Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to From UGA wirter on 247,

" spoke with someone last night who spent some time with Campbell on his visit. Apparently he views rumph at Miami as a high school coach/friend and isn't sure he can develop him for the NFL. He believes Kirby/Mel will do a better job teaching him technique, coverage's, scheme. That along with our huge advantage in strength and Conditioning (Miami isn't even Close), and his friendship with Coley is what has turned him to UGA. I asked about Alabama and he basically told me that Campbell knows Alabama can do everything for him that UGA can but he feels like Kirby/Mel/Coley are easier to talk to and will mentor him better than Saban. TIFWIW but this is what I was told".

Kirby/Mel schemes were exposed by Oklahoma, and explain what happen on the last play of the championship game? UGA defensive backs were toasted in both games...period. Smart, Dabo, and Saban have the talent and depth, which results in dominating the college football scene. Saban could not win at MSU and Dolphins, because he had to demonstrate coaching abilities. Myers left UF, because the talent pool was very low. Jimbo Fisher left FSU, because Bobby had the eye for talent, and they are gone too.

By the way, Bama DBs have always benefitted from an elite front 7!

This falls in line with what Campbell said at the Army game. He said he trusted the staff better at UGA. I pointed that out but no one wants to here it. Rumph and Banda have zero resume compared to the big boys we are recruiting against. This will hurt us in until they start putting kids in the league.

I call bull****. If he trusts UGA coaches more than "family" then he is a sucker.

He trust them to get him to the league. They have a resume of doing so. We hired high school coaches. Our coaches have a lot to prove. Kirby has multiple championships and **** of a resume.

Advertisement
GUYsm, that **** isn't from a UGA 247 writer, it's from a random UGA poRster.

" spoke with someone last night who spent some time with Campbell on his visit. Apparently he views rumph at Miami as a high school coach/friend and isn't sure he can develop him for the NFL. He believes Kirby/Mel will do a better job teaching him technique, coverage's, scheme. That along with our huge advantage in strength and Conditioning (Miami isn't even Close), and his friendship with Coley is what has turned him to UGA. I asked about Alabama and he basically told me that Campbell knows Alabama can do everything for him that UGA can but he feels like Kirby/Mel/Coley are easier to talk to and will mentor him better than Saban. TIFWIW but this is what I was told".

Kirby/Mel schemes were exposed by Oklahoma, and explain what happen on the last play of the championship game? UGA defensive backs were toasted in both games...period. Smart, Dabo, and Saban have the talent and depth, which results in dominating the college football scene. Saban could not win at MSU and Dolphins, because he had to demonstrate coaching abilities. Myers left UF, because the talent pool was very low. Jimbo Fisher left FSU, because Bobby had the eye for talent, and they are gone too.

This falls in line with what Campbell said at the Army game. He said he trusted the staff better at UGA. I pointed that out but no one wants to here it. Rumph and Banda have zero resume compared to the big boys we are recruiting against. This will hurt us in until they start putting kids in the league.

I call bull****. If he trusts UGA coaches more than "family" then he is a sucker.

He trust them to get him to the league. They have a resume of doing so. We hired high school coaches. Our coaches have a lot to prove. Kirby has multiple championships and **** of a resume.

Richt has a pretty good resume too. Not many coaches have put more in the league than CMR. But continue on with your agenda...

Richt has a pretty good resume too. Not many coaches have put more in the league than CMR. But continue on with your agenda...

Ignore Beastmode, troll

The guy isn’t lying about our strength program. Have you seen UM compared to UGA? We still look like a HS team. We haven’t had that functional strength since Moffit. We have a few stout dude every once and a while (perryman, Walton, Njoku), but the majority of our team looks physically weak.

Year 3 under Felder should show something. If not he should be out aswell

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

If you had something to back up what you had to say I’d listen, but you don’t. You’re just talking out of your ***. Show me some objective measure other than what you squint at on your 32 inch plasma screen.

Advertisement
The guy isn’t lying about our strength program. Have you seen UM compared to UGA? We still look like a HS team. We haven’t had that functional strength since Moffit. We have a few stout dude every once and a while (perryman, Walton, Njoku), but the majority of our team looks physically weak.

Year 3 under Felder should show something. If not he should be out aswell

Ask Notre Dame about UM's functional strength.

Yeah, let's hope Rumph sends a CB or two to the NFL one day.
lol

You literally have Kurby’s entire **** and both balls in your mouth. While you towel off Kirby Dumb’s ******* off your face, why don’t you google all Rick’s players in the league. You’re like a Fūcking advertisement for Georgia. Kirby is an untested coach, btw. He could still end up being a corch, a la clappy, only time will tell.

