a primary and 'closer' recruiter at UGA or did Richt elevate him more into that role at the U? Thanks I'll hang up and listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back