Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we gonna act like we didnt see Realus George comment on Tyson Campbell?

“Tyson is probably going to go to Georgia in my opinion, and that’s mainly coming from being friends with guys that are committed to Georgia,” George said. “Surtain, I don’t think LSU is as much in the picture as they used to be, but Alabama - it’s between them and Miami. … Hopefully Nesta is going to pull them in.”

Spin doctors spin away

Talk to us about Shavar Manuel.

He dropped out of JUCO and he aint gonna amount to ****

Advertisement

“Tyson is probably going to go to Georgia in my opinion, and that’s mainly coming from being friends with guys that are committed to Georgia,” George said. “Surtain, I don’t think LSU is as much in the picture as they used to be, but Alabama - it’s between them and Miami. … Hopefully Nesta is going to pull them in.”

Spin doctors spin away

Campbell's own family doesn't even know for sure where he's going. But guys that hung out with him for a weekend know?

You're certainly not gullible.

Getting eager to drop your little bleak visions crap I see.

MYoYw.gif

I know its hard mane
giphy.gif
We will all get through this together

Doesn't believe rumph can't get him in the league? You see what he did with Colbert? And the whole better strength staff is LOL yea imma go with that is BS

Spin doctors spin away

Campbell's own family doesn't even know for sure where he's going. But guys that hung out with him for a weekend know?

You're certainly not gullible.

Getting eager to drop your little bleak visions crap I see.

MYoYw.gif

I know its hard mane
giphy.gif
We will all get through this together

o0eQ9eg.gif

If TC's thoughts on Rumph are true, then Rumph better not act like sh*t is all love when he sees the Chad Wilsons and Surtain Sr.s of the world. They coached with Rumph, and you would think at some point they say "nah Mike knows his sh*t" and vouch for him. That's really messed up.

I don't understand the logic. The guy who coached/mentored him to a 5* and ultimately took a job at a power 5 school to coach that position isn't qualified all of the sudden? Not saying someone else couldn't do it better but this seems silly.

Advertisement

Spin doctors spin away

Talk to us about Shavar Manuel.

He dropped out of JUCO and he aint gonna amount to ****
he must have some extraordinary role models in his life...

Advertisement
If TC's thoughts on Rumph are true, then Rumph better not act like sh*t is all love when he sees the Chad Wilsons and Surtain Sr.s of the world. They coached with Rumph, and you would think at some point they say "nah Mike knows his sh*t" and vouch for him. That's really messed up.

I don't understand the logic. The guy who coached/mentored him to a 5* and ultimately took a job at a power 5 school to coach that position isn't qualified all of the sudden? Not saying someone else couldn't do it better but this seems silly.

What’s not to understand...Rumph has very little coaching experience at the college level and has no track record yet of getting guys to the league. Combine that with Banda’s limited experience and you have a very green DBs coaching staff. I’m sure TC won’t be the last recruite we lose as a result.

hopefully Richt or Rumph has seen this and can address it head on.If Ty is "supposedly" and i'm not saying the kid said it so don't go crazy,but IF he Supposedly said this then Richt nor Rumph should be opposed to bringing it up to him and asking him point blank 1) if he said it and 2) why he feels this way.

At least with this being out there the coaches have something they can pinpoint that needs to be addressed as to going around in circles covering things that may not actually be a problem.

I actually think this being printed now is a positive and can only be used to help straighten things out on 2-2.

Ol' Mehl Tucker is beyond despised in Chicago and was basically ran out of the NFL......but HE'LL develop you up real good to get to the league. Ooookay.

What’s not to understand...Rumph has very little coaching experience at the college level and has no track record yet of getting guys to the league. Combine that with Banda’s limited experience and you have a very green DBs coaching staff. I’m sure TC won’t be the last recruite we lose as a result.

Sure. I get that. I just don't understand how Miami is in it at all if this is the case. Same with Surtain. I don't believe it's out of courtesy. And, assuming he/they visit on the 2nd, makes even less sense to me. Anyhow. I'll be the first to admit I have no clue.

Advertisement
From UGA wirter on 247

spoke with someone last night who spent some time with Campbell on his visit. Apparently he views rumph at Miami as a high school coach/friend and isn't sure he can develop him for the NFL. He believes Kirby/Mel will do a better job teaching him technique, coverage's, scheme. That along with our huge advantage in strength and Conditioning (Miami isn't even Close), and his friendship with Coley is what has turned him to UGA. I asked about Alabama and he basically told me that Campbell knows Alabama can do everything for him that UGA can but he feels like Kirby/Mel/Coley are easier to talk to and will mentor him better than Saban. TIFWIW but this is what I was told.

Like calling Cover 2 on 2nd and long in OT with the NC on the line and the corner not getting a jam on the outside WR vertical release while the safety widens too late?

Clinical technique :monkey-serious:

Somebody please go on their board and comment this exact post in their thread.

Yeah Mel tucker sucked a55 in the nfl and his defense at uga wasn’t that good either especially in the secondary

Advertisement
From UGA wirter on 247

spoke with someone last night who spent some time with Campbell on his visit. Apparently he views rumph at Miami as a high school coach/friend and isn't sure he can develop him for the NFL. He believes Kirby/Mel will do a better job teaching him technique, coverage's, scheme. That along with our huge advantage in strength and Conditioning (Miami isn't even Close), and his friendship with Coley is what has turned him to UGA. I asked about Alabama and he basically told me that Campbell knows Alabama can do everything for him that UGA can but he feels like Kirby/Mel/Coley are easier to talk to and will mentor him better than Saban. TIFWIW but this is what I was told.

That’s not coming from a uga writer either, it’s from a poster on their board. This sounds made up at best. Rumph was a 1st round draft pick in the league and in his first coached 2 cbs that were drafted yet he doesn’t know coverages according to this poster? Yeah thats fan made up period
Agree... And not very creative writing...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ol' Mehl Tucker is beyond despised in Chicago and was basically ran out of the NFL......but HE'LL develop you up real good to get to the league. Ooookay.

I was thinking the same thing. Of all people, Mel Tucker?!

Seriously. A Bears fan will punch you in the throat just for mentioning that dude's name.

Of course, some guys are meant to be college coaches but most don't get slurped on after literally leaving the NFL in disgrace AND then blowing a Natl Champ game......after doing your best job to imitate Oklahoma's universally derided non-existent defense. Yep, the Mehl/Curby defensive braintrust is obviously beyond reproach!

Some on this board really struggle with reality. Bama has won 5 titles and uga was just in the title game. Saban puts secondary players in the league year after year. Kirby has his team in the natty after 2 years. Miami hasn't done anything worth noting in 15. So yes, as much as I hate to admit it, bama and uga are far more appealing at the moment. The only way these things change is winning conferences and making playoff appearances. It starts with recruiting. I'm sorry if that isn't the sunshine pumping the mods prefer, but it is reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back