Advertisement
UGA going hard after Mario Goodrich for CB so that might be a good sign for us
And we are going after Bethel. None of the three schools knows what's up imo

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

No we're not. If we were, then he'd be committed already. He might have an actual offer now that Malek hung up the cleats.
Well that's that.

Campbell nor Surtain Jr committing after their SEC visits is great if you're a Miami fan. And to have last OV it's all we can ask for. Hometown team, very favorable depth chart, solid coaching - if they don't come its not on the staff but simply not wanting to play at/for Miami.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Ignore Beastmode, troll
i

Y’all call anyone who brings facts to the table that aren’t Miami favored, a troll. I call it how I see it. Richt has put players in the league but he doesn’t coach defense. Other coaches will use Rumph and Banda’s resume against us. Don’t be so sensitive about those facts.

You literally have Kurby’s entire **** and both balls in your mouth. While you towel off Kirby Dumb’s ******* off your face, why don’t you google all Rick’s players in the league. You’re like a Fūcking advertisement for Georgia. Kirby is an untested coach, btw. He could still end up being a corch, a la clappy, only time will tell.

So I’m a Georgia fan because I’m talking about what Tyson actually said? Haha some of you all are so stupid. Stop looking at everything through your orange and green shades. Rumph and Banda are rookies. I hope they land Tyson but you can’t blame him for going to Georgia if that happens.

Advertisement
Hahahahaha at how far ahead uga strength and conditioning program is compared to Miami's. They STRUGGLED MIGHTILY against ND. Beat ND by 1. We ran up and down the field against ND. Ty didn't say he doubts Rumph can get him into the league, dont believe that bullsh*t. Rumph is the reason he plays corner now, but carry on and believe that sh*t if you like

Cool. Rumph played in NFL for 5 years...smart and tucker didnt see the field. I think this is bs. Look what rumph did with michael jackson ffs.

What does playing in the NFL have to do with anything? The best coaches in the world didn't play in the NFL.

Let's not get carried away with our bias. Kirby Smart is likely one of the best DB coaches in the country. As of right now his resume for developing DB's completely destroys Rumph's.

Just being objective.

His resume for developing dbs??? Saban is the db coach at Bama no?

Smart coached DB's and was the DC under Saban.

Please, let's not even go there. It's one thing to be a fan, it's another thing to be completely naive. Rumph ain't touching Smart.

Cool. Rumph played in NFL for 5 years...smart and tucker didnt see the field. I think this is bs. Look what rumph did with michael jackson ffs.

What does playing in the NFL have to do with anything? The best coaches in the world didn't play in the NFL.

Let's not get carried away with our bias. Kirby Smart is likely one of the best DB coaches in the country. As of right now his resume for developing DB's completely destroys Rumph's.

Just being objective.

Chicken or the egg though? It's not hard to develop a bunch of 5-stars. Also, they seem to bust a lot in the NFL.

All our CB's busted in the NFL during our heyday too. Think they were poorly coached?

Bama's CB's don't do well in the NFL cause of the difference in scheme. Their Safeties do well.

Advertisement

Just being objective.

Don't get it twisted Macho. Saban is the position coach for the CBs at Alabama. Kirby played Safety in college and coached "Dbacks" at only a few schools. While at Alabama he probably only coached safties if he coached any position group at all while he was a DC

LOL at Kirby Smart being one of the best DB coaches in America hahha. He may know safety play, but corner play is a WHOLE different ball game as i am sure you know.

You think he spent all them years under Saban...the best DB mind in the business...and didn't retain any of that information?

Man c'mon bro. LOL

And what exactly has Rumph done that would put him above Kirby's experience?

Just being objective.

I am curious what makes him the best DB coach in the nation

The same thing that makes Coach Kul the best DL coach in the nation. (according to our fans)

Just being objective.

His resume for developing dbs??? Saban is the db coach at Bama no?

Smart coached DB's and was the DC under Saban.

Please, let's not even go there. It's one thing to be a fan, it's another thing to be completely naive. Rumph ain't touching Smart.

I've seen multiple videos of Saban coaching CBs at Bama.

Just being objective.

Don't get it twisted Macho. Saban is the position coach for the CBs at Alabama. Kirby played Safety in college and coached "Dbacks" at only a few schools. While at Alabama he probably only coached safties if he coached any position group at all while he was a DC

LOL at Kirby Smart being one of the best DB coaches in America hahha. He may know safety play, but corner play is a WHOLE different ball game as i am sure you know.

So you're saying Saban coaches the CB's at Bama and Smart coached the Safeties?

Cause Bama's Safeties perform much better than their CB's on the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back