Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rumph played for natty in one of the best secondaries ever. Played in the league. Developed multiple kids including you TC and ps2 into the 2 best db’s in the nation, And also in just 2 years got several dB’s drafted including a throw away from Texas. But you guys for some reason won’t make it with him.
And the S And C program that CMR developed in uga and is now here in UM all of the sudden isn’t good enough either. I don’t think these kids are that dense. **** is way made up.

Advertisement
So Rumph played for natty in one of the best secondaries ever. Played in the league. Developed multiple kids including you TC and ps2 into the 2 best db’s in the nation, And also in just 2 years got several dB’s drafted including a throw away from Texas. But you guys for some reason won’t make it with him.
And the S And C program that CMR developed in uga and is now here in UM all of the sudden isn’t good enough either. I don’t think these kids are that dense. **** is way made up.

Well said brother.

One source close to the program believes Alabama now leads for both cornerbacks. That’s how confident the team is right now at landing the premier defensive backs. Once the source told me that, I followed it up by asking another person, who spent lots of time with both players this past weekend, how he felt about Alabama’s chances with the talented prospects. The second source told me that he, too, believes Alabama is the team to beat for both recruits, but he believes the cornerbacks don’t want to play together in college as they did in high school. He believes Campbell is ultimately going to do his own thing and end up signing with Georgia or Miami. But Alabama is in a good spot right now to land at least one of the two top targets at cornerback.

Lmao. What a load of mealy mouthed bull****.

LMAO

So both guys want to go to Bama, but it's their relationship with each other that will stop Bama from getting both? That's some A+ homerism right there. I'm sure it'll be repeated ad nauseum by Bama fans, though

It makes so much sense that two South Florida kids will travel to Alabama on official visits together (with their families), only to reveal to complete strangers that they actually do not want to play together in college.

This may be the dumbest "inside information" that I've ever seen, and for context, I've read the OP of this thread.
Anyone who pays for that **** should be immediately sterilized. They’re a danger to the species.

Campbell went from committed to UGA to being Baga Made in 6 Days. LOL at all these dopey red necks. They’re the same arrogant assh0lefaces who go on Maury Povich expecting to hear good news

So we gonna act like we didnt see Realus George comment on Tyson Campbell?

“Tyson is probably going to go to Georgia in my opinion, and that’s mainly coming from being friends with guys that are committed to Georgia,” George said. “Surtain, I don’t think LSU is as much in the picture as they used to be, but Alabama - it’s between them and Miami. … Hopefully Nesta is going to pull them in.”

Spin doctors spin away

No.

We’re going to act like we don’t see YOUR comments, Nolie.

Some on this board really struggle with reality. Bama has won 5 titles and uga was just in the title game. Saban puts secondary players in the league year after year. Kirby has his team in the natty after 2 years. Miami hasn't done anything worth noting in 15. So yes, as much as I hate to admit it, bama and uga are far more appealing at the moment. The only way these things change is winning conferences and making playoff appearances. It starts with recruiting. I'm sorry if that isn't the sunshine pumping the mods prefer, but it is reality.

We don’t put players in the league? Hmm?
Wonder why our class is ranked 6 th then.
How many players in uga were Richt recruits?
Did uga win?
How many players is uga losing to graduation and the draft?
Should’ve we drop football then?
Didn’t bama lose to auburn?
Sometimes these wide gaps people talk about aren’t really that wide
Easy formula that has not been disproven. Especially cause dmoney tells no lies.
Keep sofla win a natty. Been done several times.

Advertisement
According to From UGA wirter on 247,

" spoke with someone last night who spent some time with Campbell on his visit. Apparently he views rumph at Miami as a high school coach/friend and isn't sure he can develop him for the NFL. He believes Kirby/Mel will do a better job teaching him technique, coverage's, scheme. That along with our huge advantage in strength and Conditioning (Miami isn't even Close), and his friendship with Coley is what has turned him to UGA. I asked about Alabama and he basically told me that Campbell knows Alabama can do everything for him that UGA can but he feels like Kirby/Mel/Coley are easier to talk to and will mentor him better than Saban. TIFWIW but this is what I was told".

Kirby/Mel schemes were exposed by Oklahoma, and explain what happen on the last play of the championship game? UGA defensive backs were toasted in both games...period. Smart, Dabo, and Saban have the talent and depth, which results in dominating the college football scene. Saban could not win at MSU and Dolphins, because he had to demonstrate coaching abilities. Myers left UF, because the talent pool was very low. Jimbo Fisher left FSU, because Bobby had the eye for talent, and they are gone too.

