Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t read all the pages but one, but it’s physically impossible for me to be upset about any news that included the word girlfriend in it. Lol imagine Jerome Brown on that cuck ****

Advertisement
So one sauce, an AH coach, gives corch Macheau positive news.

Another one gives corch Macheau this.

Come up with a couple more scenarios, corch. That way when it’s all over you can still say you got it right.

You’re all over the place.

You're dumb as ***. This is the same guy giving me an update.

So he completely changed his tune.

And please don’t call me dumb as fūck. Not a good move.

He didn't change his tune, you idiot. He's giving me an update from today.

And you're dumb.

So Macho know more than rattler?

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

This is somebody else's word.

These recruits could also be feeding all kinds of information knowing it’s getting spilled and sitting back and laughing at all the freaking out.

Anybody consider that?

It’s not like they are unaware of this board and that they are followed, at this point.

I know they’ve handled their recruiting very well, but even adults prank other adults occasionally.

Like I’ve been saying all along: nobody knows.

As long as we gat that weekend OV, then I like our chances, and that’s all that counts.

Ding ding ding

It's been well known that a lot of recruits read this board. Personally, I don't know where the 4 of these kids will be going. I'm also not questioning Macho's source as well, but gogeta was right; these kids aren't going to tell their own coaches anything because they don't want anything being spilled.

Netsa: Not worried about him at all. That kid appears to be recruited for us and the depth chart favors us along with coaching.

Chatfield: All signs point towards Miami in the driver's seat. Don't know or care about the potential gf situation; I'm not going to dive into the love life of an 18-year old kid about to go to college. We've seen what happens to kids who make college decisions off where their girlfriend's goes and how that ultimately works out - think Jordan Scarlett.

PS2: I'd imagine the dad's not the biggest fan of Nick Saban with how the Dolphins worked out. I read somewhere that Surtain wouldn't even let Nick Saban fly his helicopter into AH like he does every other school.

Campbell: I wouldn't doubt if that information is true. From public perception he seems to be all over the place. But as gogeta said, Rumph has to win this one. Rumph is paid to outrecruit UGA which includes Sony. If Athens is so amazing, then why's Sony's family likely going to move back to Miami?

I agree. I mean they’ve been playing their cards close to the vest, so why would they all of a sudden start spilling their guts out to old high school assistant coaches that they really don’t have that much to do with anymore. These are people that are NOT going to be part of their lives anymore going forward. They’re not even family.

WTF? LOL
What a dumb *** statement.
If you have a good rapport with a kid, they tell you everything. And you remain in their life forever. We've got kids in the NFL that we still communicate with on a regular basis and they tell us everything that's going on with their respective teams.

Two days ago he had us in the driver’s seat. Two days from now we’ll be back in the driver’s seat. Pay attention to actions and Rattler.

And if Senior really wanted the Alabaga job I find it hard to believe Junior will be heading to Alabaga.

Chise, what actions? The ones where these kids were up in the air whether or not they would even OV here? The fact that PS/TC barely visited UM the last couple years despite that their “mentor” was here? Those are the key actions to note imo.

I love ya, old pal, but you’re a negative dude in general.

The actions are P2 going to UM games and practices and a basketball game the other day. Actions are all of them coming here on OVs the last weekend. Actions are them not being committed anywhere else.

What are all these actions in relation to other schools that stand out so much to you? They’ve been to UM a lot more than anywhere else.

The only actions you are choosing to pay attention to are the lips flapping of guys with “vibes” and dudes who have claimed P2 was a mortal lock to LSU despite everything saying otherwise.

hasn't Surtain visited here more than LSU and Bama, and TC visited here more than UGA or Bama as well.
So I don't really get his point about their lack of visits here.

And you're dumb.

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

This is somebody else's word.

Just what most suspected , I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING

Advertisement
These recruits could also be feeding all kinds of information knowing it’s getting spilled and sitting back and laughing at all the freaking out.

Anybody consider that?

It’s not like they are unaware of this board and that they are followed, at this point.

I know they’ve handled their recruiting very well, but even adults prank other adults occasionally.

As long as we gat that weekend OV, then I like our chances, and that’s all that counts.

Ding ding ding

It's been well known that a lot of recruits read this board. Personally, I don't know where the 4 of these kids will be going. I'm also not questioning Macho's source as well, but gogeta was right; these kids aren't going to tell their own coaches anything because they don't want anything being spilled.

