Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they sign with us just take it as an awesome surprise. At this point if you expect TC and PS2 to sign with us you are just setting up yourself for disappointment. Lets let it play out.

Advertisement
I'm going to look at the optics with these guys not inside information. Visits, contacts, comments etc. I had written Campbell off but if he visits????, Surtain at the Duke game? Visit?? Nesta visits OSU? Chatfield visits Fl ?

These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

This has the ring of truth to it.

Lots of stories out this time of year. Until they sign no one knows where these kids are going to sign. Let’s see what happens after they visit.

Chise reads the board closely. Listen to the Legend.

To the rest of ya'll, there will be false positives and false negatives. Don't get to high or low during recruiting season.

Advertisement
These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

It's the truth. He lived with Mike Bobo, Dax Langley, and Brandon Tolbert in Players Club. His fraternity was known for being racist. He was a real peace of work. This coming from a white guy.

It's the truth. He lived with Mike Bobo, Dax Langley, and Brandon Tolbert in Players Club. His fraternity was known for being racist. He was a real peace of work. This coming from a white guy.

He’s always seemed like a real kind of slick southern used car salesman type. None of this surprises me.

Too detailed to not be true. I accept it.

Advertisement

Go on...

Go on...
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]

Not defending him but if one of my teammates knocked up my sister I wouldn't be happy either lol.

Advertisement
If Mike Rumph can not get defensive backs from the high school he coached at, wtf is he doing here?

It was a tense situation. They were the two starting safeties when it went down.

If he was the starting safety at a place like UGA either they really sucked or he went on a 2 year Popeyes binge after college.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We ****** come February..not taking no for an answer...I don't give a *** who got what sauces...we ***** with at least 3 of 4 from Heritage.

I’m dying over here with laughter I can’t wait to lose all 4 and reincarnate bleakvisions XXI.

Fuggin nole....hey look at me, i will be happy if my prediction that hurts the team i claim to root for comes true. Drink bleach bytch!

He’s always seemed like a real kind of slick southern used car salesman type. None of this surprises me.

OCC nailed it, guy would say anything on recruiting trail and heavily negatively recruited against Ga while at Bama. Couple So Ga coaches practically banned him for negativity against their alma mater. Also Brian McClendon had to be rstrained one day from kicking Curby *** at a high school. Leaned his trade well from Saban, one person selling another side that just do not understand black atheletes fro seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back