MacFarland to Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time there's a shiny new toy being brought to the table, some fans find a way to bash who we currently have to justify why we need the new guys. How bout this, we need McFarland for our future, b/c our present is solid currently. We need Mac to continue the trend of RBU. There's no need to knock Walton to justify the need for Mac.

This true, but saying Walton aint a first round pick aint really a knock man. Just spitting facts. Unless he takes huge strides this year he won't be picked in the first round... AND THAT'S FINE. He's still a great RB who I think will have a career in the league.

LOL that ain't spitting facts that is spitting opinion. Facts are , well facts. IMO Walton is a 2nd rounder at worst .

Sorry, with guys like Scarborough, Chubb, Guice, Freeman, Perine, Barkley and LJ Scott all slated to leave next year, Walton ain't no 1st round pick. Again, which is fine.

Advertisement
A bit of news that may not be good (could also just be because it is still uncertain and we are lining up back up plans), but Thomas Brown and our assistant RB grad assistant just started following RB AJ Davis.

Brown better have left that house last night and known one way or the other.

When is Walton going to announce? Can't imagine it's not us. Kid has been on campus a ton. Practically feels like he's already on the team.

A bit of news that may not be good (could also just be because it is still uncertain and we are lining up back up plans), but Thomas Brown and our assistant RB grad assistant just started following RB AJ Davis.

****. Hopefully just taking precautions.

When is Walton going to announce? Can't imagine it's not us. Kid has been on campus a ton. Practically feels like he's already on the team.

I like where we stand with him. Good relationship with the staff. Offered early. Home grown.

Advertisement

That was a day ago he started following him

That was a day ago he started following him

Why wouldn't Brown be following Walton?

Every time there's a shiny new toy being brought to the table, some fans find a way to bash who we currently have to justify why we need the new guys. How bout this, we need McFarland for our future, b/c our present is solid currently. We need Mac to continue the trend of RBU. There's no need to knock Walton to justify the need for Mac.

One injury to Walton, and McFarland would be our present. RBs get injured frequently and we have no proven runner after Walton. Sure Homer looked good on Special Teams but that doesn't necessarily translate. I don't even count Burns and Choc.

We really need to bring in a quality RB and McFarland looks like the only one we're after.

One injury to Walton, and McFarland would be our present. RBs get injured frequently and we have no proven runner after Walton. Sure Homer looked good on Special Teams but that doesn't necessarily translate. I don't even count Burns and Choc.

We really need to bring in a quality RB and McFarland looks like the only one we're after.

Homer looks good everywhere...Don't sleep there.

Advertisement

This.

+1000

Ya I'm not bashing Walton at all...And as much as I want McFarland I can live with what we have. We'll just be a little thin.

I'm just saying I'd take big action and give some odds on Walton not going 1st round. That's not a knock on him.

Canesport got an update from his father on the visit. What it say?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the canesport headline
Somebody post it

"McFarland visit with Brown `went well,' RB 'has idea' where he'll pick"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back