Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm talking about the COTY award he won in 2012, not the Broyles he won in 09.

Moving on.

Nobody here is talking about HOW LONG a guy has coached. That doesn't mean as much as WHERE and WHO he's coached under. You'd have to be a **** fool to think that a man who spent years being Saban's DC and DB coach is inferior to a guy who HAS NEVER COACHED UNDER ANYBODY! Rumph's only experience is coaching a loaded high school team.

You can post all the subjetive stats all you want. Even the best coaches take their lumps. All of them!
Kirby's overall body of work is outstanding. You can't just say "Well he coached a bunch of 5-stars!" That **** can be said about **** near any elite coach in the country.
None of you have the inside knowledge to know what he's teaching or how he's teaching it, so you can only go by a body of work. It's no different than how yall judge our own coaches.

You guys look at coaches on the surface, face value. You use stats and occasional situations to form your opinions. I study these guys all year. I go to clinics and read tons of material on coaches from all over the country. I don't just use stats to judge coaches. I've seen Smart clinic and spoken to him briefly about defense. I've spoken to Rumph as well. THEY'RE NOT IN THE SAME STRATOSPHERE.

University of Miami All ACC Corners from 2012 to 2015 (4 Year)
T Howard honarable mention
A Burns 1st team

University of Miami All ACC corners 2016 and 2017
C Elder First Team
Michael Jackson Second team
Malek Young Honorable Mention

More guys making the team in Rumph's 2 years than made it in the previous 4. I guess Rumph can do something right. 3 guys, 1 who played mostly offense, make the ALL ACC team in his 2 years, but it's night and day about coaching CBs. No one is asking if Rumph is on par with Kirby about X's and O's. He shouldn't be, you gain that with experience, but you're sucking the cack of a rival while ****ting on your own coach. We get it You think all Miami coaches are garbage we know you're agenda.

Bro STFU with the cry baby bullsh!t.

Nobody is ****ting on Rumph. Saying that Rump can't touch Kirby Smart right now is not "****ting on him", it's being realistic.

Only true UM homers would think otherwise. Then again, I forgot where I'm at. This is the same group of people that tried to tell me Butch Davis is a better coach than Nick Saban.

FAWK U TOO. You can STFU with your incessant sucking off of Kirby. I'm not crying unlike you about all of our defensive coaches. I'm simply pointing out facts and stats, but they don't fit your narrative so now i am crying. I mean taking 3 kids (2 who actually played more offense in HS than defense) and making them into ALL ACC corners in 2 years in actually pretty ****ing impressive. especially considering the amount of passes we actually see in our league.

Taking lower rated kids and developing them into ALL ACC players is actually a lot more impressive than making 5* players all league players. Wouldn't you agree? You base your "genius" of coaching on having the best defense at Western 1 year with lesser players. What it's good for you, but not anyone else?

How the **** is Elder a lesser player? LOL
He was a 4-star kid who was a great athlete. And he's doing d!ck in the league right now.
Colbert was a physical specimen. He would've played in the league regardless.
Michael Jackson is a serviceable player for us, nothing more.

Stay away from the All-ACC argument. You don't wanna go there. That's not your best bet for success when arguing against the guy who coached DB's at Bama.

Like, this **** is embarrassing. I'm baffled.

In 2 years
Rumph being at mIami

And Kirby/ tucker at uga

Who has developed what they have on the roster so far the best?

Get off Smart ****. He’s not developing all conference DBs and Tucker isn’t Bill Bellicheck. Look at the players we’ve developed since 2016 on defense. You will get coached up at Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he didn't develop any All Conference DB's and NFL studs while at Alabama. LOL

Oh yeah that's right, that was all Saban.

Dude just drop it noone gives a **** about anybody but this []_[]. Go slurp off Spermy Fart on the UGA board god****.

Shut your fa99ot a$$ up.

Because your a "coach" & you know so much more football then every one else right?!!?

Us peasants are lucky you grace us with your incredible knowledge & input here at CIS!

No, but I know more than you. That's all that matters right now.

Who has he developed at UGA?

He's been there 2 seasons, genius. Even if a DB from UGA has success yall will credit Richt's recruiting.

So rumph ain’t get credit for developing his guys in 2 years? 2 corners drafted, has had 3 corners make all acc teams

You're right. That absolutely destroys Smart's resume. LOL

Same situations on an even level. Miami played against multiple elite qbs in 2016 and still did very well overall too

Advertisement
How many Alabama CB have actually done well in the NFL and how many of them have done ****? Bama Dbs actually haven't been very good.

