Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

We will settle for the Bethels of the world, once again. Because we’re Miami.

On a board filled with pvssy comments, this is the most pvssy comment I've ever heard. Go root for bama.

Is this not what happens to us every year, kryptonite?

You've been here since 2012 so you've likely seen your fair share of recruiting fiascos.

What typically happens when a top flight recruit drags out his recruitment until NSD, and his top schools are Miami, and some certain SEC schools?

Does Miami commonly get that kid? Or does that kid spurn Miami and haul *** to the SEC 90% of the time?

Get with the times. We probably won't get them all, but we're in a good position and I still think we win some of these battles.

I think it’s pretty likely we get chatfield and Nesta. I never said we were definitely going to lose Nesta it’s just that’s the kinda **** that would happen to us, given the horrible luck we’ve had on the trail whenever NSD comes around in recent years.

So now youve gone from "we aren't getting anyone from AH" to "we are probably getting two". At least you're consistent.

Advertisement
Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

Come on CIS, you’re better than this.

YOU know CIS is not better than this. Look at this thread.....it went from contributing to another thread to a L’Work look at me attention grab.

Not a peep from ANY of the kids from AH, ALL YEAR, but now all of a sudden there’s leaks everywhere in their cone of silence?

This is what I've been preaching to nauseam. These guys have been as close to the vest with their recruitment as one can be. But we have Campbell to Uga, Surtain to Bama ( even though he's supposedly a Lsu lean) and now Chatfield to UF. I mean Campbell was " all cane " for months , now he's all Uga.

Rather than get jimmies rustled,use your head , nobody really knows nothing. It's just guessing and gossip. If some of these guys families aren't 100% sure where a kids going I doubt some of these " insiders" know.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, considering how close Tyson is with his family, I just truly find it hard believe that he would share anything with someone outside of his family, including a coach, that he is not willing to share with his won family. **** does not work like that.

We also continue to hear how close these guys are to each other (rooms in each other homes, best friends, etc..). Given the previous mentioned, it's pretty safe for one to draw a conclusion that the players families are also close with each other. **** works like that!

Don't underestimate the power of close knit families. Don't underestimate the power of mothers in close knit families. Then factor in the fact that we have the most family oriented and trusted coach in all of sports,..........as my man Chise stated, "We *****!!!" **** just makes to much sense not to work like that.

No, not according to corch Macheau

I can easily see all four of them signing at the same spot. Miami, in that case and for many reasons, is the common thread amongst the mystery quartet.

I think it’s definitely in play, but I’m an optimist by nature. The clues of 4/4 are out there, X-files, Illuminati style if you’re a conspiracy theorist guy.

Honestly, though, even though I’m an optimist, I still think PS2 and TC are still in play and as long as they take their OV’s we are in a good position because our top of the order hasn’t even come to bat yet and they will the last couple of weeks.

As far as corch Macheau’s assistant friend at AH, who knows, if you read the texts, he really doesn’t know anything about PS2, he’s just speculating like everybody else. The Chatman stuff sounds like second hand chatter. The only one that was a direct conversation was TC, and again, who knows if TC was just trying to throw him off the trail, being honest and firm, or wavering and just feeling it that day. I’m not putting a ton of credence in it either way, positive or negative.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Color me as impressed with info in this thread as with the info that nobody knows and nobody has posted yet.

Advertisement

Pretty sure [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said they enjoy seeing fans react like we have too.

Pretty sure [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] said they enjoy seeing fans react like we have too.

I can't blame them , watching grown men acting like a chicks over a teenage boy college choice. I'm surprised more kids don't do it.

Advertisement
You're dumb as ***. This is the same guy giving me an update.

So he completely changed his tune.

And please don’t call me dumb as fūck. Not a good move.

He didn't change his tune, you idiot. He's giving me an update from today.

And you're dumb.

So Macho know more than rattler?

And what exactly does Rattler know? He hasn't really ever said anything of significance regarding Tyson...

Im done for now, but will revisit this thread after NSD to either eat crow, or **** down all of your necks.

Happy recruiting season, fvckfaces.

Abject faqqotry. ishtbag QP is going to come back and gloat if things don't go UM's way.

So he completely changed his tune.

And please don’t call me dumb as fūck. Not a good move.

And you're dumb.

And what exactly does Rattler know? He hasn't really ever said anything of significance regarding Tyson...

What would you have liked him to say?

Advertisement

And you're dumb.

What would you have liked him to say?

Something, anything... he seems like a good dude that obviously wants Tyson here as much or more than anyone. But, he's always hinted at "having a clue" at where he's going and with somewhere being here... but, for months I've said the kid has a love affair with Georgia and Rattler was quick to point out that I didn't know ****(which I don't). But, clearly the writing was on the wall... Tyson was "sucking off UGA" like I said

Last edited:

Leaks everywhere? Where?

This is ONE leak. A conversation that I had with one of their coaches that I've chosen to share with YOU GUYS. (because we're all Canes fans)

I should've known better. Too many girl-shouldered cry babies on here that can't handle any shred of negative information.

As did alot of UM fans. I was wrong.
Typical Miami wouldve lost those games and they proved me wrong.

Typical Miami loses out on big time recruits on NSD. I would love for them to prove me wrong again.

Unfortunately, I've seen this movie 100 times and every time it ends with us being ****ed.

Miami already proved you wrong on the December NSD. That one doesn't count?

What recruits did we sign during the December NSD that were uncommitted and highly touted by the Bamas, Clemsons, OSU's of the world?

You clearly said Miami misses out on Big Time recruits on NSD. Chise proved you wrong now you're signing another tune

I should have spoken more clearly I suppose.

I’m not referring to guys like lingard and Hall and Pope etc.

I’m referring to guys like Jeudy, Devonta Smith, Dalvin Cook etc.

The very top guys that wait until the last minute to make their choice.

How many of those guys does Miami get? I know there’s guys like Richards and Coley, but how many times have we wiffed on the top dog?

Countless. Too many. I just want that to be over with. I really really hope this is the class that changes but based on the sample size we have, it’s hard for me to be optimistic.
I thought you were logging off to sit in your mom’s basement and hope we don’t sign any top targets so you can come back and tell us what a smart sniveling **** you are.

This weasel just said he’s not talking about Lingard and Pope; he’s talking about Harry Beudy and some redneck kid from Louisiana. Pope and Lingard don’t count to this dried out pookyak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back