Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is saying Rumph can't coach. I think he can.

But to say he's better than Smart right now? Laughable.

He shouldn't be. And I'm sure he wouldn't even tell you that he is.

There's no substitute for the experience and tutelage that Smart has gotten over the years. If ANYBODY ELSE had the resume yall would be crowning him. If we hired a Nick Saban disciple tomorrow this board would go ape **** talkin' about "This guy learned DB's under Saban for 10 years mannnn!"

nah... I'm saying you can't tell who's a better coach based on a resume.

And I'm saying I've heard both of them speak about defense/DB's. And they're not on the same level right now.

We talking about coaching or public speaking?

WTF does public speaking have to do with anything?
You think you can't get a gauge on a guy's knowledge or coaching ability by talking to them (or watching them clinic) for a couple hours?

I sure as **** can.

Advertisement
How many Alabama CB have actually done well in the NFL and how many of them have done ****? Bama Dbs actually haven't been very good.

Average - Below Average: Kareem Jackson, Cyrus Jones, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dee Milliner, Javier Arenas, Mark Barron (decent LB, but trash Safety), Vinny Sunseri

Solid-Good: Marlon Humphrey, Landon Collins, Haha Clinton-Dix, Eddie Jackson

Alabama DBs in the draft this year: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Ronnie Harrison, Anthony Averett, Levi Wallace, and Tony Brown. They are losing all 5 of their top Dbs, so they have openings that I'm sure would be really enticing to Surtain and Campbell. Both honestly could start day 1 at Bama.

Now it's about HOW GOOD they're doing in the NFL?
But when talking about Rumph it's about how many "he sent" to the NFL.

And Bama's Safeties do very well in the NFL. What their CB's do is irrelevant apparently, cause according to these guys Saban coached the CB's.

Would you say our CB coaching was poor during our heyday? Cause our CB's sucked in the NFL.

bruh are you ******* drunk af right now.

Nice deflection.

Because your a "coach" & you know so much more football then every one else right?!!?

Us peasants are lucky you grace us with your incredible knowledge & input here at CIS!

No, but I know more than you. That's all that matters right now.

Lol your a tool. Ill be back tommorow for more of your "insider" information.

*you're

Actually your is correct in his sentence. I agree with you Macho on most things, but you look dense on this one. I don't even care about proper english.....but if you are going to correct someone, at least be right. Although, he should have used you're in his first post though. Maybe that's what you were referring to in your post.

he's talking about the first "your" he uses when he says "lol your a tool". It is You're

Bro STFU with the cry baby bullsh!t.

Nobody is ****ting on Rumph. Saying that Rump can't touch Kirby Smart right now is not "****ting on him", it's being realistic.

Only true UM homers would think otherwise. Then again, I forgot where I'm at. This is the same group of people that tried to tell me Butch Davis is a better coach than Nick Saban.

FAWK U TOO. You can STFU with your incessant sucking off of Kirby. I'm not crying unlike you about all of our defensive coaches. I'm simply pointing out facts and stats, but they don't fit your narrative so now i am crying. I mean taking 3 kids (2 who actually played more offense in HS than defense) and making them into ALL ACC corners in 2 years in actually pretty ****ing impressive. especially considering the amount of passes we actually see in our league.

Taking lower rated kids and developing them into ALL ACC players is actually a lot more impressive than making 5* players all league players. Wouldn't you agree? You base your "genius" of coaching on having the best defense at Western 1 year with lesser players. What it's good for you, but not anyone else?

How the **** is Elder a lesser player? LOL
He was a 4-star kid who was a great athlete. And he's doing d!ck in the league right now.
Colbert was a physical specimen. He would've played in the league regardless.
Michael Jackson is a serviceable player for us, nothing more.

Stay away from the All-ACC argument. You don't wanna go there. That's not your best bet for success when arguing against the guy who coached DB's at Bama.

Like, this **** is embarrassing. I'm baffled.

The only thing, like, embarrassing is that you're calling a Cane who was an All ACC 2nd team Miami Hurricane serviceable at best. That one has me baffled too.

ALso you're missing the point, not shocked by that, you think kirby is special cause he put guys who were top 3 at their position coming out of HS. That's easy. I could do that. You're supposed to do that when you have the best players. Rumph however has taken lesser kids or kids who played primarily offense in HS (corn) and turned them into good corners. 3 in two years, he has to be doing something right.

LOL @ giving him credit for Corn.

I can't with you. I'm done.

