Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You're dumb as ***. This is the same guy giving me an update.

So he completely changed his tune.

And please don’t call me dumb as fūck. Not a good move.

He didn't change his tune, you idiot. He's giving me an update from today.

And you're dumb.

Not dumb. I just didn’t know it was the same guy.

Honestly, I’d let it slide. Probably a good idea.

Pfffft. Or what? LOL

Can I make a suggestion....

block.webp

I’m dying over here with laughter I can’t wait to lose all 4 and reincarnate bleakvisions XXI.

its been long overdue. alot of p0rsters around here need a good dose of humility.

So you claim to be a UM fan but would like if they lost out on all 4 of the AH prospects? Is that what I’m inferring from what you said?

Those two could go shoot loads in each others faces....canes fans my ***.

Two days ago he had us in the driver’s seat. Two days from now we’ll be back in the driver’s seat. Pay attention to actions and Rattler.

And if Senior really wanted the Alabaga job I find it hard to believe Junior will be heading to Alabaga.

Chise, what actions? The ones where these kids were up in the air whether or not they would even OV here? The fact that PS/TC barely visited UM the last couple years despite that their “mentor” was here? Those are the key actions to note imo.

I love ya, old pal, but you’re a negative dude in general.

The actions are P2 going to UM games and practices and a basketball game the other day. Actions are all of them coming here on OVs the last weekend. Actions are them not being committed anywhere else.

What are all these actions in relation to other schools that stand out so much to you? They’ve been to UM a lot more than anywhere else.

The only actions you are choosing to pay attention to are the lips flapping of guys with “vibes” and dudes who have claimed P2 was a mortal lock to LSU despite everything saying otherwise.

Advertisement
How is it that Sonys old *** can override someone like Nesta in convincing TC where he should go??

For those frustrated with Sony Michel possibly having such strong influence over Campbell, it's literally Mike Rumph's job to counter and ensure that someone he's so close with comes to play for him at UM. Surtain Jr.'s actions also show his interest in Miami is legit and that he's not the LSU lock some assumed all year

This is Rumph's chance to make everyone forget about the DB recruiting finish to the last two years and silence his skeptics once and for all. Hopefully he comes through. If Campbell AND Surtain head elsewhere, people shouldn't be cursing out Sony f'ing Michel for outrecruiting someone so close to Campbell who's paid handsomely to close on our top guys. That would be misdirected anger.

We all want Rumph to succeed here. It's now or never. Get it done.

Its not about rumph. This is kirby vs richt. Sony played for both. What do you think uga is pushing? I guaranteed you they are saying kirby is better coach for him than richt.

Like I said before, I'm just relaying when I was told. I hope this information is wrong just as much as y'all do.

Advertisement
For those frustrated with Sony Michel possibly having such strong influence over Campbell, it's literally Mike Rumph's job to counter and ensure that someone he's so close with comes to play for him at UM. Surtain Jr.'s actions also show his interest in Miami is legit and that he's not the LSU lock some assumed all year

This is Rumph's chance to make everyone forget about the DB recruiting finish to the last two years and silence his skeptics once and for all. Hopefully he comes through. If Campbell AND Surtain head elsewhere, people shouldn't be cursing out Sony f'ing Michel for outrecruiting someone so close to Campbell who's paid handsomely to close on our top guys. That would be misdirected anger.

Its not about rumph. This is kirby vs richt. Sony played for both. What do you think uga is pushing? I guaranteed you they are saying kirby is better coach for him than richt.
WTF? He only plays for one team. How would you expect him not to try to recruit TC up to there?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

No question that's probably what they are saying. He also credible because he played for both for 2 years.

It’s kind of hilarious to read this... yesterday Macho was the god around here, a day later people come at him for sharing more info because it’s negative. It’s recruiting guys haha two days from now he could be posting about his source telling him TC is now 90.1% Bama unless Miami offers him to coach DBs and play...

it’s recruiting, these are kids, maybe he talked to Sony and is all for GA right now. His dad apparently wants him here, let him hangout with his guys and have an OV here and maybe things change. Maybe, maybe not... regardless just apreecoate the info or jus move along

Advertisement
All we can do is see what happens on signing day....

Yeah, OP had great news last update. But no screenshots of the conversation with the "sauce". Today, opens up the thread with an update with pics of bad news conversation. I'm with you, either OP got scolded for letting the info out, or most likely nobody knows. I'm going with option one for now. Homer I guess

Last edited:
All we can do is see what happens on signing day....

Yeah, OP had great news last update. But no screenshots of the conversation with the "sauce". Today, opens up the thread with an update with pics of bad news conversation. I'm with you, either OP got scolded for letting the info out, or most likely nobody knows. I'm going with option one for now. Homer I guess

Scolded? LOL

Wait. So a player That was coached by Rumph that was swiped from sfl to play at UGA by Richt, is now the main factor in convinceing a 5 Star from sfl that Is a priority recruit for Richt and Rumph, to go to Georgia? You can’t make this sh*t up. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back