Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The only sane thing to do this time of year is to watch ****! Lots of it! And repeatedly!

Advertisement
This is horrible news!!! This means no parade of thick women! No twerk GIFS either!! Can I at least go buy a banana hammock singlet for mat drills at the Y come spring ?!!

This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

So, I guess it's important then to analyze the direct words.

Did Tyson specifically tell your buddy, "I'm 90% certain that I'm going to UGA."? Or did your buddy come up with the 90% figure based on his interpretation of the conversation?

"Talked to Tyson. He is 90% sure he's going to Georgia."

Where's rattler to straighten this out since we got different information straight from him yesterday

This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

So, I guess it's important then to analyze the direct words.

Did Tyson specifically tell your buddy, "I'm 90% certain that I'm going to UGA."? Or did your buddy come up with the 90% figure based on his interpretation of the conversation?

"Talked to Tyson. He is 90% sure he's going to Georgia."

I read that. I still don't know if Tyson said, "I'm 90% sure I'm going to Georgia" or if that's your buddy's interpretation based on Tyson's comments.

On top of all that, all the dopes had Tyson committed to UGA. So, if he's already down to 90% we fckin. LOL.

I still think we get all 4.

Advertisement
dont believe the chatfield uf stuff...because of a girl.

I mean he could have easily said that UF has 3 of his former teammates on their roster...so there goes that theory.

Guess hes basing it off of uf doing a recent in home.

All i know is my coach was one of the last persons to know of my decision..especially if it was a signing day decision. They aint bloing their chance for their "moment" with a coach

The Tyson scoop -- yeah, I think that one will go down to the wire. But Chatfield - He's not going to UF. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that CT9 would not have boldly endorsed this dude if he had an inkling that he was going to go to UF. Chatfield is headed to Gables.

Tyson -- Let's just be glad that we have a visit scheduled.

Look on the brightside. even if Campbell goes to UGA , at least we still got 'big cuz' here to share how much fun Ty is having in athens.

Advertisement
Chatfield is actually visiting FSU this weekend.

Macho and/or his sources just love to make **** up.

Advertisement
Next time listen to the recruiting vets. The chatfield one - eh, we slow played him and it bit us. Campbell - been saying from sep/oct that uga was the one to watch. Surtain? Lol never had a chance - maybe we’re third?

/Fuggin corksucker Sony

Name your source then. Otherwise you're full of ****, same as always.

You're a failed HS asst coach, I highly doubt you even know anyone at AH

Name your source then. Otherwise you're full of ****, same as always.

You're a failed HS asst coach, I highly doubt you even know anyone at AH

Jeezus pull It together - is this your first year following recruiting? Bc if it wasn’t you’d know this **** happens EVERY year. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back