Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We all knew at this point Georgia had the lead with Tyson. We have the opportunity to close. He is giving us the last crack for a reason. Funny how everyone forgets what [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] have been preaching the whole time.

Chatfield looked like like a toddler on Xmas during his OV. As Pete reiterated, he comin.

Let Nesta have fun on his OV & shoot some baby gravy on them swamp whores. He is an alpha & knows he will come to UM & be in the 2 deep at the very least.

There is way to much smoke surrounding Surtain to truely think he isnt seriously intrested.

CMR is a certified G on the trail. I got faith in our Captain.

Grow a set of balls & trust our staff. The first REAL staff in years.

Lol man stop it. Gotta love the "insiders". Can't wait until signing day to get all this over with. Can't take someone serious who said the exact opposite a week ago.

Actually, nothing that was said last week was opposite. Read the thread. I already explained this.

The information last week was a coach's opinion of where HE FEELS the kids may go.
Today's information is after he spoke directly to the kids.

Like I said, these kids could be playing this coach for fun, or they could change their minds ten more times.

At this point I don’t care what any of these assistant AH coaches say, as long as they take their OV’s whatever these coaches hear or think is irrelevant.

Advertisement
So one sauce, an AH coach, gives corch Macheau positive news.

Another one gives corch Macheau this.

Come up with a couple more scenarios, corch. That way when it’s all over you can still say you got it right.

You’re all over the place.

You're dumb as ***. This is the same guy giving me an update.

So he completely changed his tune.

And please don’t call me dumb as fūck. Not a good move.

He didn't change his tune, you idiot. He's giving me an update from today.

And you're dumb.

So Macho know more than rattler?

So one sauce, an AH coach, gives corch Macheau positive news.

Another one gives corch Macheau this.

Come up with a couple more scenarios, corch. That way when it’s all over you can still say you got it right.

You’re all over the place.

You're dumb as ***. This is the same guy giving me an update.

So he completely changed his tune.

And please don’t call me dumb as fūck. Not a good move.

He didn't change his tune, you idiot. He's giving me an update from today.

And you're dumb.

So Macho know more than rattler?

And what exactly does Rattler know? He hasn't really ever said anything of significance regarding Tyson...

Advertisement
These recruits could also be feeding all kinds of information knowing it’s getting spilled and sitting back and laughing at all the freaking out.

Anybody consider that?

It’s not like they are unaware of this board and that they are followed, at this point.

I know they’ve handled their recruiting very well, but even adults prank other adults occasionally.

Like I’ve been saying all along: nobody knows.

As long as we gat that weekend OV, then I like our chances, and that’s all that counts.

Ding ding ding

It's been well known that a lot of recruits read this board. Personally, I don't know where the 4 of these kids will be going. I'm also not questioning Macho's source as well, but gogeta was right; these kids aren't going to tell their own coaches anything because they don't want anything being spilled.

Netsa: Not worried about him at all. That kid appears to be recruited for us and the depth chart favors us along with coaching.

Chatfield: All signs point towards Miami in the driver's seat. Don't know or care about the potential gf situation; I'm not going to dive into the love life of an 18-year old kid about to go to college. We've seen what happens to kids who make college decisions off where their girlfriend's goes and how that ultimately works out - think Jordan Scarlett.

PS2: I'd imagine the dad's not the biggest fan of Nick Saban with how the Dolphins worked out. I read somewhere that Surtain wouldn't even let Nick Saban fly his helicopter into AH like he does every other school.

Campbell: I wouldn't doubt if that information is true. From public perception he seems to be all over the place. But as gogeta said, Rumph has to win this one. Rumph is paid to outrecruit UGA which includes Sony. If Athens is so amazing, then why's Sony's family likely going to move back to Miami?

These recruits could also be feeding all kinds of information knowing it’s getting spilled and sitting back and laughing at all the freaking out.

Anybody consider that?

It’s not like they are unaware of this board and that they are followed, at this point.

I know they’ve handled their recruiting very well, but even adults prank other adults occasionally.

As long as we gat that weekend OV, then I like our chances, and that’s all that counts.

Ding ding ding

It's been well known that a lot of recruits read this board. Personally, I don't know where the 4 of these kids will be going. I'm also not questioning Macho's source as well, but gogeta was right; these kids aren't going to tell their own coaches anything because they don't want anything being spilled.

Netsa: Not worried about him at all. That kid appears to be recruited for us and the depth chart favors us along with coaching.

Chatfield: All signs point towards Miami in the driver's seat. Don't know or care about the potential gf situation; I'm not going to dive into the love life of an 18-year old kid about to go to college. We've seen what happens to kids who make college decisions off where their girlfriend's goes and how that ultimately works out - think Jordan Scarlett.

PS2: I'd imagine the dad's not the biggest fan of Nick Saban with how the Dolphins worked out. I read somewhere that Surtain wouldn't even let Nick Saban fly his helicopter into AH like he does every other school.

Campbell: I wouldn't doubt if that information is true. From public perception he seems to be all over the place. But as gogeta said, Rumph has to win this one. Rumph is paid to outrecruit UGA which includes Sony. If Athens is so amazing, then why's Sony's family likely going to move back to Miami?

I agree. I mean they’ve been playing their cards close to the vest, so why would they all of a sudden start spilling their guts out to old high school assistant coaches that they really don’t have that much to do with anymore. These are people that are NOT going to be part of their lives anymore going forward. They’re not even family.

Advertisement

Anybody consider that?

Ding ding ding

Dude dont say Rumph has to do his job you will get negged to oblivion. You might trigger the homers specifically [MENTION=908]Hurracanes[/MENTION].

we don't have a "sony" to sale Tyson on Miami

You’re smoking if you think Kai-leon and Nesta won’t be present on the 2nd
sony been in athens for 4 years. thats what I mean. he's a star, from south florida, that's been there for 4 years. he can sell tyson on moving up there being ok, especially for a big time talent. we don't currently have anyone like that

Just don't forget that the person that convinced Sony to come to Athens in the first place 4 years ago now is the man in Miami.

Anybody consider that?

Ding ding ding

Dude dont say Rumph has to do his job you will get negged to oblivion. You might trigger the homers specifically [MENTION=908]Hurracanes[/MENTION].

Sorry about that. Keep forgetting that holding a coach accountable for the recruiting side in college is a cardinal sin.

Advertisement

Anybody consider that?

Ding ding ding

Sorry about that. Keep forgetting that holding a coach accountable for the recruiting side in college is a cardinal sin.

Yeah man any objectiveness is not tolerated here. You shut up and accept what the homers are saying. Dont question anything regarding the program you sumbiotch

we don't have a "sony" to sale Tyson on Miami

You’re smoking if you think Kai-leon and Nesta won’t be present on the 2nd
sony been in athens for 4 years. thats what I mean. he's a star, from south florida, that's been there for 4 years. he can sell tyson on moving up there being ok, especially for a big time talent. we don't currently have anyone like that

Just don't forget that the person that convinced Sony to come to Athens in the first place 4 years ago now is the man in Miami.

We hired the UGA bag man??

These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back