What was Corn preseason? What was he after a year with Rumph? Not saying he was the only reason, but i find it funny you LOL at giving Rumph credit, but you'll turn around and bob on Kirby about his resume when he works with better players. honest question Did you apply for a job as a defensive analyst and they turn your down? Cause i find it hard you're a fan with how much **** you talk about our DC, how the LBs cover, the defensive calls, the stunts we run, the zones, the blitzes, but when Corch smart blows it on the biggest stage it's just a simple he got got. You sound like jilted, do you need a hug?

How many Alabama CB have actually done well in the NFL and how many of them have done ****? Bama Dbs actually haven't been very good.

Average - Below Average: Kareem Jackson, Cyrus Jones, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dee Milliner, Javier Arenas, Mark Barron (decent LB, but trash Safety), Vinny Sunseri

Solid-Good: Marlon Humphrey, Landon Collins, Haha Clinton-Dix, Eddie Jackson

Alabama DBs in the draft this year: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Ronnie Harrison, Anthony Averett, Levi Wallace, and Tony Brown. They are losing all 5 of their top Dbs, so they have openings that I'm sure would be really enticing to Surtain and Campbell. Both honestly could start day 1 at Bama.

Now it's about HOW GOOD they're doing in the NFL?
But when talking about Rumph it's about how many "he sent" to the NFL.

And Bama's Safeties do very well in the NFL. What their CB's do is irrelevant apparently, cause according to these guys Saban coached the CB's.

Would you say our CB coaching was poor during our heyday? Cause our CB's sucked in the NFL.

bruh are you ******* drunk af right now.

Nice deflection.

you're just awefully defensive, and you're response had literally nothing to do with what I wrote.
I saw yall talking about bama dbs, and you were trying to say they were top nfl players. Thats not true.

Advertisement
Nobody is saying Rumph can't coach. I think he can.

But to say he's better than Smart right now? Laughable.

He shouldn't be. And I'm sure he wouldn't even tell you that he is.

There's no substitute for the experience and tutelage that Smart has gotten over the years. If ANYBODY ELSE had the resume yall would be crowning him. If we hired a Nick Saban disciple tomorrow this board would go ape **** talkin' about "This guy learned DB's under Saban for 10 years mannnn!"

nah... I'm saying you can't tell who's a better coach based on a resume.

And I'm saying I've heard both of them speak about defense/DB's. And they're not on the same level right now.

We talking about coaching or public speaking?

WTF does public speaking have to do with anything?
You think you can't get a gauge on a guy's knowledge or coaching ability by talking to them (or watching them clinic) for a couple hours?

I sure as **** can.

LOL

Last edited:
What’s with this bama slurping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Haven’t been on here as long as most of you. But I’m having a really hard time trying to decipher who is a real hurricane fan the last few weeks. This Kirby and saban juice all over the place is starting to look like a **** adult book store peep hole fantasy fest.

You MF's are fans.
I'm a fan but I'm also a coach.

Me giving props to coaches that are good at their profession but not associated with Miami does not make me any less of a fan. And it doesn't mean I think that our coaches suck. You MF's just aren't objective and look at everything with your O&G shades on. If Smart, or any Saban disciple, took a job with us tomorrow you'd be ecstatic.

The most important time in recruiting. With 2 recruits that can potentially come here and are program changers.
Seems you chose the Perfect timing to start slobbering on the coaches where both of them are thinking about going while at the same time bad mouthing and talking down Rumphs accomplishments. Am I wrong?

Corch Macheau really talking up Kirby and Satan and taking a dump on the U.

What’s up with that Corch Nacho?

Wouldn’t want TC or PS2 to be swayed reading this from such a highly regarded coach that posts screenshots of his friend’s conversations.

Advertisement
So bc Kirby has no ties to UM that makes him better is that how it goes?? Personally it seems pretty obvious that Coach Rumph is a much better db coach than anybody working at UGa.

From UGA wirter on 247

spoke with someone last night who spent some time with Campbell on his visit. Apparently he views rumph at Miami as a high school coach/friend and isn't sure he can develop him for the NFL. He believes Kirby/Mel will do a better job teaching him technique, coverage's, scheme. That along with our huge advantage in strength and Conditioning (Miami isn't even Close), and his friendship with Coley is what has turned him to UGA. I asked about Alabama and he basically told me that Campbell knows Alabama can do everything for him that UGA can but he feels like Kirby/Mel/Coley are easier to talk to and will mentor him better than Saban. TIFWIW but this is what I was told.

This is probably close to verbatim UGA’s negative sales speech to TC against us.

This may have been true four years ago, it is no longer the case.

Out facilities are on a par with anyone’s by this fall. Unless you count bounce houses, inlaid carrera marble, and waterfalls, which I don’t.

