Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Tyson would give a **** about what Sony has to say. They never even played together at AH. Let the visit high wear off. Get him on campus and I think we have a better shot than that perceived 10% bs.

So Chad Thomas talking to Chatfield should have zero effect either by your logic?

Chad has been in Miami, in the community, etc. Tyson and Sony hooking up in Athens all the time? He bailed on his hometown. Chad is all about 305, and that's his connection with Chatfield.

Advertisement
I don't understand why Tyson would give a **** about what Sony has to say. They never even played together at AH. Let the visit high wear off. Get him on campus and I think we have a better shot than that perceived 10% bs.

So Chad Thomas talking to Chatfield should have zero effect either by your logic?

Chad has been in Miami, in the community, etc. Tyson and Sony hooking up in Athens all the time? He bailed on his hometown. Chad is all about 305, and that's his connection with Chatfield.

Nice spin.

Sony (traitor) went to AH, then had a big time college career and soon will be making good money in the league. That’s exactly the same trajectory TC wants in his future. It makes sense why he looks up to Sony and respects what he says. Hopefully on the end staying home is more important to him. But let’s not act like Sony recruiting TC shouldn’t have any impact.

Nice spin.

Sony (traitor) went to AH, then had a big time college career and soon will be making good money in the league. That’s exactly the same trajectory TC wants in his future. It makes sense why he looks up to Sony and respects what he says. Hopefully on the end staying home is more important to him. But let’s not act like Sony recruiting TC shouldn’t have any impact.

No more so than the tons of UM alum down here in his ear....that's the point. They aren't "boys". And to be honest, I don't Particularly care what you think, so I'm moving on. Not wasting my time debating you on this.

Nice spin.

No more so than the tons of UM alum down here in his ear....that's the point. They aren't "boys". And to be honest, I don't Particularly care what you think, so I'm moving on. Not wasting my time debating you on this.

Please enlighten me how you know they ain't boys? Regardless, they don't have to be boys for TC to respect/look up to Sony.

"Not wasting my time" on a message board is the silliest mantra of all time. We're all on here wasting our fckin time. You're Just admitting defeat.

We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

We will settle for the Bethels of the world, once again. Because we’re Miami.

You had a feeling that we would get blown out right before va tech and Notre Dame too so stfu and go sit down

As did alot of UM fans. I was wrong.
Typical Miami wouldve lost those games and they proved me wrong.

Typical Miami loses out on big time recruits on NSD. I would love for them to prove me wrong again.

Unfortunately, I've seen this movie 100 times and every time it ends with us being ****ed.

Advertisement

Nice spin.

And Chad Thomas is setting up to have the same type of career at the same position as Chatfield nonetheless.

We ain’t getting none of the remaining big dogs on our board, and I still have a feeling Nesta is gonna bail last second.

You had a feeling that we would get blown out right before va tech and Notre Dame too so stfu and go sit down

Typical Miami loses out on big time recruits on NSD. I would love for them to prove me wrong again.

Unfortunately, I've seen this movie 100 times and every time it ends with us being ****ed.

Holy ****, what a pvssy

Nice spin.

And Chad Thomas is setting up to have the same type of career at the same position as Chatfield nonetheless.

I agree Thomas talking to Chatfield should have an impact. Sony talking to TC should too.

Holy ****, what a well spoken and grounded individual. This guy has been around the recruiting scene for quite some time and knows what hes talking about!

FIFY

Advertisement
This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

So, I guess it's important then to analyze the direct words.

Did Tyson specifically tell your buddy, "I'm 90% certain that I'm going to UGA."? Or did your buddy come up with the 90% figure based on his interpretation of the conversation?

"Talked to Tyson. He is 90% sure he's going to Georgia."

I read that. I still don't know if Tyson said, "I'm 90% sure I'm going to Georgia" or if that's your buddy's interpretation based on Tyson's comments.

On top of all that, all the dopes had Tyson committed to UGA. So, if he's already down to 90% we fckin. LOL.

I still think we get all 4.

I’m rolling with @TheFranchise. Still think we get all 4

Sits in the corner yanking away while half the neighborhood runs a train on his girl.

At the end of the day, considering how close Tyson is with his family, I just truly find it hard believe that he would share anything with someone outside of his family, including a coach, that he is not willing to share with his won family. **** does not work like that.

We also continue to hear how close these guys are to each other (rooms in each other homes, best friends, etc..). Given the previous mentioned, it's pretty safe for one to draw a conclusion that the players families are also close with each other. **** works like that!

Don't underestimate the power of close knit families. Don't underestimate the power of mothers in close knit families. Then factor in the fact that we have the most family oriented and trusted coach in all of sports,..........as my man Chise stated, "We *****!!!" **** just makes to much sense not to work like that.

No, not according to corch Macheau

On a board filled with pvssy comments, this is the most pvssy comment I've ever heard. Go root for bama.

Advertisement
It's funny how I was "da gawd" when I gave y'all good news. Now I update y'all after he personally spoke to the kids today and since the news isn't good The Source isn't reliable anymore. LOL
Be easy coach!!! True fans appreciate your intel good or bad.

You ain't Miami. Not with that flimsy backbone and stooped shoulders.

To paraphrase a Miami legend: You no Miami, Mel!!!! You a piece of chit!

On a board filled with pvssy comments, this is the most pvssy comment I've ever heard. Go root for bama.

Is this not what happens to us every year, kryptonite?

You've been here since 2012 so you've likely seen your fair share of recruiting fiascos.

What typically happens when a top flight recruit drags out his recruitment until NSD, and his top schools are Miami, and some certain SEC schools?

Does Miami commonly get that kid? Or does that kid spurn Miami and haul *** to the SEC 90% of the time?

Advertisement

Miami already proved you wrong on the December NSD. That one doesn't count?

Miami already proved you wrong on the December NSD. That one doesn't count?

What recruits did we sign during the December NSD that were uncommitted and highly touted by the Bamas, Clemsons, OSU's of the world?

So many battered wives on this board. They're so shook and scared when they see a raised hand they curl up on the floor expecting the smackdown. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back