Lane Thread

Advertisement
What do we care. We really don't need any lane. He would be a plus though.Add langham,Dixon and maybe Rudolph/ berrios to the reciever core for the next class will create even more depth. Guys are fighting for positions now. We are okay if lane doesn't come

Mr Wilson will soon realize a very big lesson in life.

1. he is good talented athlete but is he not good enough to write his own ticket so he needs to work very hard and make sure he select the right school/program that is good for HIM and not just a pretty name or a cool place to be etc etc.

2. The second NSD is over, no coach will be after him and telling him nice things to get him to commit. The ball is in his court and he will be on a team where there is always someone trying to take his sport in the chain

3. all the smack talking he was doing against Miami or social media (and I blame SO many people in his life for allowing this) is going to come back and bite him down the road.. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow and if he is one of very few that could end up in the NFL, his character and past will matter allot more than he thinks

more on point #3, remember when Rudolph decided to go on a rant about Miami? and then his dad smacked some sense in to him? just sayin

What do we care. We really don't need any lane. He would be a plus though.Add langham,Dixon and maybe Rudolph/ berrios to the reciever core for the next class will create even more depth. Guys are fighting for positions now. We are okay if lane doesn't come

true but whos to say any one of the three in Dixon, Rudolph, Berrios are to commit to Miami? That's the problem and why we should full court press all the WR on our radar. Two-Three years from now who will we have at WR? Coley, Langham, hopefully Griffin and thats it it seems.

We bashed Rudolph when he decommitted saying we had better WR's on our board...I would kill for him right now.

Miami needs 2 solid WR's this class IMO-we are set right now at WR but couple years from now that won't be the case having stud Kaaya/Olsen at QB to throw the ball.

Advertisement
I can see why Golden & Co. never offered Q. Wilson.

Just throw some black-framed reading glasses on him, and you might confuse him for your local neighborhood Starbucks barista.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;rFr9DWyPV-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rFr9DWyPV-E[/video]

lol @ Quincy filming this while his dad was doing his job and mowing the school property

/negged myself for saying Quincy's name
//negged again. ****balls

Advertisement
yeah is this fool teasing or not? if he doesn't announce this weekend we might have a shot bc we can get some season under our belt. But if he announces pre-season there is zero chance

Advertisement
He says he hasn't talked to Miami coaches in almost a month, but we are still in it. lol

Says that he might not announce this Saturday and that he wants to come to our practice and "Recruits BBQ" on Sunday if he doesn't announce on Saturday.

If the coaches haven't called, then they know something. Golden is relentless in recruiting, but I don't think he will waste his time if he knows he has no chance. Sounds like Lane could go to UF and immediately get a lot of playing time.

If the coaches haven't called, then they know something. Golden is relentless in recruiting, but I don't think he will waste his time if he knows he has no chance. Sounds like Lane could go to UF and immediately get a lot of playing time.

said from the beginning he's a business recruit so he will look for the best opportunity at first, n may change his mind

Advertisement
Give me players that bleed orange and green. Kids that have pride in their home town, that want to be a part of bringing the U back.

Enjoy Gainesville , puke! And welcome to the chain gang.

Pretty ignorant post. Kid bled orange and green, we just weren't interested. Wouldn't offer him at any position that I have ever reliably heard. Show some class, wish him luck, and cheer when we beat his Gators (if he ends up there).

Quincy also talked **** about The U to anyone who would listen and on social media, so why would I wish this kid luck?

He has brought this hatred from Miami fans on himself.

As for Lane, he is a supposed die hard Hurricane and a "Miami is my dream school" kid, so if he does end up choosing UF(one of our most hated rivals) and turns his back on his city and home town dream school then F@#k him too.

The 305 ain't gonna have any love for these kids who turn their back on their city to go rep Gainesville.

Give me players that bleed orange and green. Kids that have pride in their home town, that want to be a part of bringing the U back.

Enjoy Gainesville , puke! And welcome to the chain gang.

Pretty ignorant post. Kid bled orange and green, we just weren't interested. Wouldn't offer him at any position that I have ever reliably heard. Show some class, wish him luck, and cheer when we beat his Gators (if he ends up there).

Quincy also talked **** about The U to anyone who would listen and on social media, so why would I wish this kid luck?

He has brought this hatred from Miami fans on himself.

As for Lane, he is a supposed die hard Hurricane and a "Miami is my dream school" kid, so if he does end up choosing UF(one of our most hated rivals) and turns his back on his city and home town dream school then F@#k him too.

The 305 ain't gonna have any love for these kids who turn their back on their city to go rep Gainesville.

Im not gonna hate on a kid who thinks its his best chance at UF (Lane) even if I don't like it because its his future so I respect that but I wont cheer for him. Wilson can **** off for all i care

Advertisement
Back