Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is saying Rumph can't coach. I think he can.

But to say he's better than Smart right now? Laughable.

He shouldn't be. And I'm sure he wouldn't even tell you that he is.

There's no substitute for the experience and tutelage that Smart has gotten over the years. If ANYBODY ELSE had the resume yall would be crowning him. If we hired a Nick Saban disciple tomorrow this board would go ape **** talkin' about "This guy learned DB's under Saban for 10 years mannnn!"

nah... I'm saying you can't tell who's a better coach based on a resume.

And I'm saying I've heard both of them speak about defense/DB's. And they're not on the same level right now.

We talking about coaching or public speaking?

WTF does public speaking have to do with anything?
You think you can't get a gauge on a guy's knowledge or coaching ability by talking to them (or watching them clinic) for a couple hours?

I sure as **** can.

You're the same guy who gauged Doritos as a coaching genius after he sat down with you for a half hour and went over film.

Advertisement

And I'm saying I've heard both of them speak about defense/DB's. And they're not on the same level right now.

You think you can't get a gauge on a guy's knowledge or coaching ability by talking to them (or watching them clinic) for a couple hours?

I sure as **** can.

You're the same guy who gauged Doritos as a coaching genius after he sat down with you for a half hour and went over film.

Dead

Mel Tucker a bum...Flat out. Always has been. Kirby Smart is a nice defensive mind, but let's see what he can do when not running "Saban's defense". He's off to a good start and many speak of him well. But any Mel Tucker hype is hype, the man's been a bum.

IF ONE OF OUR COACHES HAD THE SAME RESUME AS SMART, YALL WOULD BE USING THAT **** TO VALIDATE HIS ABILITY ALL THE TIME.

Take the **** O&G glasses off man. It's okay to say that another coach is elite. Only a fool would think that we have all the best coaches in the country.

It’s amazing how hard headed some people are on this board. They can’t accept that Rumph and Banda have weak resumes right now and it’s hurting us in recruiting. It’s just facts.

It's amazing that trolls like yourself just keep talking that dumb ****. They have short resumes, not weak. How do you call coaching up an all american weak? How do you call taking 3 kids and making them all league performers in 2 years weak?

I’ll be honest w u Coach; ur showing me exactly what’s wrong w So Fla recruiting. I’ve gone page after page and U’ve gone to great lengths to defend this SEC coach and using every reason to diminish Rumph. That’s weird for me to hear, if ur a Cane fan. U just said in another post that Corn was a “physical specimen” that was going to be drafted regardless. Lol. When is 5’10 170 a physical specimen??? Corn came back for his Sr year b/c he had a borderline draftable grade after his Jr year.

As soon as Rumph came on board, our DBs played night and day better. Heck even though Young had a hard time turning his head around, he stuck to WRs like glue. Rumph is a heck of a DB coach. That’s not orange and green shades on, that’s real. Whatever ur opinion is, that’s fine....but to go to such lengths to raise up an overrated coach (which his DBs we’re getting roasted like a whole pig at a lua all season), yet diminish what our DBs were able to do w Rumph is weirdo type ****.

Look at the tools Rumph has had to work w and look at what Smart has had and look at the results. There’s some things that need to be cleaned, sure, but to act like Kirby is some DB whisperer is asinine. And for **** sake, Corn was hurt all year! So how in tf r u going to say he hasn’t done squawk all year??

BINGO. It's no wonder kids look at the program the way they do.The kids who have influence on them are steady building up the SEC programs all day and night. Welcoming helicopters with open arms

IF ONE OF OUR COACHES HAD THE SAME RESUME AS SMART, YALL WOULD BE USING THAT **** TO VALIDATE HIS ABILITY ALL THE TIME.

Take the **** O&G glasses off man. It's okay to say that another coach is elite. Only a fool would think that we have all the best coaches in the country.

It’s amazing how hard headed some people are on this board. They can’t accept that Rumph and Banda have weak resumes right now and it’s hurting us in recruiting. It’s just facts.

It's amazing that trolls like yourself just keep talking that dumb ****. They have short resumes, not weak. How do you call coaching up an all american weak? How do you call taking 3 kids and making them all league performers in 2 years weak?

I’ll be honest w u Coach; ur showing me exactly what’s wrong w So Fla recruiting. I’ve gone page after page and U’ve gone to great lengths to defend this SEC coach and using every reason to diminish Rumph. That’s weird for me to hear, if ur a Cane fan. U just said in another post that Corn was a “physical specimen” that was going to be drafted regardless. Lol. When is 5’10 170 a physical specimen??? Corn came back for his Sr year b/c he had a borderline draftable grade after his Jr year.

As soon as Rumph came on board, our DBs played night and day better. Heck even though Young had a hard time turning his head around, he stuck to WRs like glue. Rumph is a heck of a DB coach. That’s not orange and green shades on, that’s real. Whatever ur opinion is, that’s fine....but to go to such lengths to raise up an overrated coach (which his DBs we’re getting roasted like a whole pig at a lua all season), yet diminish what our DBs were able to do w Rumph is weirdo type ****.

Look at the tools Rumph has had to work w and look at what Smart has had and look at the results. There’s some things that need to be cleaned, sure, but to act like Kirby is some DB whisperer is asinine. And for **** sake, Corn was hurt all year! So how in tf r u going to say he hasn’t done squawk all year??

BINGO. It's no wonder kids look at the program the way they do.The kids who have influence on them are steady building up the SEC programs all day and night. Welcoming helicopters with open arms

$

Advertisement

I sure as **** can.

You mean corch Macheau was within arms length of Dorito and didn’t choke him out?

I sure as **** can.

You mean corch Macheau was within arms length of Dorito and didn’t choke him out?

Is Coach Macho even a Canes fan? That's the quintessential test of being a Miami fan and he failed miserably. Do that with a real fan and Dorito would be dead.

Last edited:

I sure as **** can.

giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
Tucker, Coley and Smart are negative recruiting the **** out of Miami and Rumph. Let’s hope Tyson don’t fall for the banana in the tailpipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure as **** can.

The Franchise for the win... close thread

Advertisement
Tucker, Coley and Smart are negative recruiting the **** out of Miami and Rumph. Let’s hope Tyson don’t fall for the banana in the tailpipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t be that hard when people on this board are doing it for them.

I sure as **** can.

Quite the opposite. Dorito put his arm around Macheau’s shoulder, and Macheau melted like a Hershey’s Kiss in Kendrick Norton’s jockstrap.

Advertisement

I sure as **** can.

Quite the opposite. Dorito put his arm around Macheau’s shoulder, and Macheau melted like a Hershey’s Kiss in Kendrick Norton’s jockstrap.

Tongues?

I sure as **** can.

In fairness, Macho and I had a private convo during that time where he said Coach D was one of the more accommodating college coaches he has dealt with.
Said he was a smart guy but he definitely didnt agree with his coaching philosophy. He stated he was a much better guy than golden if i was correct. To sum it up he
basically said he was a cool guy not that he was a great coach.

Wait so this Macho character spoke highly of Dorito?

Not a good look.

I'm generally a fan of what Macho brings to the board. Don't quote me, but I remember Macho saying he had a good defensive mind, but just had no idea how to coach...if that makes sense.

I sure as **** can.

In fairness, Macho and I had a private convo during that time where he said Coach D was one of the more accommodating college coaches he has dealt with.
Said he was a smart guy but he definitely didnt agree with his coaching philosophy. He stated he was a much better guy than golden if i was correct. To sum it up he
basically said he was a cool guy not that he was a great coach.

In fairness, I didn’t hear your conversation. I did read him waxing poetic about Doritos on here after Doritos sat down with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back