Lane Thread

Advertisement
There should be a scientific study done on what this recruiting process reveals: of fans, coaches and players.

Advertisement
@Safid_Deen: Quincy Wilson's father told me his son and Ermon Lane will announce their college decisions next Saturday. #Gators #Buckeyes

@Safid_Deen: Quincy Wilson's father told me his son and Ermon Lane will announce their college decisions next Saturday. #Gators #Buckeyes

my guess is wilson to ohio st., lane to uf. if it doesn't fall that way then they both go to ohio st. wilson still has adoree jackson and a couple other guys ahead of him at corner, he could commit no doubt but uf isn't turning away any of those other guys for him. guess he doesn't care about comp, which is good i guess.

Advertisement
Let this Lane thread die. Please don't post on it anymore. He isn't with us so why do some still care.

my guess is wilson to ohio st., lane to uf. if it doesn't fall that way then they both go to ohio st. wilson still has adoree jackson and a couple other guys ahead of him at corner, he could commit no doubt but uf isn't turning away any of those other guys for him. guess he doesn't care about comp, which is good i guess.

They are both going to UF, no big deal, and no big surprise either.

Definitely want Lane in this class but at least we don't need Lane in this class, b/c we are stacked at WR and just brought in Stacey Coley and Griffen is coming in January.

And I'm not gonna lie, months ago I wanted Quincy at Safety only(not CB), but could care less where he goes now after his childish nonsense.

Gaytor troll thread. they really thought someone fell for there trolling.My boy on itu gave me the heads up that they were trolling checking this board and itu to see who would make a thread. That's why the title said BIG NEWS and they fell for it and link this thread last night to their board. Those stupid *** gaytors.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quincy did an interview with luke stampini and he will make decision on nsd now and he said him and lane may not go to same school anymore because they have to do what's best for themselves.

Did you actually watch the video or just read the trolling comments by the UFags?

Go watch the video then come back and delete this thread.

Quincy did an interview with luke stampini and he will make decision on nsd now and he said him and lane may not go to same school anymore because they have to do what's best for themselves.

Lol what an ignorant post. You should've watched the video instead of reading the comments. He said he is announcing on Saturday or Monday. He said lane & himself chose the same school.

Advertisement
Back