Netsa: Not worried about him at all. That kid appears to be recruited for us and the depth chart favors us along with coaching.

Chatfield: All signs point towards Miami in the driver's seat. Don't know or care about the potential gf situation; I'm not going to dive into the love life of an 18-year old kid about to go to college. We've seen what happens to kids who make college decisions off where their girlfriend's goes and how that ultimately works out - think Jordan Scarlett.

PS2: I'd imagine the dad's not the biggest fan of Nick Saban with how the Dolphins worked out. I read somewhere that Surtain wouldn't even let Nick Saban fly his helicopter into AH like he does every other school.

Campbell: I wouldn't doubt if that information is true. From public perception he seems to be all over the place. But as gogeta said, Rumph has to win this one. Rumph is paid to outrecruit UGA which includes Sony. If Athens is so amazing, then why's Sony's family likely going to move back to Miami?

I agree. I mean they’ve been playing their cards close to the vest, so why would they all of a sudden start spilling their guts out to old high school assistant coaches that they really don’t have that much to do with anymore. These are people that are NOT going to be part of their lives anymore going forward. They’re not even family.

WTF? LOL
If you have a good rapport with a kid, they tell you everything. And you remain in their life forever. We've got kids in the NFL that we still communicate with on a regular basis and they tell us everything that's going on with their respective teams.

Mannnn I'd love to hear some inside info on NFL teams. I may be in the minority here, but I love the NFL. It's an added bonus to see our canes show out once they move on from The U

Chise reads the board closely. Listen to the Legend.

To the rest of ya'll, there will be false positives and false negatives. Don't get to high or low during recruiting season.

It's all about endurance. The vets learn this through the process.

Anybody consider that?

Ding ding ding

WTF? LOL

LOL - ok corch... whatever you say.

This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

Name your source then. Otherwise you're full of ****, same as always.

You're a failed HS asst coach, I highly doubt you even know anyone at AH

Wow that’s kind of ****** huh?

This is why forums are drying up of information.Whether he is right ,wrong partially right of whatever he’s relaying what he heard and you can decide for yourself if you want to believe it or not.Recruiting changes daily especially with elite recruits where normally HUUGE bags are in play.NO ONE is 100% right when it comes to recruiting.NO ONE!!!

So as always TIFWIW believe all of it,some of it or none of it but calling a guy out like that who is just bringing info to the board,info that others like myself appreciateis uncalled for IMO.

Thanks Coach for the info and I hope you’ll overlook the childish retorts of some and come back the next time your contact hears anything.I'll make my own judgement whether to believe all,part or none of it but it will be MY choice to TIFWIW.

Advertisement
Two days ago he had us in the driver’s seat. Two days from now we’ll be back in the driver’s seat. Pay attention to actions and Rattler.

And if Senior really wanted the Alabaga job I find it hard to believe Junior will be heading to Alabaga.

Chise, what actions? The ones where these kids were up in the air whether or not they would even OV here? The fact that PS/TC barely visited UM the last couple years despite that their “mentor” was here? Those are the key actions to note imo.

The actions are P2 going to UM games and practices and a basketball game the other day. Actions are all of them coming here on OVs the last weekend. Actions are them not being committed anywhere else.

What are all these actions in relation to other schools that stand out so much to you? They’ve been to UM a lot more than anywhere else.

The only actions you are choosing to pay attention to are the lips flapping of guys with “vibes” and dudes who have claimed P2 was a mortal lock to LSU despite everything saying otherwise.

Let me just add to what [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] is saying here by proposing a theory. Chise says look at the actions of these kids and the fact that all 4 have been on campus, at practice, basketball games and so on. Add to that that Chatfield just had his official and that the other 3 will official in the last 2 weekends before NSD to go with the fact that all 4 are uncommitted at this point. Taking all of that into account my theory is quite simple. All signs point to Nesta signing here and the same with Chatfield. Surtain is very close to Chatfield and it is obvious that his interest in us in legit. Campbell's dad wants him home and Campbell loves UM.

All of this seems to point to Miami signing all 4. I think all of them want to come to UM and play together and they want to make a major splash and shock the college football world. We all know how many of these big time kids love making their big announcements so I could very easily see a scenario where they purposefully put out disinformation and troll everyone to set up the NSD press conference at AH where they shock everyone by all signing with Miami. May sound farfetched and like wishful thinking and it just may be but gut tells me these kids don't want to telegraph their true intentions and that there is an excellent chance that we already have them the whole group as silents. When was the last time that the recruiting stars all aligned in our favor and we closed in stunning fashion? It's been a very long time. I say we are due! I say the law of averages favors us here. We need this! We deserve this!

