MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gone still say miami but starting to get a feeling he going to maryland.

Advertisement
I don't see McFarland coming. Just my .02

Very fishy here that Brown had this great relationship with McFarland and his family. Now the family is apparently tired of hearing the same old stuff from Miami.

We'll be fine with Walton and Homer next year. Burns hopefully can get healthy. But this isn't a critical blow to the class.

I don't get how you can be all Miami for months and then back off after a single in-home visit. Seems drastic.

Honestly, he will choose to play for someone he is most comfortable with...that's Thomas Brown the past 2-3 years. I believe that relationship and his 3 months of all Miami win out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He made a video for both Miami and Maryland but he was all Miami? Sounds like he has been second guessing Miami for awhile....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't get how you can be all Miami for months and then back off after a single in-home visit. Seems drastic.
bag-h.JPG

Advertisement
I don't see McFarland coming. Just my .02

Very fishy here that Brown had this great relationship with McFarland and his family. Now the family is apparently tired of hearing the same old stuff from Miami.

We'll be fine with Walton and Homer next year. Burns hopefully can get healthy. But this isn't a critical blow to the class.

Seemed like he was tired of maryland too. Might just be tired of seeing coaches in his house every week.

Yeah it's super suspicious when dad's now all "Not sure. We'll see how Anthony feels on the day. You hear the same things from the coaches".

Advertisement
There will be ZERO doubt that this kid (or his family) was bought if he switches teams at this point. Maryland offers nothing over us except proximity to his family, and that didn't seem to be an issue last week. UM spits out NFL RBs with regularity, and that doesn't even take into account Brown and Richt's impressive resume developing backs; I still think he picks us at the end, but these recent developments certainly give me less certainty than I had a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back