So is our strength and conditioning and nutrition. Sometimes S&C becomes a voodoo/magic subject that people don’t discuss logically. There are generally accepted strength training techniques that as long as they are followed, it really remains up to th individual and how much work ke wants to put in. Unless UGA flat out told TC that they will procure for him testosterone/HGH, dose him with it in the off-season, make sure he stays on cycle, and make sure all tests are falsified so he passes any screens (if any), then, no, their S&C isn’t superior to ours.

I’ve been in meetings and w clients all day salivating to ether this “inside tifwiw” info

1. From what we all know and heard about TC, he’s smart, respectful, and plays things close to the vest. Yet, all we’ve heard are these random cats saying he said this and that about a guy he has a lot of admiration for.

2. The fact that the parenthesis are right after TC’s “concerns” about S&C at Miami leads me to believe that’s made up. Why interject a personal thought if that’s how TC “feels?”

3. I highly, HIGHLY doubt Coley is friends w TC. Yes he may have had convo, he’s probably even negatively recruited against us b/c I know he’s bitter he wasn’t kept as an OC (which happens when u call a HB pass in a blizzard when all momentum is on the offensive side of the ball!)...but I highly doubt a friendship has develop

4. Mel Tucker has been BLACK BALLED from the NFL, so how in tf can he develop TC! Mel Tucker JUST stop painting on his hairline for God sake!

5. UGA’s defense getting sliced by ND, Auburn, Oklahoma, and by a true freshman that’s thrown 5 passes all year long was not an anomaly. That’s a Mel Tucker coached defense. I saw the man turn the clock back on my Bears to depths we’ve never seen.

6. Rumph have coached TC and Surtain up to be in this position. Rumph knows something about getting drafted in the 1st round. He knows something about spending time in the NFL. He knows something about coaching up a guy like Colbert who was left for dead at Texas into a draft pick who’s now poised to have a long career....AS A STARTER. He knows a little something about coaching up a “JAG” named Michael Jackson who went from deep bench to contemplating the NFL and became a shut down corner. He knows about coaching up a guy in Corn who went borderline draftable to the 4th round decked out in jewels on the sideline. Or a guy named Bandy who became known as the muddy badger. So excuse me if I don’t call b.s on that whole line about TC thinking of Rumph as a high school coach.

UGA fans irk me b/c they got a fake Saban who’s wearing these rings that his boss got him and he’s convincing ppl UGA is in that echelon. Run a championship background on these teams, and u won’t find UGA close to the top, the middle or second bottom of teams who’ve won championships. These mofos got a national title in 1942 during WWII when everybody was at war, and 1980! Yet, let them tell u, they’re the creme de la creme of college football. FOH. U know why they feel that way? B/c Richt made them feel that way!

My message to TC, don’t be fooled. They told Holloman he’ll be their next AJ Green...kid got no burn. The problem w them saying that is Richt is the one who developed AJ Green. They may say u can be their next whatever or whoever, but any and every UGA guy that’s in the NFL came from coach Richt, not Kirby and definitely not Mel Tucker. Trust the guy who has ur best interest in mind; don’t believe the hype.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gotta give Macheau credit. He earned his SEC bag in this thread by constructing a Curby Dumb/Lil Nicky vs Rumph strawman comparison.

I wonder if any high school corches in Alabamy or Jorg-ja would dare go on their boards arguing that Rick is better than Bama's or UGA's QB coach in relation to our recruitment of any kids up there?

You a Mehl F*cker fan, Macheau? He better than Diaz?

From UGA wirter on 247

spoke with someone last night who spent some time with Campbell on his visit. Apparently he views rumph at Miami as a high school coach/friend and isn't sure he can develop him for the NFL. He believes Kirby/Mel will do a better job teaching him technique, coverage's, scheme. That along with our huge advantage in strength and Conditioning (Miami isn't even Close), and his friendship with Coley is what has turned him to UGA. I asked about Alabama and he basically told me that Campbell knows Alabama can do everything for him that UGA can but he feels like Kirby/Mel/Coley are easier to talk to and will mentor him better than Saban. TIFWIW but this is what I was told.

This is probably close to verbatim UGA’s negative sales speech to TC against us.

Out facilities are on a par with anyone’s by this fall. Unless you count bounce houses, inlaid carrera marble, and waterfalls, which I don’t.

So is our strength and conditioning and nutrition. Sometimes S&C becomes a voodoo/magic subject that people don’t discuss logically. There are generally accepted strength training techniques that as long as they are followed, it really remains up to th individual and how much work ke wants to put in. Unless UGA flat out told TC that they will procure for him testosterone/HGH, dose him with it in the off-season, make sure he stays on cycle, and make sure all tests are falsified so he passes any screens (if any), then, no, their S&C isn’t superior to ours.

