Le' Work - Beardy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realus George told Canesport:

“Tyson is probably going to go to Georgia in my opinion, and that’s mainly coming from being friends with guys that are committed to Georgia,” George said. “Surtain, I don’t think LSU is as much in the picture as they used to be, but Alabama - it’s between them and Miami. … Hopefully Nesta is going to pull them in.”

He also mentioned that he thinks Miami gets Chatman and Ezzard.

Advertisement
Just now catching up on this thread and... well. This thing went left

“Tyson is probably going to go to Georgia in my opinion, and that’s mainly coming from being friends with guys that are committed to Georgia,” George said. “Surtain, I don’t think LSU is as much in the picture as they used to be, but Alabama - it’s between them and Miami. … Hopefully Nesta is going to pull them in.”

Funny thing is wouldn't you think he would be friends with more dudes on Miami than Georgia? lol I mean most of his stud teammates are going to Miami as well.

Funny thing is wouldn't you think he would be friends with more dudes on Miami than Georgia? lol I mean most of his stud teammates are going to Miami as well.

But he's from Atlanta and probably got to know a lot of kids committed to UGA in high school.

Advertisement

But he's from Atlanta and probably got to know a lot of kids committed to UGA in high school.

Yup

If this is the case and Surtain visits with Campbell I think we pull him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when dudes with little beards reference themselves as “beard”-something

Get that little **** outta here.

Guarantee this wigger hasn’t been growing his beard for years like I have.

Uh oh. This is about to turn into a beard off. Nothing more scintillating.

Lmao every single weird scene kid now has their hair slicked to one side and a 13 inch beard. News flash....still lame.

Advertisement
I think we can disagree about the level of racism in various parts of the South, or America for that matter, all day long.

But y’all are outa yer minds to compare any other parts of the South to 5hithole Alabama.

I would love to put up the name of the gas station in Alabama that tell black players they have to go elsewhere for gas. I'm just saying, some of these kids don't care, because to them it's all about the bag. Most politicians in the south are in the clan, and a lot of boosters are too. It's the good o'l boys club, but they control the bags. Look at Saban and his 5 rings at Bama. In the end as long as the kids get a good education and are able to get a job to contribute positively to this Country I'm behind them. Most people in the clan aren't even racist. It's a fraternity. Life is about Yin and Yang.

nswgo.gif

It's like Trump saying he's a Republican or Farrakhan saying he's Muslim. Some people will sell their soul to make a buck.

Trump said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, now Americans have to pay for it because some Republicans in the House and Senate who aren't racist have to get their base to accept it without DACA. "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals" Some don't want to deport kids, but if they want to fit in they have to play the game and join Trumps Frat.

Also, AEPhi considers itself a ****** sorority, but not a religious organization. You also have HBCU Greeks and Asian and Latino Greeks. Multicultural Greeks aren't considered or seen as real or Traditional Greeks. Greek Life is from Ancient Egypt. Greek Gods are Egyptian Gods.
The God Zeus is Amun-Ra the Egyptian Sun God or Zeus Ammon.

The Sphinx represents Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity.The Pyramid represents Delta Sigma Theta. Kappa Alpha Phi Fraternity is represented by the
Scroll. Sekhmet represents Zeta Phi Beta Sorority. Sekhmet tested the soul of the dead during their passage.

The rabbit hole goes deeper, but I'm trying to get you to understand how it's really all so simple. You have so many connections in life in business, education, careers and materialistic wealth. The soul doesn't need to be feed dreams to live life, only the mind does.

5c0.webpi2K292j.gif

The intel we hear changes by the hour and sways too many mood swings on this forum…

UGA going hard after Mario Goodrich for CB so that might be a good sign for us

Advertisement
My daughter and grandkids live in Biloxi.She grew up there so I spent a lot of time over there.( I was divirced from her mom) great place without a hint of racism that I ever saw.

I also played at Dade South under Charlie Green.Ron Polk was the pitching coach when I was there.

I’d be willing to bet it was a few years before you were there..lol

like there is no racism in the northeast? people in the northeast just figured out how to subtly segregate their neighborhoods.

Speaking from what I've seen personally, upstate New York has more confederate flags than most places down south. No joke.

Look; I’m from Chicago and So. Central LA....Chicago may be one of the most racist cities in America. Illinois was one of the first states that slaves migrated to and they were treated hella bad. There’s an invisible line in Chicago that divides the North and South sides. ****, I didn’t even know what Downtown Chicago looked like as a kid until I moved and went back as an adult b/c it wasn’t safe for young Afro-Americans to b there w/o being harassed.

LA is vastly segregated w/o it being considered “segregated.” True fact; I know u guys hear about “So. Central LA,” but in reality, there is no So. Central part of LA. So Central was a name given to the part of LA that housed the most minority and poor. It was the name given once majority of the white population left so it could distinguish itself from the more affluent areas of LA. So. Central was a Harlem Renaissance once upon a time, another area where Southern Blacks moved to for Safe Haven. That was all changed when LAPD and The Sheriffs would use 1950’s Southern tactics harassing young men and women, tactics that were still being used today, just not as prevalent. ****, LA’s first gang wasn’t the bloods or crips, it was the “Spook Hunters,” a group of white teens whose sole purpose was to hunt down young Afro-American men and women. That’s the real reason y the Crips came about to fight against them. Needless to say, a vacuum was created.

Anyways, not trying to give a history lesson or hi jack this thread...point is, racism is everywhere. U can’t sell a recruit on that, b/c even the most “liberal or diverse” cities have racism lurking. It’s not a South thing, although it’s more tolerated and in some ways perpetuated in these regions, imo.

F it, just win and create a winning culture; that’s how u get recruits. Lol.

I played for Charlie Greene and Coach Burnside. I didn’t know the Puerto Rican’s and Cubans didn’t like each other until I got to Miami. Lol

Was Delgado there as well? Anyways, I saw that you and KWC both played @ South which brought back memories of the time I took CG to Christy's 4 lunch...don't want to hijack thread being a rook so hopefully we can discuss in the Den down the road....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Posts visit high on both uga , bama visits for Campbell. Sure there will be one for Miami too...
Y’all saw this article? [TWEET]955440200712425472[/TWEET]
Is it true surtain and Campbell don’t really want to play with each other like that?
Intersting that this guys says sources feel that bama might lead for both so maybe Campbell is not locked in to uga as people tried to say he was

Last edited:
Posts visit high on both uga , bama visits for Campbell. Sure there will be one for Miami too...
Y’all saw this article? [TWEET]955440200712425472[/TWEET]
Is it true surtain and Campbell don’t really want to play with each other like that?
Intersting that this guys says sources feel that bama might lead for both so maybe Campbell is not locked in to uga as people tried to say he was

Recruiting axiom 14: If an SEC school gets a recruit to visit, their fans automatically assume said recruit is theirs to lose.

[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

Chise...you've been pretty positive throughout the process with how we close.

Care to outline who you believe we close with in a few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back