Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the same corch machu that hung on Swasey's man stick till the end. Color me skeptical.

Advertisement
Sony is dead to me. Has been since the day he down talked his hometown. Stay in Athens punk, enjoy bagging groceries at the Kroger.

These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

This has the ring of truth to it.

I am from Georgia and I remember hearing about this. Someone should twit this. The pregnancy and Curby's infuriation with it. Curby does not care for people of color.

Advertisement
Anything is possible. Tyler Byrd went to Tennessee because of his girlfriend but she plays running back.
Classic case of disinformation going on with the heritage 4.

These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

I am from Georgia and I remember hearing about this. Someone should twit this. The pregnancy and Curby's infuriation with it. Curby does not care for people of color.

Lol if you think this being put out there would make a difference. These kids have no problem going to schools with the most racist fan bases.

So long as the bags keep coming, these kids will ignore ANYTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the truth. He lived with Mike Bobo, Dax Langley, and Brandon Tolbert in Players Club. His fraternity was known for being racist. He was a real peace of work. This coming from a white guy.

This is absolute truth. Verified.

Cuz F up when he let the cat out of the bag. Lol, Now they trying to save face. These kids trying to do things on the low! Homie told you he'll be surprise if Campbell go anywhere besides Miami. That wasn't no guess! Now you posting screen shots of a text message? Lol! Keep it 1000% or don't post at all. Rattler already said, basically ain't nothing change, and that's family. 90% GA? Really!!!! Lmao! His coach and his friends will be at tha U, and it's his home town. Why GA? Sony? Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just got to hope magic can happen on the in home and official visit at this point

We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

We will settle for the Bethels of the world, once again. Because we’re Miami.

We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

We will settle for the Bethels of the world, once again. Because we’re Miami.

You had a feeling that we would get blown out right before va tech and Notre Dame too so stfu and go sit down

Advertisement
I don't understand why Tyson would give a **** about what Sony has to say. They never even played together at AH. Let the visit high wear off. Get him on campus and I think we have a better shot than that perceived 10% bs.

At the end of the day, considering how close Tyson is with his family, I just truly find it hard believe that he would share anything with someone outside of his family, including a coach, that he is not willing to share with his won family. **** does not work like that.

We also continue to hear how close these guys are to each other (rooms in each other homes, best friends, etc..). Given the previous mentioned, it's pretty safe for one to draw a conclusion that the players families are also close with each other. **** works like that!

Don't underestimate the power of close knit families. Don't underestimate the power of mothers in close knit families. Then factor in the fact that we have the most family oriented and trusted coach in all of sports,..........as my man Chise stated, "We *****!!!" **** just makes to much sense not to work like that.

I don't understand why Tyson would give a **** about what Sony has to say. They never even played together at AH. Let the visit high wear off. Get him on campus and I think we have a better shot than that perceived 10% bs.

Yeah I’m sure the visit high will wear off the next few weeks, we will see what happens the weekend of feb 2

So Chad Thomas talking to Chatfield should have zero effect either by your logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back