Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have spoken more clearly I suppose.

I’m not referring to guys like lingard and Hall and Pope etc.

I’m referring to guys like Jeudy, Devonta Smith, Dalvin Cook etc.

The very top guys that wait until the last minute to make their choice.

How many of those guys does Miami get? I know there’s guys like Richards and Coley, but how many times have we wiffed on the top dog?

Countless. Too many. I just want that to be over with. I really really hope this is the class that changes but based on the sample size we have, it’s hard for me to be optimistic.

As long as your right though. That’s much more important

Lmfao I don’t give a **** about being right. I want us to get the best of the best. Year after year we fail to do that to the point to where it’s expected.

What don’t you get about that?

Top 5 class and you're b*tching about "always" missing out on top recruits. Your life must be incredibly pathetic.

I am happy about the guys we currently have. However, players like Tyson should be layups.

If we miss guys like Tyson consistently we won’t ever be “back”. Understand?

No I dont "understand" big guy. One CB won't define a program and you are using a potential miss of a signing day recruit to stoke your agenda. Do better.

Advertisement
As long as your right though. That’s much more important

Lmfao I don’t give a **** about being right. I want us to get the best of the best. Year after year we fail to do that to the point to where it’s expected.

Top 5 class and you're b*tching about "always" missing out on top recruits. Your life must be incredibly pathetic.

I am happy about the guys we currently have. However, players like Tyson should be layups.

No I dont "understand" big guy. One CB won't define a program.

No, one will not.

However 2-3 guys like Cambpell per year will. And that’s what we’ve been doing.

No, one will not.

Didn’t you promise to leave a full page ago?

No, one will not.

We were one win away from the playoff this year with a potato at QB and all of those recruiting rejects of the past 10 years you speak of. Again, do better.

No, one will not.

Didn’t you promise to leave a full page ago?

I mean I didn’t promise but yeah.

Advertisement
So, I guess it's important then to analyze the direct words.

Did Tyson specifically tell your buddy, "I'm 90% certain that I'm going to UGA."? Or did your buddy come up with the 90% figure based on his interpretation of the conversation?

"Talked to Tyson. He is 90% sure he's going to Georgia."

I read that. I still don't know if Tyson said, "I'm 90% sure I'm going to Georgia" or if that's your buddy's interpretation based on Tyson's comments.

On top of all that, all the dopes had Tyson committed to UGA. So, if he's already down to 90% we fckin. LOL.

I still think we get all 4.

I’m rolling with @TheFranchise. Still think we get all 4

Hitch your wagon to a winner, friend. Don't bother with these brittle facquits.

UM is gonna look like The Legend in his HS baseball days. Four for four. With 4 quail shots.

I am going by my instincts based on following this crap for 16 years. I say we get two of the four. TC and PS are unlikely at this point. I wouldn’t be shocked if we only got nesta or even he bailed at the end. This situation has that kind of feel.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, considering how close Tyson is with his family, I just truly find it hard believe that he would share anything with someone outside of his family, including a coach, that he is not willing to share with his won family. **** does not work like that.

We also continue to hear how close these guys are to each other (rooms in each other homes, best friends, etc..). Given the previous mentioned, it's pretty safe for one to draw a conclusion that the players families are also close with each other. **** works like that!

Don't underestimate the power of close knit families. Don't underestimate the power of mothers in close knit families. Then factor in the fact that we have the most family oriented and trusted coach in all of sports,..........as my man Chise stated, "We *****!!!" **** just makes to much sense not to work like that.

No, not according to corch Macheau

I can easily see all four of them signing at the same spot. Miami, in that case and for many reasons, is the common thread amongst the mystery quartet.

I have no clue what they are doing, however I will point this out. They are all visiting a bunch of schools who we view as a threat. There’s only one school that they are all visiting together(Nesta, Surtain, Campbell, maybe Chatfield UV). There’s guaranteed to be more good news and more bad news. I’m just gonna wait until they visit Gables, together.

We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

We will settle for the Bethels of the world, once again. Because we’re Miami.

On a board filled with pvssy comments, this is the most pvssy comment I've ever heard. Go root for bama.

Is this not what happens to us every year, kryptonite?

You've been here since 2012 so you've likely seen your fair share of recruiting fiascos.

What typically happens when a top flight recruit drags out his recruitment until NSD, and his top schools are Miami, and some certain SEC schools?

Does Miami commonly get that kid? Or does that kid spurn Miami and haul *** to the SEC 90% of the time?

Get with the times. We probably won't get them all, but we're in a good position and I still think we win some of these battles.

Advertisement
I have no clue what they are doing, however I will point this out. They are all visiting a bunch of schools who we view as a threat. There’s only one school that they are all visiting together(Nesta, Surtain, Campbell, maybe Chatfield UV). There’s guaranteed to be more good news and more bad news. I’m just gonna wait until they visit Gables, together.

This this this. We've heard TC is impressionable and he's talking to Richt last. Richt is a closer.

We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

On a board filled with pvssy comments, this is the most pvssy comment I've ever heard. Go root for bama.

You've been here since 2012 so you've likely seen your fair share of recruiting fiascos.

What typically happens when a top flight recruit drags out his recruitment until NSD, and his top schools are Miami, and some certain SEC schools?

Does Miami commonly get that kid? Or does that kid spurn Miami and haul *** to the SEC 90% of the time?

Get with the times. We probably won't get them all, but we're in a good position and I still think we win some of these battles.

Yeah and this is hard to compare to other years. Richt is a better recruiter than Golden and Shannon.

I think it’s pretty likely we get chatfield and Nesta. I never said we were definitely going to lose Nesta it’s just that’s the kinda **** that would happen to us, given the horrible luck we’ve had on the trail whenever NSD comes around in recent years.

Recruiting misses under Golden don’t count. That guy was a train wreck and the kids knew it. Top elite kids wanted nothing to do with him. Let’s wait and see what CMR does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We as a fan base must get creative. Time to start crowd funding for these recruit's families. Give me 15K fans that are willing to drop a buck or two on each prized recruit and we can close the deal every time. Who's down?

For those frustrated with Sony Michel possibly having such strong influence over Campbell, it's literally Mike Rumph's job to counter and ensure that someone he's so close with comes to play for him at UM. Surtain Jr.'s actions also show his interest in Miami is legit and that he's not the LSU lock some assumed all year

This is Rumph's chance to make everyone forget about the DB recruiting finish to the last two years and silence his skeptics once and for all. Hopefully he comes through. If Campbell AND Surtain head elsewhere, people shouldn't be cursing out Sony f'ing Michel for outrecruiting someone so close to Campbell who's paid handsomely to close on our top guys. That would be misdirected anger.

We all want Rumph to succeed here. It's now or never. Get it done.

Wow CIS does have some posters with brains! Dilly dilly!

Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

Come on CIS, you’re better than this.

Advertisement
These kids need to talk to me. I lived by Kirby during his playing days at UGA and he was a southern redneck in a redneck fraternity. Absolutely, never hung out with any of his black teammates. I can't believe he is where he is today. Jermaine Phillips knocked up his sister and he was furious and it wasn't because she was pregnant. He flat out didn't associate with people of color. Again, can't believe he has made it to this point.

this is shocking, shocking (sarcasm). having studied at Davidson (population 3000), i went to school with a lot of Kirbys, especially the SAE comepingas. they are despicable animals and we need to make sure all of the recruits and their families know about it.

Last edited:
Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] let’s the board go in full meltdown mode...then shuts down the board with his comments. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back