Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thanks for the update even tho it wasn't good news. All I can say is that Coach Richt still got a in home visit with all 4 of them and we still got 3 OV's on the last weekend.....Gotta believe this staff is going to pull out alllllll the stops to try and finish strong.

One thing I know is this..TC has not given anyone a clue what he's going do. This new news is rehashed made up old news.

This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

If they fail at closing again these guys wont get us where we want to be thats the honest real **** talk.

Advertisement
He didn't change his tune, you idiot. He's giving me an update from today.

And you're dumb.

Not dumb. I just didn’t know it was the same guy.

Honestly, I’d let it slide. Probably a good idea.

Let it slide Macho, he is going to **** you up in the war of the internet.

He is going to craft such a powerful insult that you will consider giving up on everything you know and hold dear.

You’re the punk on the sidelines trying to instigate something.

Sit down and shut up, junior.

I must have hurt your feelings at some point and you carry it around like a hurt chick. Get over it, bltch.

I actually get a lot of entertainment out of your tough guy act

OCCCCCCC!
OCCCCCCCC!

OCCCC!

Yea, you’re part of the butthurt brigade. I get it, you have hurt feelings.

This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

Ehhh we still have 2 weeks worth of visits, in-homes with Coach Richt, and the final OVs for PS2 and Ty Campbell. I believe we will do what is needed to get the job done.

I’m dying over here with laughter I can’t wait to lose all 4 and reincarnate bleakvisions XXI.

Advertisement
As I said mentioned on The work 1/15:

200.webp

Not taking the bait....

After this:

giphy (17).webp

I <3 'Crootin season #sarcasmonfleak

I’m dying over here with laughter I can’t wait to lose all 4 and reincarnate bleakvisions XXI.

you can reincarnate it after you help Slick Willie find a CB coach and buy a motorized scooter for the ancient artifact you call a WR coach.

Advertisement

So he was that far out of touch in the 1st place? What the **** was he making that prediction based on in the 1st place?

That's not a flame, just saying...he gives a bunch of good news that wasn't based on anything---then he talks to the kids and finds out he was way off?

Advertisement
We'll get who we get. I won't lose a bit of sleep, a cent in my wallet, and I'll still be a fan of this team. Life will go on as usual, but it is certainly amusing seeing the mood swings of so called adults here.

So, I guess it's important then to analyze the direct words.

Did Tyson specifically tell your buddy, "I'm 90% certain that I'm going to UGA."? Or did your buddy come up with the 90% figure based on his interpretation of the conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back