Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
dont believe the chatfield uf stuff...because of a girl.

I mean he could have easily said that UF has 3 of his former teammates on their roster...so there goes that theory.

Guess hes basing it off of uf doing a recent in home.

All i know is my coach was one of the last persons to know of my decision..especially if it was a signing day decision. They aint bloing their chance for their "moment" with a coach

Everyone is guessing

It's funny how I was "da gawd" when I gave y'all good news. Now I update y'all after he personally spoke to the kids today and since the news isn't good The Source isn't reliable anymore. LOL

Nothing wrong with your sauce. Even when it was in our direction I thought it's all fluid and all guesses.

Nobody really knows until the kids sign. We still got massive ammunition left.

Two days ago he had us in the driver’s seat. Two days from now we’ll be back in the driver’s seat. Pay attention to actions and Rattler.

And if Senior really wanted the Alabaga job I find it hard to believe Junior will be heading to Alabaga.

Chise, what actions? The ones where these kids were up in the air whether or not they would even OV here? The fact that PS/TC barely visited UM the last couple years despite that their “mentor” was here? Those are the key actions to note imo.

Advertisement
This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

Name your source then. Otherwise you're full of ****, same as always.

You're a failed HS asst coach, I highly doubt you even know anyone at AH

Jeezus pull It together - is this your first year following recruiting? Bc if it wasn’t you’d know this **** happens EVERY year. Lol

Fvck that.

The Chatfield to UF **** goes against what even UF writers have predicted.

Macho loses all credibility if he's wrong on that. Plus literally everyone has an AH "source". So it's just a joke at this point. Macho is a low-level HS asst. He **** sure isn't an AH insider

Did anyone else see whoopingcane start a thread yesterday? I saw it posted for maybe a few minutes and it was down. In it he said that there would be a few surprises and a head scratcher come signing day.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Did anyone else see whoopingcane start a thread yesterday? I saw it posted for maybe a few minutes and it was down. In it he said that there would be a few surprises and a head scratcher come signing day.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Lmao. Boy you got your *** whooped

Advertisement
This is what some of y'all not understanding. The last time I spoke to him all of his statements were how he feels, his educated guesses. Which I specifically stated in my posts.

The update that he gave me today is after speaking to them personally on their current status.

Jeezus pull It together - is this your first year following recruiting? Bc if it wasn’t you’d know this **** happens EVERY year. Lol

Fvck that.

Macho loses all credibility if he's wrong on that. Plus literally everyone has an AH "source". So it's just a joke at this point. Macho is a low-level HS asst. He **** sure isn't an AH insider

Bro stop acting like a little hoe.

Macho will never be wrong cause it's not Macho's information. I'm not the one saying any of this stuff, I'm just relaying it to you MF's.

Now take your fa99ot a$$ on somewhere and make use of your Friday night. Get that lil' d!ck wet for once, maybe you'll stop acting like a *****.

Lol now macho talking in 3rd person. Recruiting makes everyone do crazy things, man. Makes on wild.

Mullen already did his in-home with Chatfield and Chatfield doesn't have an OV scheduled to UF.

Not looking good for Macho.

Two days ago he had us in the driver’s seat. Two days from now we’ll be back in the driver’s seat. Pay attention to actions and Rattler.

And if Senior really wanted the Alabaga job I find it hard to believe Junior will be heading to Alabaga.

Chise, what actions? The ones where these kids were up in the air whether or not they would even OV here? The fact that PS/TC barely visited UM the last couple years despite that their “mentor” was here? Those are the key actions to note imo.

Surrain has been at UM a ton.

Advertisement
I’m dying over here with laughter I can’t wait to lose all 4 and reincarnate bleakvisions XXI.

its been long overdue. alot of p0rsters around here need a good dose of humility.

So you claim to be a UM fan but would like if they lost out on all 4 of the AH prospects? Is that what I’m inferring from what you said?

Fvck that.

Macho will never be wrong cause it's not Macho's information. I'm not the one saying any of this stuff, I'm just relaying it to you MF's.

Now take your fa99ot a$$ on somewhere and make use of your Friday night. Get that lil' d!ck wet for once, maybe you'll stop acting like a *****.

3rd person? Really?

Thanks for proving you're trolling. You're source was probably your grandma lol.

For those frustrated with Sony Michel possibly having such strong influence over Campbell, it's literally Mike Rumph's job to counter and ensure that someone he's so close with comes to play for him at UM. Surtain Jr.'s actions also show his interest in Miami is legit and that he's not the LSU lock some assumed all year

This is Rumph's chance to make everyone forget about the DB recruiting finish to the last two years and silence his skeptics once and for all. Hopefully he comes through. If Campbell AND Surtain head elsewhere, people shouldn't be cursing out Sony f'ing Michel for outrecruiting someone so close to Campbell who's paid handsomely to close on our top guys. That would be misdirected anger.

We all want Rumph to succeed here. It's now or never. Get it done.

Advertisement
I love this board. LOL

LMAO. But, but, but what about all the racists in those schools? Don't their parents know there is institutional racism all over the place in those schools? What horrible parents for letting their children even visit those racist ****holes. Bawahahaha, I love this board too!!!! More and more every day!

Fvck that.

Upvoted purely b/c of 3rd person reference

Jesus Christ.
What is the average age on this board? Some of you all need some serious help, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back