Average - Below Average: Kareem Jackson, Cyrus Jones, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dee Milliner, Javier Arenas, Mark Barron (decent LB, but trash Safety), Vinny Sunseri

Solid-Good: Marlon Humphrey, Landon Collins, Haha Clinton-Dix, Eddie Jackson

Alabama DBs in the draft this year: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Ronnie Harrison, Anthony Averett, Levi Wallace, and Tony Brown. They are losing all 5 of their top Dbs, so they have openings that I'm sure would be really enticing to Surtain and Campbell. Both honestly could start day 1 at Bama.

Yeah he didn't develop any All Conference DB's and NFL studs while at Alabama. LOL

Dude just drop it noone gives a **** about anybody but this []_[]. Go slurp off Spermy Fart on the UGA board god****.

Shut your fa99ot a$$ up.

Because your a "coach" & you know so much more football then every one else right?!!?

Us peasants are lucky you grace us with your incredible knowledge & input here at CIS!

Lol you are a tool. Ill be back tommorow for more of your "insider" information.

Oh yeah this whole thread is a big cry for attention. Noone knows what TC & PS2 are doing & if someone did know it wouldn't be Kirby's Kockboy.

Last edited:
How many Alabama CB have actually done well in the NFL and how many of them have done ****? Bama Dbs actually haven't been very good.

Average - Below Average: Kareem Jackson, Cyrus Jones, Dre Kirkpatrick, Dee Milliner, Javier Arenas, Mark Barron (decent LB, but trash Safety), Vinny Sunseri

Alabama DBs in the draft this year: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Ronnie Harrison, Anthony Averett, Levi Wallace, and Tony Brown. They are losing all 5 of their top Dbs, so they have openings that I'm sure would be really enticing to Surtain and Campbell. Both honestly could start day 1 at Bama.

Now it's about HOW GOOD they're doing in the NFL?
But when talking about Rumph it's about how many "he sent" to the NFL.

And Bama's Safeties do very well in the NFL. What their CB's do is irrelevant apparently, cause according to these guys Saban coached the CB's.

Would you say our CB coaching was poor during our heyday? Cause our CB's sucked in the NFL.

Shut your fa99ot a$$ up.

Lol your a tool. Ill be back tommorow for more of your "insider" information.

*you're

Advertisement
Wow. Haven’t been on here as long as most of you. But I’m having a really hard time trying to decipher who is a real hurricane fan the last few weeks. This Kirby and saban juice all over the place is starting to look like a **** adult book store peep hole fantasy fest.

Get off Smart ****. He’s not developing all conference DBs and Tucker isn’t Bill Bellicheck. Look at the players we’ve developed since 2016 on defense. You will get coached up at Miami.

Yeah, but when you rocking with nothing but spades you supposed to win. The only way you can truly judge ability is under similar conditions (athletes, programs, etc..). Smart can coach and has a better coaching pedigree, no doubt, but you act as if the Alabama program with 1000 analysts and Nick Saban isn't helpful... A lot of coaches would look good in that position. I don't think a lot of coaches with similar circumstances would have done what Rumph has been able to do with those players; MJ has a ways to go with physicality but he had Corn and Colbert straight ballin last season.

you're more than entitled to your point of view on this, but we'll just have to disagree.

Last edited:
Shut your fa99ot a$$ up.

No, but I know more than you
. That's all that matters right now.

*you're

****, you were right you do know more then me!

Wow. Haven’t been on here as long as most of you. But I’m having a really hard time trying to decipher who is a real hurricane fan the last few weeks. This Kirby and saban juice all over the place is starting to look like a **** adult book store peep hole fantasy fest.

You MF's are fans.
I'm a fan but I'm also a coach.

Me giving props to coaches that are good at their profession but not associated with Miami does not make me any less of a fan. And it doesn't mean I think that our coaches suck. You MF's just aren't objective and look at everything with your O&G shades on. If Smart, or any Saban disciple, took a job with us tomorrow you'd be ecstatic.

Advertisement

No, but I know more than you
. That's all that matters right now.

*you're

****, you were right you do know more then me!

*than

Yeah, but when you rocking with nothing but spades you supposed to win. The only way you can truly judge ability is under similar conditions (athletes, programs, etc..). Smart can coach and has a better coaching pedigree, no doubt, but you act as if the Alabama program with 1000 analysts and Nick Saban isn't helpful... A lot of coaches would look good in that position. I don't think a lot of coaches with similar circumstances would have done what Rumph has been able to do with those players; MJ has a ways to go with physicality but he had Corn and Colbert straight ballin last season.

you're more than entitled to your point of view on this, but we'll just have to disagree.

Ok. Just make sure you use that same logic when applying it to all coaches, high school and above. (something I seldom see)

I'm talking about the COTY award he won in 2012, not the Broyles he won in 09.

Moving on.

Nobody here is talking about HOW LONG a guy has coached. That doesn't mean as much as WHERE and WHO he's coached under. You'd have to be a **** fool to think that a man who spent years being Saban's DC and DB coach is inferior to a guy who HAS NEVER COACHED UNDER ANYBODY! Rumph's only experience is coaching a loaded high school team.

