MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
46283176.webp

Advertisement
That headline literally means nothing. A visit can go well and he can still pick the other team.

Has there ever been a headline that said "Visit didn't go well"? They all go well.

Is there a worse feeling than waiting/depending on Vermin for info lol

Advertisement
That AJ Davis kid looks pretty good, if we could pull him this late I'd be impressed.

Advertisement
McFarland will stick no way you suddenly change your mind in one night

Advertisement
Someone post the Vermin article

This makes me laugh. I post the info and usually get railed for it. Now people are asking for it...

Here it is:

Wish I could tell you guys this was 95 percent for UM, but he'll let his parents know this evening and they're going to support his choice. Obviously this was previously all Canes for him, hard to believe it can go from him being ready to announce to picking a different schoo
l in a matter of 2 days, but this is recruiting. I really don't have a sense for what he's going to do, and neither does his dad. Keep your fingers crossed.

More quotes from Dad:

"He was with Anthony first, then when I got there we met also," dad said. "It went well. But you hear the same thing over and over, the advantages of him coming to Miami, the legacy that's there already, he can come in right away if he works hard and be an impact immediately. You know, same old."

Sounds like someone ****ed in dads cheerios...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back