Last edited:
Somebody show these kids this IMG_20180120_031024.webp

Bunch of recruiting rookies getting their panties in a bunch after every negative update , then jizzing their pants on every positive update.

I expect better fellas.

Advertisement
Bunch of recruiting rookies getting their panties in a bunch after every negative update , then jizzing their pants on every positive update.

I expect better fellas.

Some people will never learn. Just a bunch of masochists.

I expect better fellas.

Man, I just woke up and you got me bursting my bladder 4 real!! I am one of those rooks and no doubt not used to reading so much info going every which way. TY 4 bringing me (us?)back down to earth with a great belly laugh!

This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

Name your source then. Otherwise you're full of ****, same as always.

You're a failed HS asst coach, I highly doubt you even know anyone at AH

Wow that’s kind of ****** huh?

This is why forums are drying up of information.Whether he is right ,wrong partially right of whatever he’s relaying what he heard and you can decide for yourself if you want to believe it or not.Recruiting changes daily especially with elite recruits where normally HUUGE bags are in play.NO ONE is 100% right when it comes to recruiting.NO ONE!!!

So as always TIFWIW believe all of it,some of it or none of it but calling a guy out like that who is just bringing info to the board,info that others like myself appreciateis uncalled for IMO.

Thanks Coach for the info and I hope you’ll overlook the childish retorts of some and come back the next time your contact hears anything.I'll make my own judgement whether to believe all,part or none of it but it will be MY choice to TIFWIW.

Completely agree. Some info (good, bad or totally outrageous) is better than none. If not, WTF would everybody do here? So like Rattler on the TC posts, I thank CM 4 bringing something 4 us to chew on. With that in mind, I can't help but wonder if "90% sure" = "i won't put it in all the way".

Advertisement
So one sauce, an AH coach, gives corch Macheau positive news.

Another one gives corch Macheau this.

Come up with a couple more scenarios, corch. That way when it’s all over you can still say you got it right.

You’re all over the place.

And you're dumb.

Can you summarize what Rattler has said recently? I've read through a bunch of threads and can't find anything new.

Let me just add to what [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] is saying here by proposing a theory. Chise says look at the actions of these kids and the fact that all 4 have been on campus, at practice, basketball games and so on. Add to that that Chatfield just had his official and that the other 3 will official in the last 2 weekends before NSD to go with the fact that all 4 are uncommitted at this point. Taking all of that into account my theory is quite simple. All signs point to Nesta signing here and the same with Chatfield. Surtain is very close to Chatfield and it is obvious that his interest in us in legit. Campbell's dad wants him home and Campbell loves UM.

All of this seems to point to Miami signing all 4. I think all of them want to come to UM and play together and they want to make a major splash and shock the college football world. We all know how many of these big time kids love making their big announcements so I could very easily see a scenario where they purposefully put out disinformation and troll everyone to set up the NSD press conference at AH where they shock everyone by all signing with Miami. May sound farfetched and like wishful thinking and it just may be but gut tells me these kids don't want to telegraph their true intentions and that there is an excellent chance that we already have them the whole group as silents. When was the last time that the recruiting stars all aligned in our favor and we closed in stunning fashion? It's been a very long time. I say we are due! I say the law of averages favors us here. We need this! We deserve this!

From your lips to Gods ears brother.

I love the reasoning and rational by many. But let’s rememebr 1 thing: adult rarely make decisions solely based on logic and rational. Most of the time the decisions are based on emotions and a feeling. So what do you think a teenager is going to do?

So with that being said I’m not worried. I’m ok with the fact that Today TC is feeling UGA becuase today isn’t Signing day. Which means there is time for things to change. Kids flip and flop up to the last minute. The longer these kids don’t commit and shut it down to more the pressure mounts from all sides. Think of Anthony McWhoopiegoldberg last year now I know it might have been a Maryland bag situation there but still since there was no early signing day he was still out there and as we got closer to signing day the hometown pressure was too much to over come.

Also It’s feels like we haven’t a “mom or Dad” wanted me to stay home kid in a while so hopefully we are due.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back