I’ve been in meetings and w clients all day salivating to ether this “inside tifwiw” info

1. From what we all know and heard about TC, he’s smart, respectful, and plays things close to the vest. Yet, all we’ve heard are these random cats saying he said this and that about a guy he has a lot of admiration for.

2. The fact that the parenthesis are right after TC’s “concerns” about S&C at Miami leads me to believe that’s made up. Why interject a personal thought if that’s how TC “feels?”

3. I highly, HIGHLY doubt Coley is friends w TC. Yes he may have had convo, he’s probably even negatively recruited against us b/c I know he’s bitter he wasn’t kept as an OC (which happens when u call a HB pass in a blizzard when all momentum is on the offensive side of the ball!)...but I highly doubt a friendship has develop

4. Mel Tucker has been BLACK BALLED from the NFL, so how in tf can he develop TC! Mel Tucker JUST stop painting on his hairline for God sake!

5. UGA’s defense getting sliced by ND, Auburn, Oklahoma, and by a true freshman that’s thrown 5 passes all year long was not an anomaly. That’s a Mel Tucker coached defense. I saw the man turn the clock back on my Bears to depths we’ve never seen.

6. Rumph have coached TC and Surtain up to be in this position. Rumph knows something about getting drafted in the 1st round. He knows something about spending time in the NFL. He knows something about coaching up a guy like Colbert who was left for dead at Texas into a draft pick who’s now poised to have a long career....AS A STARTER. He knows a little something about coaching up a “JAG” named Michael Jackson who went from deep bench to contemplating the NFL and became a shut down corner. He knows about coaching up a guy in Corn who went borderline draftable to the 4th round decked out in jewels on the sideline. Or a guy named Bandy who became known as the muddy badger. So excuse me if I don’t call b.s on that whole line about TC thinking of Rumph as a high school coach.

UGA fans irk me b/c they got a fake Saban who’s wearing these rings that his boss got him and he’s convincing ppl UGA is in that echelon. Run a championship background on these teams, and u won’t find UGA close to the top, the middle or second bottom of teams who’ve won championships. These mofos got a national title in 1942 during WWII when everybody was at war, and 1980! Yet, let them tell u, they’re the creme de la creme of college football. FOH. U know why they feel that way? B/c Richt made them feel that way!

My message to TC, don’t be fooled. They told Holloman he’ll be their next AJ Green...kid got no burn. The problem w them saying that is Richt is the one who developed AJ Green. They may say u can be their next whatever or whoever, but any and every UGA guy that’s in the NFL came from coach Richt, not Kirby and definitely not Mel Tucker. Trust the guy who has ur best interest in mind; don’t believe the hype.

Mic drop by RellyRell

Gotta give Macheau credit. He earned his SEC bag in this thread by constructing a Curby Dumb/Lil Nicky vs Rumph strawman comparison.

I wonder if any high school corches in Alabamy or Jorg-ja would dare go on their boards arguing that Rick is better than Bama's or UGA's QB coach in relation to our recruitment of any kids up there?

You a Mehl F*cker fan, Macheau? He better than Diaz?

Everyone is better than Diaz according to Macho.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From UGA wirter on 247

Might be best post in this whole sordid thread.._

From UGA wirter on 247

Might be best post in this whole sordid thread.._

Might be... lmao

Corch Macheau really talking up Kirby and Satan and taking a dump on the U.

What’s up with that Corch Nacho?

Wouldn’t want TC or PS2 to be swayed reading this from such a highly regarded coach that posts screenshots of his friend’s conversations.

Macho isn't saying anything negative towards the U. He is speaking the truth. Many on hear don't want to hear the truth. Rumph is good at what he's doing but his track record is not yet as good as the others we are talking about. It's irrelevant what they do once they get to the league. The fact is these guys (Saban mostly) get them there. Every blue chip kid is going to think I don't care what the others did, if they can get me there, I'm the next Patrick Peterson.

With all that said, it's been a complete roller coaster with the he said she said over the last week. Went from us leading to possibly not getting either of TC or PS2. There is still 2 weeks left and both are scheduled to visit with all their boys Feb 2. Plus MR still has in homes left. Let's wait and let this play out man. We are in the game and I believe we have a chance.

Lol, Rumph and Campbell are very very close! I can't see Campbell going anywhere but Miami. One thing I heard was....they was trying to keep everthing on the low. Right after the visit was set up they say TC to GA and Surtain Jr to Bama.

Campbell - 85% It's home, and family and friends are UM. I just can't see it. They also told @Rattler *** to Stay off social media! Lol

Surtain Jr - 55% he's the only one they working on.

Chatfield - 100%

Nesta - 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back