Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Aggressive German guy being Aggressive German guy… cool

I don’t go back in time and delete posts. Lane continuing to hit the portal to make a better run is smart. Miami to hit the portal to make a better run is also smart.

I find it curious why you see one of those as: one coach seeing the end of the light coming and only to probably fail miserably when the coach has had successful seasons at the school and improved their roster…
Read what I wrote and what other posters wrote. I never even mentioned Miami.

I'm not angry, if you think that's angry, lmao... I'm having fun.

Advertisement
It doesn't equate to your quotes as that's why I didn't note them specifically. I'm just pointing out that Lane's resume is full of lots of movement so him leaving Ole Miss soon wouldn't be a surprise.
I would not be surprised if he left OIe Miss either, but he is building his team to make a run whether he is staying in Ole Miss land or not.

Ole Miss signed 4 RB's out the Winter & Spring Portal

- Rashad Amos
- Dominique Thomas
- Logan Diggs
- Henry Parrish

Plus, they returned Ulysses Bentley from last year (who they got from SMU).

Between the 5 of them, that's 3,009yds of rushing production combined (all from last year).

Of course JCM was gonna high-tail it outta there after Amos flipped his commitment back to Ole Miss again, he was basically gonna be the 6th back, but he's as good as most RB1's in the country.

And I believe (iirc), Ole Miss signed at least 2 ATH's in their 24 class that will likely end up playing RB as well.

Caveman Lane Train. Bro ball.

Two recent seasons being the best seasons in Ole Miss history and raiding the portal -- the end is near... death upon us...

Two subpar seasons at Miami and raiding the portal -- god is good -- we're ****** fuccin...

Ya'll are nuts...

1717758959453.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ole Miss signed 4 RB's out the Winter & Spring Portal

- Rashad Amos
- Dominique Thomas
- Logan Diggs
- Henry Parrish

Plus, they returned Ulysses Bentley from last year (who they got from SMU).

Between the 5 of them, that's 3,009yds of rushing production combined (all from last year).

Of course JCM was gonna high-tail it outta there after Amos flipped his commitment back to Ole Miss again, he was basically gonna be the 6th back, but he's as good as most RB1's in the country.

And I believe (iirc), Ole Miss signed at least 2 ATH's in their 24 class that will likely end up playing RB as well.
Ulysses Bentley was the only schollie rb left in total on the roster. And even he was hurt at end of the year.

-Logan Diggs isnt being counted on to play ...he is in Mark Fletcher like territory.

Kevin Smith is ther rb coach so grabbing carries from DOWN SOUTH Henry Parrish will be tough... So it will be a 3 man of Bentley, Parrish and Amos more than likely.

I would not be surprised if he left OIe Miss either, but he is building his team to make a run whether he is staying in Ole Miss land or not.
For sure. It gives me vibe as he's going all in this year in the case he wins big great, if not, he can bolt and say he did all he could at Ole Miss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i watched this 23 times in a row
It's a lesson in why I don't mess with important things. I'd answer quantum physics answers the same. Those are people that make world work. I'm not apart of that community lol.

Advertisement
Back