Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go dig up the posts. There was plenty of defending of Dorito, his scheme, and using SFL athletes in his scheme, and ill just leave it at that.

Advertisement
And I'm saying I've heard both of them speak about defense/DB's. And they're not on the same level right now.

We talking about coaching or public speaking?

WTF does public speaking have to do with anything?
You think you can't get a gauge on a guy's knowledge or coaching ability by talking to them (or watching them clinic) for a couple hours?

I sure as **** can.

You're the same guy who gauged Doritos as a coaching genius after he sat down with you for a half hour and went over film.

You mean corch Macheau was within arms length of Dorito and didn’t choke him out?

couldn't reach him. coach was 5 yards back in prevent.

You think you can't get a gauge on a guy's knowledge or coaching ability by talking to them (or watching them clinic) for a couple hours?

I sure as **** can.

You're the same guy who gauged Doritos as a coaching genius after he sat down with you for a half hour and went over film.

You mean corch Macheau was within arms length of Dorito and didn’t choke him out?

couldn't reach him. coach was 5 yards back in prevent.

That is freakin hilarious and worth the time spent reading these posts. TY and I'm sure Coach M is laughing as well.

Advertisement
Anyone else notice how quiet it's been in the media regarding Campbell and Surtain over the past few days (since the end of their Bama visit)? I love it. They have run out of fake **** to pass off as "inside info". Georgia is nervous about Alabama. Alabama is worried about LSU. LSU is worried about 09/02/18. Meanwhile Richt is like...........

giphy-6.webp

Advertisement
Coach macho?
[TWEET]955880986084102144[/TWEET]
Rumph...

Malik was up there too for a loooooong time. There's definitely some good signs regarding Rumph.
He definitely can coach but he like everyone on the defensive side of the ball can improve recruiting wise. It’s not just rumph like people love to make it all about

I don’t know if they are bull****tin or not, but bammers are claiming their guys are telling them surtain committed on his visit and the staff is respecting the fact he wants to announce on signing day.

I don’t know if they are bull****tin or not, but bammers are claiming their guys are telling them surtain committed on his visit and the staff is respecting the fact he wants to announce on signing day.

Bama is normally fine with guys waiting on announcing. They are never fine with guys going on other visits. If PS2 visits the last weekend, you know Bammers are bullshytting.

Advertisement

Bama is normally fine with guys waiting on announcing. They are never fine with guys going on other visits. If PS2 visits the last weekend, you know Bammers are bullshytting.

With recruits sometimes they have made exceptions, especially ones at the top of their list. Beudy comes to mind.

Love the stat of Mike Jack and Bandy. show that to TC and PS2 if they think he cant coach. The man can coach CBs now recruiting maybe is slacking but I believe if he continues to turn out good CB play the kids will notice and come

They always say this ****. Georgia said TC committed on his visit too so until its official or pete says something about it I treat it as click bait or misinformation

Advertisement

With recruits sometimes they have made exceptions, especially ones at the top of their list. Beudy comes to mind.

IIRC, they were not happy with Jeudy taking that visit. And we kept it a secret until he was actually on campus because we didn't want Bama to get wind.

IIRC, they were not happy with Jeudy taking that visit. And we kept it a secret until he was actually on campus because we didn't want Bama to get wind.

I mean, maybe, maybe not. I don’t know. I wasn’t in little Napoleon’s office when he found out. I can’t imagine any school is too ecstatic about one of their commits visiting another school, but hey, fūck them. Even if we didn’t get him, it helps to chip away at this aura that they can control every little fūcking thing about their recruits. If you can take a little respect away from them, you do it every chance you get. It adds up over time. Better to take recruits, though...and we have NOT lost every battle against them, remember that.

CiymTLU.gif

Straight up.....
tenor (8).gif

I sure as **** can.

In fairness, Macho and I had a private convo during that time where he said Coach D was one of the more accommodating college coaches he has dealt with.
Said he was a smart guy but he definitely didnt agree with his coaching philosophy. He stated he was a much better guy than golden if i was correct. To sum it up he
basically said he was a cool guy not that he was a great coach.

In fairness, I didn’t hear your conversation. I did read him waxing poetic about Doritos on here after Doritos sat down with him.

And you're as dense as the rest of these dumb MF's on here that remember the conversation that way.

I said the guy knew his ****, had some nice ideas, but that maybe he was "off" with the way he applied them... and that his philosophies didn't fit with Miami players.

Never said the dude was an awesome DC. Never once. Matter of fact, I was critical of our defensive staff from day one when they got hired and I used to get **** on here for it all the time.

I wouldn't expect you guys to remember that part of the story though. That would interfere with your agendas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back