Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we can do is see what happens on signing day....

Yeah, OP had great news last update. But no screenshots of the conversation with the "sauce". Today, opens up the thread with an update with pics of bad news conversation. I'm with you, either OP got scolded for letting the info out, or most likely nobody knows. I'm going with option one for now. Homer I guess

Scolded? LOL

OK, option 2 then. lol

Advertisement
This is a low point here. Why is anyone putting weight on this Macho character? Grow up guys.

All we can do is see what happens on signing day....

Yeah, OP had great news last update. But no screenshots of the conversation with the "sauce". Today, opens up the thread with an update with pics of bad news conversation. I'm with you, either OP got scolded for letting the info out, or most likely nobody knows. I'm going with option one for now. Homer I guess

I ain't mad at Coach Macho. He's just brought good info to the board in the past. As much as we hate to hear this recruiting really is fluid lol. We all grab at the littlest bits of info we can directing analyzing and bit*hing at one another.

The only thing I can say about all this is the AH crew has handled their recruitment well.

Advertisement
I'm beginning to believe that having a recruiting sauce in South Florida is about as valuable as having a hookup for Marlins tickets.

Everything is true. Nothing is true.

IMG_6238.webp

Everything is true.......but false.....

Advertisement
It’ll all be over soon. This information will change another 10 times by Feb 2nd. After they visit we’ll be in the lead for all of them. You know how this game goes.

Y'all worry too much, I believe Nesta Chatfield Campbell goes to Miami Surtain is 50/50 between LSU and Miami

Advertisement
Lol man stop it. Gotta love the "insiders". Can't wait until signing day to get all this over with. Can't take someone serious who said the exact opposite a week ago.

These recruits could also be feeding all kinds of information knowing it’s getting spilled and sitting back and laughing at all the freaking out.

Anybody consider that?

It’s not like they are unaware of this board and that they are followed, at this point.

I know they’ve handled their recruiting very well, but even adults prank other adults occasionally.

Like I’ve been saying all along: nobody knows.

As long as we gat that weekend OV, then I like our chances, and that’s all that counts.

Advertisement
Two days ago he had us in the driver’s seat. Two days from now we’ll be back in the driver’s seat. Pay attention to actions and Rattler.

And if Senior really wanted the Alabaga job I find it hard to believe Junior will be heading to Alabaga.

Chise, what actions? The ones where these kids were up in the air whether or not they would even OV here? The fact that PS/TC barely visited UM the last couple years despite that their “mentor” was here? Those are the key actions to note imo.

I love ya, old pal, but you’re a negative dude in general.

The actions are P2 going to UM games and practices and a basketball game the other day. Actions are all of them coming here on OVs the last weekend. Actions are them not being committed anywhere else.

What are all these actions in relation to other schools that stand out so much to you? They’ve been to UM a lot more than anywhere else.

The only actions you are choosing to pay attention to are the lips flapping of guys with “vibes” and dudes who have claimed P2 was a mortal lock to LSU despite everything saying otherwise.

When Pete said we have a better chance with Surtain than Campbell, my initial thought was that Pete is emphasizing how little of a chance we have with Campbell. Not that we have a good chance with Surtain. Its like saying we had a better chance of hitting the lottery than getting the model. After Sileo Jr posted his update, I thought there must be some smoke here. So maybe I took Pete's info incorrectly. When I took a look at Surtain’s timeline on 247. You're right. His actions tell a different story than the one I believed to be true.
Starting in October, Rumph visited Surtain and 2 weeks later, he named LSU his leader. A week after that (November 4th), Surtain Sr was in the stands for the VT blowout, and left with plenty of positive things to say about Miami. A week after that game (November 11th), Surtain Jr was in the stands watching us destroy Notre Dame. The day before the ACC Championship game, 2 coaches from Bama visited. The day after the championship game, he got a visit from Diaz, Banda, Rumph, and Kuligowski. Two and a half weeks later, the supposed LSU lock didn't sign early. A week after that, he was at Miami (without Silvera, Chatfield or Campbell), watching our Orange Bowl practice. Two weeks later, he used his first official visit on LSU. Didn’t commit. Three days later, he was back at Miami.
Combine the increase in communication with some of the other rumors… his dad trusting Richt most, his mom wanting him to stay home, his close friendship with Chatfield and the Surtain’s not being sold on coach O. If/when he visits us (or vice versa) after his Bama visit, it’ll be pretty **** difficult to deny he has legitimate interest in Miami.

These recruits could also be feeding all kinds of information knowing it’s getting spilled and sitting back and laughing at all the freaking out.

Anybody consider that?

It’s not like they are unaware of this board and that they are followed, at this point.

I know they’ve handled their recruiting very well, but even adults prank other adults occasionally.

Like I’ve been saying all along: nobody knows.

As long as we gat that weekend OV, then I like our chances, and that’s all that counts.

Good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back