Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

So, I guess it's important then to analyze the direct words.

Did Tyson specifically tell your buddy, "I'm 90% certain that I'm going to UGA."? Or did your buddy come up with the 90% figure based on his interpretation of the conversation?

"Talked to Tyson. He is 90% sure he's going to Georgia."

I read that. I still don't know if Tyson said, "I'm 90% sure I'm going to Georgia" or if that's your buddy's interpretation based on Tyson's comments.

On top of all that, all the dopes had Tyson committed to UGA. So, if he's already down to 90% we fckin. LOL.

I still think we get all 4.

I’m rolling with @TheFranchise. Still think we get all 4

Hitch your wagon to a winner, friend. Don't bother with these brittle facquits.

UM is gonna look like The Legend in his HS baseball days. Four for four. With 4 quail shots.

Advertisement
We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

We will settle for the Bethels of the world, once again. Because we’re Miami.

You had a feeling that we would get blown out right before va tech and Notre Dame too so stfu and go sit down

As did alot of UM fans. I was wrong.
Typical Miami wouldve lost those games and they proved me wrong.

Typical Miami loses out on big time recruits on NSD. I would love for them to prove me wrong again.

Unfortunately, I've seen this movie 100 times and every time it ends with us being ****ed.

Miami already proved you wrong on the December NSD. That one doesn't count?

What recruits did we sign during the December NSD that were uncommitted and highly touted by the Bamas, Clemsons, OSU's of the world?

What does it matter if they were uncommitted? You said "typical Miami loses out on big time recruits on NSD." Your words. We signed 19 guys who every big program in the country, including the ones you so facquitly genuflect to, wanted.

We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

You had a feeling that we would get blown out right before va tech and Notre Dame too so stfu and go sit down

Typical Miami loses out on big time recruits on NSD. I would love for them to prove me wrong again.

Unfortunately, I've seen this movie 100 times and every time it ends with us being ****ed.
You need to stop crying like a baby back ***** and act like a f@cking Cane! All I’ve seen from you is negativity! Make it easy on yourself and all of us and go cheer for someone else you ole ***** you.

Im done for now, but will revisit this thread after NSD to either eat crow, or **** down all of your necks.

Happy recruiting season, fvckfaces.

These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

Lawd, I'd forgotten all about that!

Advertisement
Im done for now, but will revisit this thread after NSD to either eat crow, or **** down all of your necks.

Sad times when a Canes fan wants us to miss out on big time recruits to make the team better just so he can claim he was right all along.

You’ve been getting whipped your whole life, haven’t you?

Pathetic.

And now you’re rooting for Miami to fail so you can log back on and gloat? You deserve to be slapped around and have the shlt best out of you by a 90 lb chick, which should be no problem for her because you’re guaranteed to be more effeminate than any woman walking.

What a sissy little girl you are.

Sad times when a Canes fan wants us to miss out on big time recruits to make the team better just so he can claim he was right all along.

Been a lot of that **** going around. Like some sort of flu that only affects battered wives and softies.

10 years of following this team in recruiting, ten years of losing top dogs on signing day. It’s a money game now. ***** depressing

Advertisement

What recruits did we sign during the December NSD that were uncommitted and highly touted by the Bamas, Clemsons, OSU's of the world?

You clearly said Miami misses out on Big Time recruits on NSD. Chise proved you wrong now you're signing another tune

10 years of following this team in recruiting, ten years of losing top dogs on signing day. It’s a money game now. ****s depressing

Hey man you’re just a softie! Miami always gets da top guys!

We've gotten our share. And the majority that goes elsewhere end up being bust or never living up to the hype. Calvin Ridley and Amari Cooper are the outliers. Patrick Petersons career at LSU was more hype than substance.

The biggest losses were from players we didn't recruit like Devonta Freeman, Xavier Rhodes, Patrick Robinson, Geno Smith, Quinton Flowers, Quincy Wilson. And Out of state guys like Landon Collins and JJ Watt.

You clearly said Miami misses out on Big Time recruits on NSD. Chise proved you wrong now you're signing another tune

I should have spoken more clearly I suppose.

I’m not referring to guys like lingard and Hall and Pope etc.

I’m referring to guys like Jeudy, Devonta Smith, Dalvin Cook etc.

The very top guys that wait until the last minute to make their choice.

How many of those guys does Miami get? I know there’s guys like Richards and Coley, but how many times have we wiffed on the top dog?

Countless. Too many. I just want that to be over with. I really really hope this is the class that changes but based on the sample size we have, it’s hard for me to be optimistic.

Advertisement

How many of those guys does Miami get? I know there’s guys like Richards and Coley, but how many times have we wiffed on the top dog?

Countless. Too many. I just want that to be over with. I really really hope this is the class that changes but based on the sample size we have, it’s hard for me to be optimistic.

As long as your right though. That’s much more important

Lmfao I don’t give a **** about being right. I want us to get the best of the best. Year after year we fail to do that to the point to where it’s expected.

What don’t you get about that?

Lmfao I don’t give a **** about being right. I want us to get the best of the best. Year after year we fail to do that to the point to where it’s expected.

Top 5 class and you're b*tching about "always" missing out on top recruits. Your life must be incredibly pathetic.

Advertisement

Posts this.
Then posts doesn’t care about being right.

Have you looked at our class this year? The hyperbole you are spewing is choice.

10 years of following this team in recruiting, ten years of losing top dogs on signing day. It’s a money game now. ****s depressing

10 years of you following this team in recruiting, 10 years of this team of losing top dogs on NSD? , I think you need to sit this one out then

Top 5 class and you're b*tching about "always" missing out on top recruits. Your life must be incredibly pathetic.

I am happy about the guys we currently have. However, players like Tyson should be layups.

If we miss guys like Tyson consistently we won’t ever be “back”. Understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back