By the way, Bama DBs have always benefitted from an elite front 7!

" spoke with someone last night who spent some time with Campbell on his visit. Apparently he views rumph at Miami as a high school coach/friend and isn't sure he can develop him for the NFL. He believes Kirby/Mel will do a better job teaching him technique, coverage's, scheme. That along with our huge advantage in strength and Conditioning (Miami isn't even Close), and his friendship with Coley is what has turned him to UGA. I asked about Alabama and he basically told me that Campbell knows Alabama can do everything for him that UGA can but he feels like Kirby/Mel/Coley are easier to talk to and will mentor him better than Saban. TIFWIW but this is what I was told".

Kirby/Mel schemes were exposed by Oklahoma, and explain what happen on the last play of the championship game? UGA defensive backs were toasted in both games...period. Smart, Dabo, and Saban have the talent and depth, which results in dominating the college football scene. Saban could not win at MSU and Dolphins, because he had to demonstrate coaching abilities. Myers left UF, because the talent pool was very low. Jimbo Fisher left FSU, because Bobby had the eye for talent, and they are gone too.

This falls in line with what Campbell said at the Army game. He said he trusted the staff better at UGA. I pointed that out but no one wants to here it. Rumph and Banda have zero resume compared to the big boys we are recruiting against. This will hurt us in until they start putting kids in the league.

So we gonna act like we didnt see Realus George comment on Tyson Campbell?

“Tyson is probably going to go to Georgia in my opinion, and that’s mainly coming from being friends with guys that are committed to Georgia,” George said. “Surtain, I don’t think LSU is as much in the picture as they used to be, but Alabama - it’s between them and Miami. … Hopefully Nesta is going to pull them in.”

Spin doctors spin away

Talk to us about Shavar Manuel.

I've been wondering how he's been doing in JUCO. Maybe [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] should've taught him to open up a book instead of treat his recruitment like a circus.

Along with his butt buddy JROC

The shot at Miami s and c program is another telling sign, no prospect is going around saying that’s a main deciding factor in their decision.... Sound like a uga fan just put some bullsh*t together with that

Last edited:
Advertisement

He’s not a uga writer, he’s a fan poster

This falls in line with what Campbell said at the Army game. He said he trusted the staff better at UGA. I pointed that out but no one wants to here it. Rumph and Banda have zero resume compared to the big boys we are recruiting against. This will hurt us in until they start putting kids in the league.

It’s what the gators told Henderson and Edwards last year and it worked for them as well.

It’s what the gators told Henderson and Edwards last year and it worked for them as well.

How’d that work out for them?

I call bull****. If he trusts UGA coaches more than "family" then he is a sucker.

Advertisement
The guy isn’t lying about our strength program. Have you seen UM compared to UGA? We still look like a HS team. We haven’t had that functional strength since Moffit. We have a few stout dude every once and a while (perryman, Walton, Njoku), but the majority of our team looks physically weak.

Year 3 under Felder should show something. If not he should be out aswell

I call bull****. If he trusts UGA coaches more than "family" then he is a sucker.

He didn’t exact quote it like that but he the first coach he listed he trust was Mike Rumph from Miami and then at bama(saban and Ansley), at uga(tucker, Kirby, coley)

The guy isn’t lying about our strength program. Have you seen UM compared to UGA? We still look like a HS team. We haven’t had that functional strength since Moffit. We have a few stout dude every once and a while (perryman, Walton, Njoku), but the majority of our team looks physically weak.

Year 3 under Felder should show something. If not he should be out aswell

Nah I disagree...I've seen changes already. The Shannon years were the worst, we looked out of shape.

Advertisement

He didn’t exact quote it like that but he the first coach he listed he trust was Mike Rumph from Miami and then at bama(saban and Ansley), at uga(tucker, Kirby, coley)

Thought Ansley was leaving to be DC at Colorado State? Anyone one of those guys could be gone next week. Ask Henderson about following a coach.

Campbell never said he trusts UGA coaches more. Don’t be a sorry *** kuntface who attributes non-existent words to 17 year old kids.

Our strength and conditioning is as good as UGA's. May not be better, but it's not some huge gaping gap that can be used as a selling point.

Problem is our defense has horrible depth. Combine that with an inability to get off the field, and well, it take it's toll.

Campbell never said he trusts UGA coaches more. Don’t be a sorry *** kuntface who attributes non-existent words to 17 year old kids.

And even if he did, I'd bet neither Tucker and Coley won't be there this time next year. Some moron AD is going to hire Tucker as an HC, and some moron HC is going to be dumb enough to give Coley a go at OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back