You can post all the subjetive stats all you want. Even the best coaches take their lumps. All of them!
Kirby's overall body of work is outstanding. You can't just say "Well he coached a bunch of 5-stars!" That **** can be said about **** near any elite coach in the country.
None of you have the inside knowledge to know what he's teaching or how he's teaching it, so you can only go by a body of work. It's no different than how yall judge our own coaches.

You guys look at coaches on the surface, face value. You use stats and occasional situations to form your opinions. I study these guys all year. I go to clinics and read tons of material on coaches from all over the country. I don't just use stats to judge coaches. I've seen Smart clinic and spoken to him briefly about defense. I've spoken to Rumph as well. THEY'RE NOT IN THE SAME STRATOSPHERE.

A Burns 1st team

C Elder First Team

More guys making the team in Rumph's 2 years than made it in the previous 4. I guess Rumph can do something right. 3 guys, 1 who played mostly offense, make the ALL ACC team in his 2 years, but it's night and day about coaching CBs. No one is asking if Rumph is on par with Kirby about X's and O's. He shouldn't be, you gain that with experience, but you're sucking the cack of a rival while ****ting on your own coach. We get it You think all Miami coaches are garbage we know you're agenda.

Nobody is ****ting on Rumph. Saying that Rump can't touch Kirby Smart right now is not "****ting on him", it's being realistic.

Only true UM homers would think otherwise. Then again, I forgot where I'm at. This is the same group of people that tried to tell me Butch Davis is a better coach than Nick Saban.

FAWK U TOO. You can STFU with your incessant sucking off of Kirby. I'm not crying unlike you about all of our defensive coaches. I'm simply pointing out facts and stats, but they don't fit your narrative so now i am crying. I mean taking 3 kids (2 who actually played more offense in HS than defense) and making them into ALL ACC corners in 2 years in actually pretty ****ing impressive. especially considering the amount of passes we actually see in our league.

Taking lower rated kids and developing them into ALL ACC players is actually a lot more impressive than making 5* players all league players. Wouldn't you agree? You base your "genius" of coaching on having the best defense at Western 1 year with lesser players. What it's good for you, but not anyone else?

He was a 4-star kid who was a great athlete. And he's doing d!ck in the league right now.

Stay away from the All-ACC argument. You don't wanna go there. That's not your best bet for success when arguing against the guy who coached DB's at Bama.

The only thing, like, embarrassing is that you're calling a Cane who was an All ACC 2nd team Miami Hurricane serviceable at best. That one has me baffled too.

ALso you're missing the point, not shocked by that, you think kirby is special cause he put guys who were top 3 at their position coming out of HS. That's easy. I could do that. You're supposed to do that when you have the best players. Rumph however has taken lesser kids or kids who played primarily offense in HS (corn) and turned them into good corners. 3 in two years, he has to be doing something right.

Advertisement

Now it's about HOW GOOD they're doing in the NFL?
But when talking about Rumph it's about how many "he sent" to the NFL.

And Bama's Safeties do very well in the NFL. What their CB's do is irrelevant apparently, cause according to these guys Saban coached the CB's.

Would you say our CB coaching was poor during our heyday? Cause our CB's sucked in the NFL.

bruh are you ******* drunk af right now.

Nobody is saying Rumph can't coach. I think he can.

But to say he's better than Smart right now? Laughable.

He shouldn't be. And I'm sure he wouldn't even tell you that he is.

There's no substitute for the experience and tutelage that Smart has gotten over the years. If ANYBODY ELSE had the resume yall would be crowning him. If we hired a Nick Saban disciple tomorrow this board would go ape **** talkin' about "This guy learned DB's under Saban for 10 years mannnn!"

nah... I'm saying you can't tell who's a better coach based on a resume.

And I'm saying I've heard both of them speak about defense/DB's. And they're not on the same level right now.

We talking about coaching or public speaking?

A Burns 1st team

C Elder First Team

The only thing, like, embarrassing is that you're calling a Cane who was an All ACC 2nd team Miami Hurricane serviceable at best. That one has me baffled too.

ALso you're missing the point, not shocked by that, you think kirby is special cause he put guys who were top 3 at their position coming out of HS. That's easy. I could do that. You're supposed to do that when you have the best players. Rumph however has taken lesser kids or kids who played primarily offense in HS (corn) and turned them into good corners. 3 in two years, he has to be doing something right.

LOL @ giving him credit for Corn.

I can't with you. I'm done.

Shut your fa99ot a$$ up.

*you're

Actually your is correct in his sentence. I agree with you Macho on most things, but you look dense on this one. I don't even care about proper english.....but if you are going to correct someone, at least be right. Although, he should have used you're in his first post though. Maybe that's what you were referring to in your post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back