Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how I was "da gawd" when I gave y'all good news. Now I update y'all after he personally spoke to the kids today and since the news isn't good The Source isn't reliable anymore. LOL

Advertisement
So one sauce, an AH coach, gives corch Macheau positive news.

Another one gives corch Macheau this.

Come up with a couple more scenarios, corch. That way when it’s all over you can still say you got it right.

You’re all over the place.

You're dumb as ***. This is the same guy giving me an update.

So he completely changed his tune.

And please don’t call me dumb as fūck. Not a good move.

He didn't change his tune, you idiot. He's giving me an update from today.

And you're dumb.

Not dumb. I just didn’t know it was the same guy.

Honestly, I’d let it slide. Probably a good idea.

Let it slide Macho, he is going to **** you up in the war of the internet.

He is going to craft such a powerful insult that you will consider giving up on everything you know and hold dear.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread gonna be funny. Everyone took Coach Macho's positive info and ran with it now that it ain't looking to good everyone and they momma about to question Macho's sauces.

I'll stick with my original prediction that Rumph can't sell water to fish. They ain't coming (although Chatfield not coming would be a bit shocking)

we don't have a "sony" to sale Tyson on Miami

You’re smoking if you think Kai-leon and Nesta won’t be present on the 2nd
sony been in athens for 4 years. thats what I mean. he's a star, from south florida, that's been there for 4 years. he can sell tyson on moving up there being ok, especially for a big time talent. we don't currently have anyone like that

It's funny how I was "da gawd" when I gave y'all good news. Now I update y'all after he personally spoke to the kids today and since the news isn't good The Source isn't reliable anymore. LOL

children don't want to believe santa claus isn't real

Advertisement
Just my opinion , There is going to be another twist in the recruitment with Campbell especially with that official and being around rumph. It “should” have an effect

Two days ago he had us in the driver’s seat. Two days from now we’ll be back in the driver’s seat. Pay attention to actions and Rattler.

And if Senior really wanted the Alabaga job I find it hard to believe Junior will be heading to Alabaga.

sony been in athens for 4 years. thats what I mean. he's a star, from south florida, that's been there for 4 years. he can sell tyson on moving up there being ok, especially for a big time talent. we don't currently have anyone like that

all we have is your position coach that played on a mnc team, got drafted, and coached u since u were 9. If sony michel can recruit better than Rumph then wtf

So one sauce, an AH coach, gives corch Macheau positive news.

Another one gives corch Macheau this.

Come up with a couple more scenarios, corch. That way when it’s all over you can still say you got it right.

You’re all over the place.

And you're dumb.

Pfffft. Or what? LOL

Advertisement
Why would the kids tell your source so that he could tell you and then you could leak it? Especially since you leaked it last time. Do the kids know that the internet exists? Highly doubtful that the kids are tipping their hands with some low level coach at AH. Wouldn't the AH staff, family and kids be angry that this dude is betraying their trust? This thing walks like a duck. Move along people. Nothing to see here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

And you're dumb.

He is going to craft such a powerful insult that you will consider giving up on everything you know and hold dear.

You’re the punk on the sidelines trying to instigate something.

Sit down and shut up, junior.

I must have hurt your feelings at some point and you carry it around like a hurt chick. Get over it, bltch.

all we have is your position coach that played on a mnc team, got drafted, and coached u since u were 9. If sony michel can recruit better than Rumph then wtf

are you ******* stupid? there's a reason certain players are picked as hosts on these visits. stop thinking as yourself, an adult hurricane fan, and think how a 17-18 year old would. it means something else coming from someone closer to your age that's not a coach trying to sell you. this shouldn't have to be explained.

Well...this should be good for 50+ pages. One thing that is easily noted with the 2 stories coming from the same AH sauce. Shows how fluid change is in cruitin. Buckle up folks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

And you're dumb.

You’re the punk on the sidelines trying to instigate something.

Sit down and shut up, junior.

I must have hurt your feelings at some point and you carry it around like a hurt chick. Get over it, bltch.

I actually get a lot of entertainment out of your tough guy act

OCCCCCCC!
OCCCCCCCC!

OCCCC!

If that redneck Haitian bytch or his sorry family ever try to make a life in South Florida after he goes broke two years after his nfl career ends we owe it to them to shun them.

Advertisement

And you're dumb.

Pfffft. Or what? LOL

I will reach through the keyboard and put a curse on you, and don’t think I can’t do it.

Well...this should be good for 50+ pages. One thing that is easily noted with the 2 stories coming from the same AH sauce. Shows how fluid change is in cruitin. Buckle up folks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Under 50

Because it’ll get locked.

Here we go with the “recruiting is fluid” talk. Not that I disagree.
2 days ago it was all UM, now he spoke to them so he’s giving the update. Did they take visits midweek? What happened mid week? Or your update that all was good was just him guessing without talking to them and this update is after he spoke to them?

And I’m sure they’re aware of this site and board and how their info is getting leaked. If nothing else, rattler is letting them know whatever they are saying to the coach is getting out to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back